Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 205. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
What’s current price guys?
At the moment the price of a coin is 0.00029044 BTC
Activity: 19
Is there any platform hosting this masternode or the only way is to set up ourselves through a VPS?
if you want to setup full masternode better to do it by yourself.
Activity: 22
copper member
Activity: 57
Hi guys, how are you? I heard that soon cmc will be, who's waiting?

LPC Go Go.!!!
Activity: 38
Is there any platform hosting this masternode or the only way is to set up ourselves through a VPS?
Activity: 36
Relax not to worry man. Things will turn up.Just patience
Activity: 38
can you understand that the coin not depends only by the price on concret moment
Activity: 27
Where can I get nodes to add in wallet.conf file
my wallet is not syncing
open the wallet "toll"
open wallet conf file
addnode=ip
Activity: 18
Where can I get nodes to add in wallet.conf file
my wallet is not syncing
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!

✅I am glad to announce that, COIN CoinMarketCap request submitted.

✅We are waiting for decision!!!

This is really great and big news for us.good work LPC team.

Man, this is a awesome news, LPC already have the volume for Coinmarketcap, so, lpc should be added soon, nice work LPC team  Grin Grin

We are almost there, fingers crossed mate, it will be huge Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
The price keeps dropping its very scary. I hope this does turn out to be another Bifrost.

Not only LPC, it's because of the BTC price.Sure it will back to normal price HOPE

The whole market is falling and not only those tokens that do not cost anything but the working tokens of projects with which the code is fine. This is the market today, you are above and tomorrow, the main thing to keep and not to sell strong hands.
Activity: 266
The price keeps dropping its very scary. I hope this does turn out to be another Bifrost.

Not only LPC, it's because of the BTC price.Sure it will back to normal price HOPE
Activity: 33
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
The Crypto Guy
LightPayCoin [LPC] 🚀 – ATMs and contactless NFC payment coin with great ROI 1500% and daily volume 500.000$, daily income 400$ [THE FUTURE IS HERE]!!!

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@ghayas/lightpaycoin-lpc-atms-and-contactless-nfc-payment-coin-with-great-roi-1500-and-daily-volume-500-000usd-daily-income-400usd-the
Activity: 140
Crypto- Bridge Deposit and withdraw were disabled for Maintains don't panic  Grin

I do not see how bad this aspect is, there are other exchanges to negotiate and there is no need to create panic. Again now is the time to acquire LPC.

When did this take effect? I didn't notice that.

Congrats!!! you won 50 LPC Media Bounty Competition.

If he received this bounty 2 weeks before its lot. Anyway 50 coins is good
Ya but no problem if he will stake that coins then he will get staking reward plus everyone knows this coin future price
Yes absolutely 50 coins are like 0.05 BTC

True staking Will give 4 coin and as you said future price is HIGH after CMC and Cryptopia
Activity: 126
Crypto- Bridge Deposit and withdraw were disabled for Maintains don't panic  Grin

I do not see how bad this aspect is, there are other exchanges to negotiate and there is no need to create panic. Again now is the time to acquire LPC.

Ya but no problem if he will stake that coins then he will get staking reward plus everyone knows this coin future price
Yes absolutely 50 coins are like 0.05 BTC
Activity: 126

Activity: 84

Activity: 238
Merit: 27
✅Hello, LPC-Community!!!

✅I am glad to announce that, COIN CoinMarketCap request submitted.

✅We are waiting for decision!!!

This is really great and big news for us.good work LPC team.

Man, this is a awesome news, LPC already have the volume for Coinmarketcap, so, lpc should be added soon, nice work LPC team  Grin Grin
Activity: 266
Any more Bounty is alive? I dont know How did i missed this 😞

Check the Discord for Bounty details. There's no other bounty live right now Roll Eyes
Jump to: