Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LEMON] LemonCoin - Argon2 coin done right - page 31. (Read 76663 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 500
The Daemon is not accepting any blocks from the pool - seems there is something wrong as I get a merkleroot mismatch, never saw this before tbh - i'm closing the pool for now, maybe someone else can fix that.

merkle root mismatch, that's weird. I have only seen that once on a ubuntu server because it had the wrong g++ installed. 

it looks like the submitted blocks via "SubmitBlock" are hashed/checked wrong - at least with a different hash than the self mined blocks..

Both mined and submitted blocks are checked by function "CheckBlock", which is called by function "ProcessNewBlock". I'm trying to find out why is the merkle root different, sadly I don't have much knowledge of MPOS a Stratum daemon.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
The Daemon is not accepting any blocks from the pool - seems there is something wrong as I get a merkleroot mismatch, never saw this before tbh - i'm closing the pool for now, maybe someone else can fix that.

merkle root mismatch, that's weird. I have only seen that once on a ubuntu server because it had the wrong g++ installed. 

it looks like the submitted blocks via "SubmitBlock" are hashed/checked wrong - at least with a different hash than the self mined blocks..
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
yeah, this feels wrong... very very wrong.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
The pool didnt find a block yet....everything okay?
Activity: 560
What are the features of this algo, besides not allow GPU mining?

I think you might be interested in reading the whitepaper or looking at the presentation slides.
Especially the presentation talks about how this algorithm relates to cryptocurrencies. In nutshell, this algorithm makes everybody able to mine, like Satoshi originally intended.

Thanks for sharing, I'll read it
Had some requests for a Pool, here it is:

https://lmn.suprnova.cc

have fun mining !

Thanks, I added it to OP.
legendary
Had some requests for a Pool, here it is:

https://lmn.suprnova.cc

have fun mining !

I think you might be interested in reading the whitepaper or looking at the presentation slides.
Especially the presentation talks about how this algorithm relates to cryptocurrencies. In nutshell, this algorithm makes everybody able to mine, like Satoshi originally intended.

Will there be any real market use of this coin? I mean i had a marketplace for ROS coin and nobody ever did a transaction, i notice the same with STEPS, they also have a marketplace and nobody is using it. Basically what will it take to make LEMON the next ETH? Daily you have coins being launched, many of those coins are even dead after one day because of terrible launches, many are dead after one week after dev ran away. So what is the roadmap that would make LEMON a $1,000,000 coin? or a $100,000 coin? You have a ICO of 20 BTC, but what is the plan to make sure that people will get some nice returns in a timeframe of 1 year?

Forcing any "use" never works. It has to develop naturally. It always takes time before people start using any currency. It took more than one year until somebody purchased pizza in Bitcoin.

Roadmap will be announced today or tomorrow, but I can already tell you that it will include things that make LEMON easy to use. Because that's the most important thing in any currency.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Will there be any real market use of this coin? I mean i had a marketplace for ROS coin and nobody ever did a transaction, i notice the same with STEPS, they also have a marketplace and nobody is using it. Basically what will it take to make LEMON the next ETH? Daily you have coins being launched, many of those coins are even dead after one day because of terrible launches, many are dead after one week after dev ran away. So what is the roadmap that would make LEMON a $1,000,000 coin? or a $100,000 coin? You have a ICO of 20 BTC, but what is the plan to make sure that people will get some nice returns in a timeframe of 1 year?

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Check out what dev already posted on other threads before the coin was launched. This guy is pretty talented, in fact as you can see, even a exchange cannot do what he is doing. I expect a lot of Lemon. My 0.20 BTC is ready for ICO.

We had LemonCoin ICO request but it was delayed because of source code compilation issues.

After such accusations this ICO request is declined, it's our right. ICO fee (yobicode) can be activated.

Activity: 560
Okay I figured I'd give this coin a shot since it's sort've relatively new but I got a question I type "getinfo" into the console of my wallet and this is what it tells me:

04:56:49

getinfo

{
"version" : 1000000,
"protocolversion" : 70004,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 6337,
"timeoffset" : 11,
"connections" : 8,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 0.00279774,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1458544905,
"keypoolsize" : 105,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"relayfee" : 1.00000000,
"errors" : "WARNING: check your network connection, 0 blocks received in the last 4 hours (240 expected)"
}

So my question is why is it telling me to check my network connection saying 0 blocks were received in the last 4 hours out of 240 expected??

That can happen when you start wallet, it should disappear soon. I will investigate it in detail when I get home.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Okay I figured I'd give this coin a shot since it's sort've relatively new but I got a question I type "getinfo" into the console of my wallet and this is what it tells me:

getinfo

{
"errors" : "WARNING: check your network connection, 0 blocks received in the last 4 hours (240 expected)"
}

So my question is why is it telling me to check my network connection saying 0 blocks were received in the last 4 hours out of 240 expected??

You have been on a few coins lately that really made it big.
I'm sorry mate I have no idea what you mean by that and that doesn't explain or help me with why my wallet says that haha Just saying Wink
legendary

getinfo

{
}

You have been on a few coins lately that really made it big.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

getinfo

{
}

legendary
We had LemonCoin ICO request but it was delayed because of source code compilation issues.

After such accusations this ICO request is declined, it's our right. ICO fee (yobicode) can be activated.
I never accused you of anything and I think your behavior is very unprofessional.

That is truth, it was other members spamming here.

In fact it is not right what Yobit is doing here... if someone is accussing Yobit of scamming then they cannot just say we will not run this ICO when there was a agreement with DEV. Community is also expecting this. DEV gave his word saying Lemon will be ICO on Yobit to the investors and Yobit should respect this.

There are so many other options too

Use this person to run your escrow : SebastianJU, use me as escrow.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sebastianju-18640

Contact other exchanges for escrow... so many options that can be choice, but the only correct one should be ICO listing on Yobit. That is my point of few or pay me 0.40 BTC for ICO escrow Cheesy
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
gotta be fake, looks so phony
Anybody any experience with this https://mishcoin.com/orgi666 ?
Pages:
Jump to: