Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LIGHTPAYCOIN LPC ⭐ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐ MNO AND CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTED ✅ - page 68. (Read 90904 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Kucoin listing SOON and price rise
Activity: 168
All LPC investor's earn $100 daily
LPC is top 3 by volume on mno
Activity: 140

It is exciting to announce that.

LightPay coin is TOP-3 BY VOLUME ON MNO https://masternodes.online/

LPC daily Volume reach $1,259,037   

All LPC investors earn 100$ daily

KuCoin listing soon and price rise
Guy's go and vote on coinex exchange

The daily winners are so lucky guys. Just a day one, two minutes voting, you win so much. Participate everyone and vote LPC on Coinex exchange.
Yes vote and go check your luck

Okay. Luck is essential here but it is more fun when we are voting to support our beloved LPC. Let's win on Coinex exchange.
Activity: 168

The daily winners are so lucky guys. Just a day one, two minutes voting, you win so much. Participate everyone and vote LPC on Coinex exchange.
Yes vote and go check your luck
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
@everyone

===LPC NETWORK THREAT UPDATE:==

"The LPC team, along with developers from the HTRC masternode community, looked into the recent wallet distribution by a malicious actor. We created a special virtual environment for testing the potential exploit and ran the wallet in this controlled environment. We sent funds to the wallet and observed the transactions on the explorer for a period of time. There was no observable impact on our two-tier network. Perhaps we didn't cross a sufficient threshold of LPC funds staking or number of malicious wallets to trigger an exploit.  We did, however, see an abnormal amount of processing usage and open treads linked to the malicious wallet in that virtual environment, suggesting that more connections than usual might have been opened. Those threads could be connected to other malicious systems or networks.  From our estimate of the malicious wallet, we believe that if enough colluding and malicious actors downloaded the wallet and sent funds to it with the intent to exploit staking rewards, they may be successful in launching a 51% attack against our 1st tier of the LPC network, i.e., the proof of stake (regular wallet/confirmation nodes). We have no evidence to rule out that possibility and consider the malicious threat as still viable. All LPC holders can help to protect the network by staking LPC and opening your wallets to prevent such an attack from happening. Thank you to those who alerted us to this threat and a special thanks goes out to members of HTRC dev team for partnering with us to investigate the issue. Please find a way to show some gratitude for their help in protecting our network."
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

Hello, LPC-Community

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE https://a.radikal.ru/a37/1807/9f/6051e3185092.jpg COIN TEAM UPDATED LPC WALLET LOGO

✅We updated the logo on our wallet with a graphical interface (GUI) for Windows, MacOS and Linux.

✅You can download it from the "Official links" section and update it on your computer.

✅You don't need to update the walleton your VPS server, also if your MN is running on the VPS server, you don't need to restart the MN.

✅This update is not required and it all depends on your desire.

✅Attention! You can download and install wallets only from our official channels: Discord, GitHub and Website!

http://i63.tinypic.com/24qtvt1.png

Hope Next update will be much good than older.

I prefer this Logo to the old one. I long expected to see this New LPC logo everywhere. Great work team!  VPS users keep in mind not to update.follow directive of them team.

Activity: 70
Coin Exchange TOP Coins by volume #LGS 1  and #LPC 3
https://i.imgur.com/YmRlwmL.png?1

Wow #LPC at 90K. Good

Coin exchange LPC price is giving me excess joy.  Time for arbitrary trading. Buy from CB and sell on CE. Use your time for profit with LPC.

Good techniques.

Wow #LPC at 90K. Good

Coin exchange LPC price is giving me excess joy.  Time for arbitrary trading. Buy from CB and sell on CE. Use your time for profit with LPC.
Activity: 266
https://i.imgur.com/YmRlwmL.png?1
LPC last 24h volume is $1,149,928 USD
158.75 BTC
Activity: 252
Wow we are crossed 154.00 BTC last 24h volume of LPC

LPC Volume so strong because people believe in this project. Price will recover soon.
Yeah LPC team members are also work strong.
Activity: 462
Merit: 16
LIGHTPAY COMMUNITY

FROM LIGHTPAY TEAM

Hello, LPC-Community

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE COIN TEAM UPDATED LPC WALLET LOGO

✅We updated the logo on our wallet with a graphical interface (GUI) for Windows, MacOS and Linux.

✅You can download it from the "Official links" section and update it on your computer.

✅You don't need to update the walleton your VPS server, also if your MN is running on the VPS server, you don't need to restart the MN.

✅This update is not required and it all depends on your desire.

✅Attention! You can download and install wallets only from our official channels: Discord, GitHub and Website!

Hope Next update will be much good than older.
Activity: 252
Activity: 462
Merit: 16
Wow we are crossed 154.00 BTC last 24h volume of LPC
LPC coin volume is always best in all markets.
Pages:
Jump to: