Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 311. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
Hey, this project seems pretty nice and well-organized!

Past couple days, I been looking at the project's community/discord, etc.. and seemed interesting/legit enough to join the project.

Welcome to LPC community, As an LPC supporter you made a good decision. sure you will like this Coin and Community won't regrets!!!!!!!!

First of all there is so much work to be done before anyone should go for applause and what not. Let them do their work and let's evaluate real results.

Expecting LPC to stand on listing in SE within 24 hours which shows the commitment of this coin - and the team has a strong desire to dream big
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Past couple days, I been looking at the project's community/discord, etc.. and seemed interesting/legit enough to join the project.

Welcome to LPC community, As an LPC supporter you made a good decision. sure you will like this Coin and Community won't regrets!!!!!!!!

First of all there is so much work to be done before anyone should go for applause and what not. Let them do their work and let's evaluate real results.
Activity: 266

Activity: 172
This is very good news, to be listed in many exchanges always brings good reputation and positive to LPC
STOCKS EXCHANGE

Stocks exchange will listed LPC and activate BTC trading pair for LPC in  the next 24 hours.
Let's wait and enjoy second exchanges for Light Pay, everyone.
.I hope we will be going to the moon soon.
Activity: 84

Activity: 510
Merit: 31
CryptoDude
In 24 Hours? Sounds good. That's a very quick turnaround time for SE.
yea, the devs works fast, and do a amazing work
Coinbase for LPC, heheheh
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
The Crypto Guy
In 24 Hours? Sounds good. That's a very quick turnaround time for SE.
Activity: 28
Does LPC plans to implement privacy? I think that we would be great if the team could implement that in future. Users like privacy oriented coins.
CryptoDude
yea, I have noticed that they love their project, cause the reply on discord is instant, if  you ask any questions, or need some help
STOCKS EXCHANGE

Stocks exchange will listed LPC and activate BTC trading pair for LPC in  the next 24 hours.

Ahh is great announcement .... and awesome dude ... Success for LIGHTPAYCOIN, lets do it make good choice and best choice to join us at LIGHTPAYCOIN FAMILY, Ready For Trade at Stock Exchange. Its very-very amazing and so faster. Looks the Stronger of LIGHTPAYCOIN . Lets make best future together
The progress goes very fast, am amazed

True they love their  project and they keep on developing through all possible ways, that's why the  community and  LPC  both  grow  together
CryptoDude
STOCKS EXCHANGE

Stocks exchange will listed LPC and activate BTC trading pair for LPC in  the next 24 hours.

Ahh is great announcement .... and awesome dude ... Success for LIGHTPAYCOIN, lets do it make good choice and best choice to join us at LIGHTPAYCOIN FAMILY, Ready For Trade at Stock Exchange. Its very-very amazing and so faster. Looks the Stronger of LIGHTPAYCOIN . Lets make best future together
The progress goes very fast, am amazed

Activity: 333
Merit: 13
STOCKS EXCHANGE

Guys don't sell LPC for the low  price we all know second  exchange is coming soon, HOLD your coion you can sell it on  higher prices
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
STOCKS EXCHANGE

Thank you so much my friend, you guys don´t stop a single second. You all rockkkk!!!
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
I'm just too late for one Embarrassed This is a wonderful project with sure profit bounties...
CryptoDude
This is going to be wonderful. I like how the Dev's are going one after another exchanges and masternode trackers etc. I just hope that it last long and doesn't get affected by the BTC downfall.

looks like its not gonna fall, i personaly belive that btc, will not drop anymore
Activity: 28
This is going to be wonderful. I like how the Dev's are going one after another exchanges and masternode trackers etc. I just hope that it last long and doesn't get affected by the BTC downfall.
CryptoDude
Here comes the Crypto Carnage, it's about to puketo the Feb Lows....where do you think the 4500 discord members are going to move their bitcoin? Dollars? Euros? LPC? hehehe

Cool Cool Cool
Thats right, and about their discord, its growing fast
If all members move their btc, it will be a huge coin, now you gave me an idea!!!!!
Activity: 70
Here comes the Crypto Carnage, it's about to puketo the Feb Lows....where do you think the 4500 discord members are going to move their bitcoin? Dollars? Euros? LPC? hehehe

Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 65
✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT WE PAID FEE FOR STOCKS.EXCHANGE FAST LISTING✅

✅WE KNOW ABOUT THE ISSUES WITH DEPOSIT/WITHDRAW ON CRYPTOBRIDGE!✅

✅WE ARE SURE, THAT SECOND EXCHANGE RISE PRICE!✅

✅DON'T SELL CHEAP THE SECOND EXCHANGE WILL BE OPENED FOR TRADE LPC IN 24 HOURS!✅

✅IT'S LAST CHANCE FOR NEW INVESTORS BUY LPC COINS FOR GOOD PRICES!

✅CB MARKET https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.LPC_BRIDGE.BTC

✅PRICE GO  TO THE MOON VERT SOON!!!

Jump to: