Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LEMON] LemonCoin - Argon2 coin done right - page 23. (Read 76663 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

So only 2M coins... great.

Any news on bigger exchange?

Lets all put 0.01 BTC for listing on C-CEX and lets see how it goes.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I missed  Cry

you can buy mine for 200 sats Wink
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
The same happens when the console type in a "setgenerate true"! took 2 Block and after that all the mistakes one after the other, no more block! Is he still with someone this kind of thing?
When can we expect a solution for this problem dev, pls ?!
how to use it?
integrated miner?

type setgenerate true into the console

ah that, ok thanks...
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
how to use it?
integrated miner?

type setgenerate true into the console
can someone answer me, and help me?
how to use it?
integrated miner?
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
Started using the wallet miner and strangely seems to be finding blocks just as quickly as the dedicated one, despite using less resources. (Lucky variance for me maybe) I know this doesn't help the bug situation, but it seems worthwhile to continue with the wallet miner in the meantime.

Yes, please use integrated miner in meantime. I estimate it's at least 2 times slower, but it works very well.
yes, just before 7-8 ours this started happening.
hacker attack?

Roll Eyes No hacker attack, it's bug in cpuminer. How could you think it's attack?

i hope you did read what i said before? i happened on block 32769 which is 2^15 i think it has something to do with this or with bits.

Yes, it does, I know about it.
legendary
Started using the wallet miner and strangely seems to be finding blocks just as quickly as the dedicated one, despite using less resources. (Lucky variance for me maybe) I know this doesn't help the bug situation, but it seems worthwhile to continue with the wallet miner in the meantime.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
hacker attack?

Roll Eyes No hacker attack, it's bug in cpuminer. How could you think it's attack?

i hope you did read what i said before? i happened on block 32769 which is 2^15 i think it has something to do with this or with bits.
and that, if this will help, here to say something else! It is not the first time that this error occurs such as "reject reason: bad-cb-height"! I use 2 pc, and on both computers periodically appeared this message, ie. report "reject reason: bad-cb-height", meaning sometimes, once in a day, or 2-3 times, not more! I thought it all happened this, but no one anything about it not written here, and i did not want to look stupid! If even a sometimes happened this mistake before, let him say now, so we know! Well i hope i was helpful ...
I'm just trying to help to find a solution
hacker attack?

hacker attack?
legendary
I started getting the rejected blocks due to wrong cb height about 8 hours ago. I set this address as my coinbase yesterday:

LMyPXcCN9DV2wnTGE6JqyC9eGLReJjYuCQ

My wallet shows 17 transactions to this address, all 20 coins each for a total of 340. Block explorer shows 18 transactions,  360 coins for that address.

Yet the wallets reported block height matches the explorer's. Hm.
"If all bugs were visible during compile time, no bugs would exist."

i do not understand! whether the problem is solved???
Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
Would someone please answer how to configure Argon2  cpuminer?
The in wallet miner is collecting blocks like a madman for me, but when i use an outside miner i get all rejected due to wrong cb height . . . WALLET MINER WORKS FINE . . .whats happening here ? blockchain get jammed somewhere

makes sense to me, wallet miner works fine. . . kepp us posted lemon Man

** why i keep quotting myself . . **

makes sense to me that cpu miner has a bug for this algo . . wallet miner works fine

Bug? After such long time?

If all bugs were visible during compile time, no bugs would exist.
Pages:
Jump to: