Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LEMON] LemonCoin - Argon2 coin done right - page 38. (Read 76663 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Too hard difficulty, im out good luck mining everyone
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premine 10.000.000 ?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
It's same.
Where do I need to put lemoncoin.conf? In same folder with lemoncoin-qt.exe ?

C:\Users\youruserhere\AppData\Roaming\LemonCoin

Thx. It's working now
i can not mine anything

Check settings of your miner. If your miner reports it's working, you just need to be patient. Depending on your hardware, it can take up to few hours to get block.

Neighter i.

Hours to get a block with that extreme low diff?

I got 2 blocks in 17 minutes, my hashrate is about 20kH/s. I saw some people mining on laptops with 5kH/s, so yes, if your hardware is slow and you are unlucky, it can take some time.

how are you getting that mucch hash? The block explorer only shows this

I have about 4000h/s and no single block ;_;

You will have to wait a few hours to mine a block, current network hashrate is about 130kH/s. Explorer reports average hashrate in last 120 blocks. Since this coin is only 26 minutes old, there haven't been that many blocks. If you want more up-to-date hashrate info, you can run command "getnetworkhashps 10" in your wallet. It will tell you average hashrate in last 10 blocks (in h/s).

This is weird, after finding a block it cuts out the connection out hmm

Edit: the block  just disapapeared from my wallet, hmm
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It's same.

C:\Users\youruserhere\AppData\Roaming\LemonCoin
It's same.
2016-03-16 23:33:36] 4 miner threads started, using 'argon2' algorithm.
[2016-03-16 23:33:37] HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to localhost port 28443: Connection refused
[2016-03-16 23:33:37] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 10 seconds
[2016-03-16 23:33:48] HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to localhost port 28443: Connection refused
[2016-03-16 23:33:48] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 10 seconds

Any help ?

Check that your user and password is same on the miner bat file than on the lemoncoin.conf
2016-03-16 23:33:36] 4 miner threads started, using 'argon2' algorithm.
[2016-03-16 23:33:37] HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to localhost port 28443: Connection refused
[2016-03-16 23:33:37] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 10 seconds
[2016-03-16 23:33:48] HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to localhost port 28443: Connection refused
[2016-03-16 23:33:48] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 10 seconds

Any help ?
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
Please do yourself a favor and don't post spam posts here like "I cannot copy one line to .bat file, help me."
Why Argon minerd does not work Huh I run minerd and get error: "json_rpc_call failed".

Your configuration is wrong, you can check OP for reference.
i can not mine anything

Check settings of your miner. If your miner reports it's working, you just need to be patient. Depending on your hardware, it can take up to few hours to get block.

Neighter i.

I got 2 blocks in 17 minutes, my hashrate is about 20kH/s. I saw some people mining on laptops with 5kH/s, so yes, if your hardware is slow and you are unlucky, it can take some time.

You will have to wait a few hours to mine a block, current network hashrate is about 130kH/s. Explorer reports average hashrate in last 120 blocks. Since this coin is only 26 minutes old, there haven't been that many blocks. If you want more up-to-date hashrate info, you can run command "getnetworkhashps 10" in your wallet. It will tell you average hashrate in last 10 blocks (in h/s).
Activity: 204
Why Argon minerd does not work Huh I run minerd and get error: "json_rpc_call failed".
i can not mine anything

Neighter i.

i can not mine anything

Neighter i.

Activity: 896
i can not mine anything

Neighter i.

i can not mine anything

For me getwork didnt work, had to add my address

Getwork support was removed in Bitcoin quite a long time ago, getblocktemplate is much better.
Activity: 126
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
i can not mine anything

For me getwork didnt work, had to add my address
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
Thank you. Lemon super Smiley
i can not mine anything

Activity: 224
i can not mine anything
Pages:
Jump to: