Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LGBTQoin (LGBTQ) [X11 - Pure PoW] - page 2. (Read 16921 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
December 12, 2016, 01:53:51 PM
Hi  ,

I have 1000 lgbtqoin just sitting on cryptsy,  would like to donate to a good home

Cheers

Vern probably need a new home.

Cryptsy has a new home in china.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
December 12, 2016, 01:51:12 PM
Hi  ,

I have 1000 lgbtqoin just sitting on cryptsy,  would like to donate to a good home

Cheers

pool? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
February 18, 2016, 08:34:58 AM
Hi  ,

Cheers

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
February 18, 2016, 05:46:05 AM
Hi  ,

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
December 21, 2015, 05:39:11 PM
Apologies for the delay in replying. Been away due to illness (finally beaten majority of it) and then work (rush before Christmas).

@Feldgangende: Thank you so much for your support. Really appreciate it. Do message us your LGBTQ address and we'll send you some LGBTQ to play with.

@Zeb: I'm much better than before thank you. Yeah it was trading on okish price. A bit low at the moment. Yeah will PM you in the next couple of days.

@nubbins7: You can check for pools on our website http://lgbtqoin.org

@crackfoo: Thank you so much.

All: Looking for someone credible to redesign the Win, Mac wallets for us please. Also looking to get an Android wallet as well.  Plus a web wallet - recommendations, suggestions, offers, etc are all welcome.  Please PM us Smiley. Thanks!

That's the big problem. Coin look only one person's hand, that's not good. You should find another developer to help coin.
Activity: 34
December 21, 2015, 04:09:37 PM
Apologies for the delay in replying. Been away due to illness (finally beaten majority of it) and then work (rush before Christmas).

@Feldgangende: Thank you so much for your support. Really appreciate it. Do message us your LGBTQ address and we'll send you some LGBTQ to play with.

@Zeb: I'm much better than before thank you. Yeah it was trading on okish price. A bit low at the moment. Yeah will PM you in the next couple of days.

@nubbins7: You can check for pools on our website http://lgbtqoin.org

@crackfoo: Thank you so much.

All: Looking for someone credible to redesign the Win, Mac wallets for us please. Also looking to get an Android wallet as well.  Plus a web wallet - recommendations, suggestions, offers, etc are all welcome.  Please PM us Smiley. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
November 24, 2015, 04:11:19 PM
Hi,

We've added LGBTQ to our new pool, the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
November 24, 2015, 02:52:50 PM
Still no pool?
legendary
November 21, 2015, 09:42:43 PM
dev hows it going? Hope yr recovering well!? Price looking good on Cryptsy and Yobit both trading at over 800 sats now!!! Just need to get some more vol going!!! Still incredibly undervalued IMO  Smiley
Activity: 17
November 21, 2015, 04:16:59 AM
page liked on facebook. not sure if it will drum up extra support, but will ping some of my friends in the lgbtqia community. gl!
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
November 09, 2015, 05:30:22 AM
Hi Bumbacoin,

Thank you so much for fixing the Mac wallet.  Thanks Zeb for asking Bumbacoin to fix it.

I'm still in hospital - I'll update the website with the fixed version when I'm hopefully discharged mon/tues.

Thanks again Smiley

cool.
i can help with fixing the glitch if you send me a pm at your leisure Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
November 08, 2015, 03:37:43 AM
Yeah, it's routine after seizures.

RE the web wallet - the guy who installed piWallet for me hasn't applied SSL certificate. Will post the link once I get through to him and he sorts it.
Get well,dude.Good luck!
November 07, 2015, 09:59:41 PM
Yeah, it's routine after seizures.

RE the web wallet - the guy who installed piWallet for me hasn't applied SSL certificate. Will post the link once I get through to him and he sorts it.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
November 07, 2015, 09:28:17 PM
Hi Bumbacoin,

Thank you so much for fixing the Mac wallet.  Thanks Zeb for asking Bumbacoin to fix it.

I'm still in hospital - I'll update the website with the fixed version when I'm hopefully discharged mon/tues.

Thanks again Smiley

Dev, So that,  Are you hospital in?  really?
November 07, 2015, 09:16:14 PM
Hi Bumbacoin,

Thank you so much for fixing the Mac wallet.  Thanks Zeb for asking Bumbacoin to fix it.

Thanks again Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
November 05, 2015, 10:34:30 PM
i fixed the qt in the link. and uploaded it as a .zip
lol
as a simply compressed file zip is good with me Cheesy

as well as the prior version being a .rar
it had file permission problems, which is why it wouldnt run
also had a fail link with the appropriate icns so it did not look purty at all.

whoever compiled it obviously didnt try very hard Smiley

working osx qt
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5j8d4FSc7drdWVBRGJfRFd4aE0/view?usp=sharing

there is a graphical glitch in the debug console (no idea if present in the windows version), i have sent the dev a msg about it and am waiting on a reply
also in preferences.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
November 05, 2015, 09:45:33 PM
I noticed that the mac wallet (an all the wallets) were give to you in rar format, which strikes me as very odd considering rar isn't a widely accepted compression format and usually requires 3rd party unrar programs to decompress them.

To me, that is a bit of a red flag. If a service/person/whatever cannot provide natively accepted file formats then they don't really deserve any kind of payment. Users, likewise, don't want to have to go download additional supporting programs just to get another program installed. Sure, it might not be much work to do so, but it is just unnecessary.

compression formats that are standard for each respective OS
Windows: .zip
Linux: .tar.gz
Mac OSX: .dmg (.zip also works, but .dmg is the universal standard for software distribution packages)

November 02, 2015, 11:37:35 PM
@Zeb: Please accept my sincere apologies about that.  I paid someone to compile it for me. Give me some time and I'll get it sorted - perhaps doing a bounty.
legendary
November 02, 2015, 11:05:16 PM
After extracting mac wallet and trying to run i get 'This application cant be opened'
using macbook pro 10.10.2
Pages:
Jump to: