Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 269. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
When will the announcement of airdrops?

There wasn't any announcement about airdrops anywhere ... you could participate in twitter faucet bounty if there is any balance left in its faucet

Activity: 30
When will the announcement of airdrops?
copper member
Activity: 47
Hello everyone, today again an excellent day on the stock exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 38
hey stupid question here: what is the most direct way to convert straight from USD to LPC?

There is only one way - buy BTC and after it buy LPC for BTC in exchanges
copper member
Activity: 48
What do you need to start working with the coin? What is the starting capital, how long is the first profit and how quickly does the coin pay off?

Watching how you want to earn. If you just stacking something about 300 coins. If the master node then
1000 coins
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
What do you need to start working with the coin? What is the starting capital, how long is the first profit and how quickly does the coin pay off?

Basically, the capital would depend on your budget as per how much you are ready and willing to invest. You will have better answer from the moderators on the LPC discord server. https://discord.gg/7QBsWZW. However, if you are having low budget, you can still get about 20 coin and deposit in a shared MN where you cant get daily or weekly MN reward. About $150 can kick start with you. This is what I think. Better quick response may be on the LPC discord server. Join.
hey stupid question here: what is the most direct way to convert straight from USD to LPC?

No question is stupid mate, at the moment. There may be no straight way to convert. If you have a friend who can offer to give you BTC at the amount you have in fiat (USD) that could safe some stress. Also, there are some platform that provide fiat to BTC server, you can do that and easily use BTC to buy LPC. that's cool right?
copper member
Activity: 57
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
Masternode projects are Dime A Dozen These Days. Nevertheless, in my humble opinion, Lightpay is the only one showing true promise. I may come off as a shameless shill, but that's what I honestly think. Good look to the team, of course!
copper member
Activity: 36
This project is great and well-organized! I wish good luck in the development of LPC.

100% true, Good Teamwork everyday Updates and if you have any doubt they will answer in few minutes

Iam New to this coin. Give me Some information about lpc.

Discord Link - https://discord.gg/AftsUg5     24/7   helpline.  Actually, its  good Coin to  invest if you can  buy as much as possible before its reach 10$

First thing first, I advice he joins the community, then, do his research on LPC and the successes recorded thus far, then take quick action before price goes way too high ... Cos it will
Activity: 266
This project is great and well-organized! I wish good luck in the development of LPC.

100% true, Good Teamwork everyday Updates and if you have any doubt they will answer in few minutes

Discord Link - https://discord.gg/AftsUg5     24/7   helpline.  Actually, its  good Coin to  invest if you can  buy as much as possible before its reach 10$

Hi mate! If you want to know more about LPC. Then join the discord community. Or better still, read the newspaper WHITEPAPER of the LPC Project https://lightpaycoin.org/wp-content/themes/cryption-child/download/LIGHTPAYCOIN-pdf.pdf if you read the white paper, you will just love this project more.
Activity: 140

Activity: 18
lpc is the best coin for trading now...its top volume coin on cb .i  want to buy lpc masternode.. I'm poor so i can't buy the coin  .
suggest rich people its the best coin on trading so you can buy masternode safely...best of luck guys
Good!
Activity: 126
Yes their discord is very active

Activity: 266

Activity: 36
Activity: 38
Which VPS should be used for the masternode?
I advise you to try the vultr. There's an excellent price and easy to use personal cabinet.
Activity: 27
LPC has increased to 120k Satoshi today. Good result! I'm very glad that I'm in your project.
Jump to: