Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lesfex Exchange - Digital Asset Exchange & SES (Smart Escrow System) - page 2. (Read 952 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 1
You have a lot of competitors.
good luck.
I think you should give a little better presentation
Activity: 59
I will wait to see how far it goes. That is sense for me. Good luck.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
An exchange project that has many rivals, Lesfex exchange seems to have attractive features and this is certainly able to attract investors to join. I think the team will make creative steps for this.
Activity: 59
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Another exchange. Something has recently become a lot of them. I see in this project there are many advantages, but let's see what will come of it.

The right step to see more about developments and ways to benefit from this project. Good thing for everyone to do.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Holding 1 million LFX, let's see what will happen  Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Another exchange. Something has recently become a lot of them. I see in this project there are many advantages, but let's see what will come of it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 114
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
i interested with this project, but in your facebook page, you say lesfex will delete telegram group soon for marketing reason, and going to telegram channel. What reason ? i think good to discuss together about lesfex ?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
i did not understand what the meaning of the escrow system is, if as we see the risks will still exist. not thinking that it will be possible to enter ranks as a forum on the stock exchange. all the same people will not trust until they are convinced that the service will be accurately provided. but at the expense of the exchange, you can get it but at the moment there are several hundred exchanges and it will be difficult to get your piece of this small pie.
copper member
Activity: 378
Many thanks for the proper and useful information. Development is lightning rapid and so ico is revolutionary. Contribute in Lesfex
copper member
Activity: 378
lesfex  Very perspective project with the good team of developers. It is considered that the project is qualitative, it is obvious that the team works and puts in it heart and soul.
Activity: 214
I think your project is interesting and fun. I want to ask which country works with your project. I hope your project will function, because I really want to participate
Activity: 10
I'm glad to know about the project. Good luck

Thank you, we are on private sale right now for more information please visit lesx.org
Activity: 7
I'm glad to know about the project. Good luck
It's cool, the project immediately thinks about the most important thing - listings on stock exchanges. This indicates that they think first of all about people, and about how interesting to someone is a token.

Hey thank you for your feedback, yes we also planning to educate people.

This is great information and it is a very necessary thing. you create good for the future. it is necessary for our people in the world, because they need a lot of education support.

Thats our mission, to make cryptocurrency acceptable in this world, example educating forex traders,etc
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
It's cool, the project immediately thinks about the most important thing - listings on stock exchanges. This indicates that they think first of all about people, and about how interesting to someone is a token.

This is great information and it is a very necessary thing. you create good for the future. it is necessary for our people in the world, because they need a lot of education support.

Activity: 114
LEXFEX EXPANDS ITS MANAGEMENT TEAM.‎

LesFex would like to announce to expansion of the team as we prepare to launch the Private Presale for Lesfex tokens. We have made the following major additions to this Management and Support team adding to the authenticity and credibility of the project and its anticipated success.

We are pleased to welcome aboard the Management team Shehzad Khan as CTO and corporate advisor, Michael Meram as CMO plus Clark Elder as our Social Media Manager including additions to our Global Marketing Team Mike SH Tham, Edart Tabangcura and Shaikh Noorul Amin.

One of the major understandings of the management team and development personnel is that Transaction Fees and Fee Structures are critical when investors and traders are choosing a CryptoCurrency exchange.

Subsequently, Lesfex is proud of its ability to keep costs down and making it affordable for both traders and new listings.

In addition to the cost factor, experience shows that the user interface, functionality and customer experience are vital for success both for the seasoned CryptoCurrency trader or the first timer. As a consequence, Lesfex has developed an outstanding intuitive interface to aid its usage and efficiency together with a multi lingual support desk. All reasons why Lesfex is being hailed as the latest exciting newcomer to the Crypto Exchange space and tipped for success.

Pages:
Jump to: