Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 21. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
with the updates from the dev it is clear that lightpaycoin is doing well and i personally appreciate the efforts from the development team, and with the btc price moving up, its going to be better.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO SETUP A MN

I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT WE CREATED NEW VIDEO SETUP MN TUTORIAL GUIDE FOR ALL LPC OWNERS

https://youtu.be/UB1SByDz4jA

LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LIGHTPAY CRYPTOBRIDGE CURRENT SITUATION

LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LIGHTPAY CURRENT SITUATION ON CRYPTOPIA

LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

Hello, LPC-Community

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT COIN TEAM LAUNCHED LPC/USD FIAT TRADING PAIR ON

EXRATES EXCHANGE

✅You can buy LPC coins use credit card, bank deposit, etc....

✅Please create account on exrates.me and start trading now https://exrates.me/

LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LIGHTPAY CMC TODAY´S PRICE

Hi there new to LPC and bought my first masternode, its been over 24hrs and havent received payment yet. Is this normal?
Also do I have to leave my computer running with my wallet open 24/7

Please go to LPC discord, there you can find all the anwers you need Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
LPC is by far the best masternode coin. Well thought out project with real life use case.
Hi there new to LPC and bought my first masternode, its been over 24hrs and havent received payment yet. Is this normal?

Don't worry, it's normal. With the amount of masternodes in the network, your first reward can take up to 7 days. After that, the average is 1 day and 14 h.

If your masternode is started successfully on your vps, then you can close your local wallet and open it whenever you need it.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
nunoclix, why do you post daily the course, I think every one of his tracks himself whom he cares.
And by and large Sasha posts is the most common spam and stuffing posts.
That's if you wrote about the progress of the project it would be much more relevant, but you are such information is unlikely to own.

I post what i think is relevant, such Coin Prices on many Exchanges and also the last news about LIGHTPAYCOIN.
I don´t post spam.
Activity: 97
nunoclix, why do you post daily the course, I think every one of his tracks himself whom he cares.
And by and large Sasha posts is the most common spam and stuffing posts.
That's if you wrote about the progress of the project it would be much more relevant, but you are such information is unlikely to own.
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Don't forget you can stake immediatly with https://simplepospool.com or be part of MN
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

Activity: 28
How about my application request, Light Pay team?
Have I got accepted to join?

Please let me know if I can join the campaign.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
In my opinion, the devs should think about changing the collateral, that is needed to host a masternode. A higher ROI is the key for a higher interest in the coin/project itself and obviously for a higher price. At this moment the needed LPC for a masternode is around 900$, this is in my opinion to low. What is your opinions about that guys?

I don't think changing collateral on coins is a smart move, unless it was planned from the beginning. It feels like a price controlling mechanism and a team shouldn't be focussed on that.. they should focus on delivering on the roadmap.

There are 53 nodes for sale on CB alone.. most of them at very low price.. and still the total MN count is increasing. I'd like to know where all these coins are coming from..

What is CB?

Well if the price is low, obviously people jump on and create more masternode. New Coins are coming from the block reward...

Edit: Ah well figured it out, CB stands for Cryptobridge^^

If that is the case, then that would mean almost every MN holder is selling their rewards. Actually, not selling but dumping seeing the sharp price decline.

I hope these MN holders come to their senses and sell more responsibly.. we control the price if we play it smart

Unfortunately, selling is unavoidable if one needs to pay for expenses like electricity. It's just how the market works, some will sell, some will hold, until the market improves and many will not sell for fear of being left behind.
copper member
Activity: 72
better stake together
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

Hi Ladies & Gents!

Today is Webinar Wednesday.

The YouTube Live Stream is scheduled for 10:00AM (GMT -5).

General Cryptocurrency Statistics

LPC/LGS Specific Statistics

Upcoming SEC ETF Decisions

Exrates Listing Update

University of Texas at Dallas - Future Opportunities in Supply Chain Panel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWEEhmqNyrQ

thx for the webinar!
Pages:
Jump to: