Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 6. (Read 90902 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Warning Scam
Lightpaycoin is a fraudulent scam project. Stay away and save your money!!! The coin is already crashed and now the remaining team asks a contribution in coins from the community because the tresury is empty. The main scammer aka pirrlokk and his hidden east european team of dev left the project. They created as well many other coins: lgs, lrm and the lastest blacer coin.... The website and discord are always owned by pirrlokk. The code as well can't be trusted. I wonder if this person called Damon who always claimed that he is the "CEO" knew that this project was a dirty scam before he promoted lpc/lgs everywhere and made so many people invest into it! Now a lot of good people have lost their money into this fraud and I hope that the SEC will do some investigations and soon Will take actions.

William618 what a prick you are!
You know very little of the facts.
1 minute you are praising Pirlokk the next accusing him?
Below is your message from the LPC Discord

William618  02/05/2019
Pirrlokk is very invested into the project he tries hard to do his best.

And this is your way to help the coin recover

William618  02/02/2019
Yep
And need some actions cos coin won't recover
I don't wanna just shut up and see all our cash lose without try anything
Activity: 23
I'm curious, but I'm too shy to ask you. What is the value of your coin at the moment when it will be released to the exchange? Have you tried to make such an assumption 
Activity: 11
Warning Scam
Lightpaycoin is a fraudulent scam project. Stay away and save your money!!! The coin is already crashed and now the remaining team asks a contribution in coins from the community because the tresury is empty. The main scammer aka pirrlokk and his hidden east european team of dev left the project. They created as well many other coins: lgs, lrm and the lastest blacer coin.... The website and discord are always owned by pirrlokk. The code as well can't be trusted. I wonder if this person called Damon who always claimed that he is the "CEO" knew that this project was a dirty scam before he promoted lpc/lgs everywhere and made so many people invest into it! Now a lot of good people have lost their money into this fraud and I hope that the SEC will do some investigations and soon Will take actions.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
https://medium.com/lightpaycoin-official/important-lpc-update-e80c567de133

Greetings LPC Community,

Many of you are aware of the situation that has unfolded over the past few months. On November 25, 2018, an announcement was made by the discord user Pirrlokk, revealing the launch of a third coin. Pirrlokk, also known as Wladyslaw Hintsynger, claimed that this third coin was launched by the creators of LPC/LGS. He stated that the 40 BTC raised through presale would be used to fund LPC ATM purchases. This action sent the community into turmoil, with many writing the project off as a scam and Ponzi scheme. As a result, 40 masternodes were taken off of the network and were dumped onto the market, causing the price to dramatically decline. To be clear, the LPC and LGS teams are not involved in LRM in any way, with Pirrlokk being the only exception. He acted alone in creating this coin, without the knowledge or consent of the LPC/LGS teams.

The LPC team and Dr. Bryant knew that some action was necessary to save the project. Together, we have decided to move on from Wladyslaw(aka Pirrlokk) as the LPC Dev, to restore credibility to the LPC/LGS projects. On February 6th, Pirrlokk revealed on the LRM discord that he had given control of the LPC/LGS Github repositories to Dr. Bryant, effectively removing himself from the team. Additionally, a new LPC Community discord was launched, giving the Brand Ambassadors and LPC Council full control over the community servers.

With Pirrlokk leaving, there is now an apparent need for a new developer. While Dr. Bryant is a developer himself, there are a number of other developers on the team, including many of the Brand Ambassadors and Council Members. However, staying true to the open-source vision of the project, steps are being taken to ensure that the community is able to contribute to development on a freelance basis (more details to come in the future).

The resignation of Wladyslaw from LPC marks a major turning point for the LPC/LGS projects, and restores some much-needed credibility to the projects. In response to the positive news, the community has already donated 3098 LPC to the development fund, which will fund the LPC Venezuela expansion project. The LPC team has generously agreed to match community donations up to 6000 LPC. With this in mind, the fundraising goal of 20000 LPC is already 38% raised in less than 24 hours! The future is bright for LPC. With the continued strong support of the community, the team is dedicated to lead the project with enthusiasm and transparency.
copper member
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
To all holders of LPC/LGS - @Pirrlokk is no longer with the LPC or LGS projects. Dr. Damon Bryant, the remaining members of the dev team, the brand ambassadors, partners, investors and Masternode holders are consolidating to a new Discord channel and abandoning this channel. The are big changes coming and we want to make sure that everyone stays well informed and has the opportunity to ask questions and contribute. Please take the time to join the new channel and become acquainted with all that’s going on.
Pirrlokk, eventually exited the Light Pay Coin project.
I wonder that he did the same with Logiscoin and LRM coin or not.
Where did you get the news on Pirrlokk exit?
On Discord channel or somewhere else?
If you read carefully, thou realized that Pirrlokk no longer involved in the project LightPayCoin and Logiscoin, and the draft LRM does not have any relationship to the LPC and LGS
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
To all holders of LPC/LGS - @Pirrlokk is no longer with the LPC or LGS projects. Dr. Damon Bryant, the remaining members of the dev team, the brand ambassadors, partners, investors and Masternode holders are consolidating to a new Discord channel and abandoning this channel. The are big changes coming and we want to make sure that everyone stays well informed and has the opportunity to ask questions and contribute. Please take the time to join the new channel and become acquainted with all that’s going on.
copper member
Here are the details for today's webinar at 9pm Eastern : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gThdgC_OPoE

Github Repositories
Website Updates
Updated Roadmap
Activity: 93
Noobs fight. Fantastic. Keep it coming!  Grin
Well, I'm not fighting with anyone just before this the person does not realize that the project is not one person and looks will not come.
And so looking forward to the next webinar and Pirrlokk removal from the project.

Pirrlokk already crashed this coin
copper member
Well, I'm not fighting with anyone just before this the person does not realize that the project is not one person and looks will not come.
And so looking forward to the next webinar and Pirrlokk removal from the project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
copper member
You're really a kid idiot, right now many projects the price falls and this is not an indicator that the project is fraudulent, and the actions of one person, even if he is part of this project, you can not judge the whole project, as the project is not one person.
copper member

I have nothing to do with the developers of this project, Yes I have a couple of master nod, but to read your nonsense without presenting any evidence, not empty words said. For me You and eduardoalthaus just trolls and while you are not present any evidence with you no sense to conduct a dialogue.

Be advised that the livestream is now being moved to Friday evenings (9pm Eastern, 6pm Pacific).  After the livestream we will immediately transition into the 100 Partners Program and launching the Xchainz website.  Stay tuned!
you idiot you say that you are investor of this scam project and why the hell you are doing announcement this ann should be done by this scam team you dumb ***
The only idiot here is you judge the project on the actions of one person ?
copper member
Here are the details for today’s webinar at 9pm Eastern/ 6pm Pacific https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4z7ykbyBSk
Light Pay Coin / Logis Coin Update
Fake Stakes Vulnerability
ATM Software/Hardware Update
LPC Site Update
Xchainz Update
WynnqTeq (100 Partners Intro)
copper member
Activity: 191

I have nothing to do with the developers of this project, Yes I have a couple of master nod, but to read your nonsense without presenting any evidence, not empty words said. For me You and eduardoalthaus just trolls and while you are not present any evidence with you no sense to conduct a dialogue.

Be advised that the livestream is now being moved to Friday evenings (9pm Eastern, 6pm Pacific).  After the livestream we will immediately transition into the 100 Partners Program and launching the Xchainz website.  Stay tuned!
you idiot you say that you are investor of this scam project and why the hell you are doing announcement this ann should be done by this scam team you dumb ***
Activity: 170
Merit: 2
copper member
Be advised that the livestream is now being moved to Friday evenings (9pm Eastern, 6pm Pacific).  After the livestream we will immediately transition into the 100 Partners Program and launching the Xchainz website.  Stay tuned!
Activity: 28
I want to invest 1500 coins. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: