Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 120. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$5.57 USD (-28.74%)
0.00093062 BTC (-23.47%)
Corrections itself and impacts of Bitcoin drops.
Stay calm for now and wait to see LPT next growths.

You right, corrections always happen but BTC is the guilty for LPC down at this momment. Soon ill go up again as usual.
No problem, I like when this happens, because I can buy some more LPC, some people sell, it's normal, investors are buying.  Grin

I see it as the greatest opportunity to grab some coins from weak hands who are dumping off their coins. You knows, after some hours or day, I could hot big profit.

Yes, we can ear profit for LPC price, and also for staking or shared MN.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
People are panic selling right now

For me the right price of LPC is 100k at this time. So i'm gonna buy some LPC right now Smiley
LPC price will increase with new listing (big exchange will be great) and moon with the launch of the ATM in Autumn
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Where is cheaper to buy MN? On the site or on the exchange?
It is necessary to charge a coin for a lift

And what kind of lift are you talking about?
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$5.57 USD (-28.74%)
0.00093062 BTC (-23.47%)

You right, corrections always happen but BTC is the guilty for LPC down at this momment. Soon ill go up again as usual.
No problem, I like when this happens, because I can buy some more LPC, some people sell, it's normal, investors are buying.  Grin

I see it as the greatest opportunity to grab some coins from weak hands who are dumping off their coins. You knows, after some hours or day, I could hot big profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$5.57 USD (-28.74%)
0.00093062 BTC (-23.47%)

Activity: 31
Where is cheaper to buy MN? On the site or on the exchange?
It is necessary to charge a coin for a lift
I gotta to be honest the crypto market today is bleeding, it's down by $60 billion in last 7 days and lots of cryptocurrencies recorded double digits losses. But is it a reason to be worried, to sell and get out of crypto?

Not really. If you make quick moves and sell at the wrong time you would regret it later. We have plenty of evidence to confirm that the crypto market will reach new all time highs this year and into 2019.

I will hold my LPC and not sell even one.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
btw do all of you or most of you have a MN running?

I only stake with 750 LPC, i receive 2-3 rewards each day (13-20 LPC). Sometimes I receive more rewards, last week I got like 8 rewards in 1 day (50 LPC).
Just split your stakes in 60-70 LPC each for the best result.
Activity: 126
I'm doing shared node with few LPC
Activity: 15
Activity: 168
LPC last 24h volume is $695,392 USD
115.18 BTC
Activity: 35
Lightpaycoin is an awesome opportunity in this market right now.

if you own a masternode, you get close to 25coins a day right now.

masternodes cost 1000 coins.        25coins a day is around 2.5%

keep in mind that this is very attractive and that coins ARE beeing bought and locked in masternodes everyday. meaning that 2.5% will probably go down slowly to 2.4 2.3 2.2 ,
now is the time to take opportunity of this even tho this is not financial advise.

thats a solid way to counter the market Downfall.

i Bought my first 1000 LPC at 150-190k Sats during the last peak. and i HODL and KEPT staking even in the red, BECAUSe i wont SELL in the red, i ll keep staking, buy more, and let it run up, take profit in the green.
those 1000 LPC coins are now over 2000 coins and in the profit.

But for me the Big Green is coming later this year. UFC students working on the project will make it grow a lot. and that starts in september.

Alright peace and have fun staking this gem

Lightpaycoin (LPC)
$5.57 USD (-28.74%)
0.00093062 BTC (-23.47%)

This is another opportunity to accumulate LPC for my MN. I missed the first dip. I will utilize this ASAP.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LIGHTPAY CMC TODAY´S PRICE

It's better to turn off computer or only computer screen.
Looking at the price chart of Light Pay Coin and of other altcoins today mades me very stressful.
However, I know that all of them will recover well when all weak hands out.

You right but BTC is the guilty, soon LIGHTPAY it will go again where it belongs, over 150k Smiley
Activity: 168
Good day to buy LPC!
Yes it's great time to buy some LPC
Activity: 38
How much in rewards can I expect from my MN?
somewhere 26 coins per day
Activity: 126
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LIGHTPAY CMC TODAY´S PRICE

The LPC price is recovering perhaps it will hit 120k, buy now while the price is under 100k.
Activity: 28

you earn 24 LPC every day

you can check here : https://masternodes.online/currencies/LPC/

when you set up your MN you have to wait 32 hours before your first reward

About the price of LPC it seems that we have good support at 10k sat and big resistance at 14/15k sat. We should stay between this for a while. I think we will break the resistance when a big listing will be announced.
Activity: 27
Jump to: