Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 320. (Read 90902 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
LPC to moon made a high of 58900 satoshi  thats lovely keep staking for good rewards go for long term and very good project and currently trading good price long live LightPayCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Really? What I knew is users can stake their coins in CryptoBridge, but I am not sure Light Pay in the list of stake able coins or not.
Let's check.

Staking working better in LPC wallet, My coins stake from the first Day (  after 4 hrs ) use  LPC  wallet.   And you cant stake other coins in  CB.  LPC  latest  update 47 000 satoshi Wink
Ah! This is only the biggining my friend, wait see what going to happen. We will pass the moon  Grin
Activity: 266
Really? What I knew is users can stake their coins in CryptoBridge, but I am not sure Light Pay in the list of stake able coins or not.
Let's check.

Staking working better in LPC wallet, My coins stake from the first Day (  after 4 hrs ) use  LPC  wallet.   And you cant stake other coins in  CB.  LPC  latest  update 47 000 satoshi Wink
Let's check.

Staking is only for BridgeCoin (BCO) which the crypto-bridge native token. You can't stake any other token. Here's https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/tutorial-how-to-stake-bridgecoin-bco-on-cryptobridge-to-receive-50-of-profits-ce3fea3fad2e

Guys, i prefer stake in my wallet, im very happy, can´t wait to see in one month or two how our coin goes Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
The Crypto Guy
Let's check.

Staking is only for BridgeCoin (BCO) which the crypto-bridge native token. You can't stake any other token. Here's https://medium.com/@cryptobridge/tutorial-how-to-stake-bridgecoin-bco-on-cryptobridge-to-receive-50-of-profits-ce3fea3fad2e
Activity: 28
Happy to  see Last 24 hrs Trade 106.71K LPC  and  the price was 38 000 satoshi ...........too MOONNNNN

https://i.imgur.com/O4W58Az.png?1

That is massive. Steadily rising, last i checked was 26K sat didn't think it would grow so swiftly otherwise I would have grabbed more.

WooHoo!! this is exciting. way to go LPC, heading for the Moooooooooon lol
The Crypto Guy
Happy to  see Last 24 hrs Trade 106.71K LPC  and  the price was 38 000 satoshi ...........too MOONNNNN

That is massive. Steadily rising, last i checked was 26K sat didn't think it would grow so swiftly otherwise I would have grabbed more.
The Crypto Guy
This is the  One of the Best  Masternode Coin introduce Recently, day by day value increase steadily and Team working every day to maintain the coin value surprisingly i don't  see anyone dumping the coin. Its good sign Keep  it  up LPC team

A masternode coin with 21 million supply and you get to noticed it in the very beginning. It's a free feast to say the least. If LPC make it to the Coinmarketcap, it's going to be massive rally.   

I hope Soon it will be on Coinmarket Cap. Last 24 hrs Trade Volume was 99.53K LPC  Wink After Listed on Coinmarket Cap it would be minimum 10 % price will be increased, waiting to see that figure  Grin
50k Satoshi is my rpedicted price for Light Pay after being listed in coinmarketcap.com
Anyway, can I stake my coins in Crypto Bridge?
Is it less profitable than staking with my rigs?

There's no way you can stake your coins on crypto-bridge.
Activity: 5

Wow price is grow up so fast.good luck LPC team.

Yeah it's a good buy at the moment
Activity: 252

Wow price is grow up so fast.good luck LPC team.
Activity: 77
Good valume in trading....on of the best project I have seen....no dumpings that's a good sign.
Happy to  see Last 24 hrs Trade 106.71K LPC  and  the price was 38 000 satoshi ...........too MOONNNNN

Wow!!! LPC going to moon.happy to see this price rate. Cheesy
Auchhh i m shacking already and let me tell you, it will be even more than that Smiley
This project is huge and so the best think to do is HODL at any cost, oh my God, i love LIGHT PAY  Smiley
Activity: 336

Wow!!! LPC going to moon.happy to see this price rate. Cheesy

Activity: 172
I think LPC will break all record and it will be 50k+ satoshi.good luck LPC team members.
You are right bro, already done
Activity: 252
any airdrops, or bountys?
Yeah mate here lot of bounty running.you should join LPC discord server and ask their team members.
Activity: 336
I think LPC will break all record and it will be 50k+ satoshi.good luck LPC team members.
Activity: 47
This is the  One of the Best  Masternode Coin introduce Recently, day by day value increase steadily and Team working every day to maintain the coin value surprisingly i don't  see anyone dumping the coin. Its good sign Keep  it  up LPC team

A masternode coin with 21 million supply and you get to noticed it in the very beginning. It's a free feast to say the least. If LPC make it to the Coinmarketcap, it's going to be massive rally.   

I hope Soon it will be on Coinmarket Cap. Last 24 hrs Trade Volume was 99.53K LPC  Wink After Listed on Coinmarket Cap it would be minimum 10 % price will be increased, waiting to see that figure  Grin
50k Satoshi is my rpedicted price for Light Pay after being listed in coinmarketcap.com
Anyway, can I stake my coins in Crypto Bridge?
Is it less profitable than staking with my rigs?

Jump to: