Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] $LINDA || Change In Management || Community Driven - page 4. (Read 1223 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
damn this hurts! But I believe in you guys!!!
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Some Reasons why the current Lindacoin Team was laid off:

1. They asked for $25,000 quarterly salary and to be paid upfront which we cannot afford.
2. The want 300,000,000 (300 million) Lindacoin meant for long term development sent to them, we ask for Multisig wallet so the fund is safe and not easily manipulated but they rejected that option
3. They threatened Lindacoin to either send those fund or they will make Lindacoin crash to 3 Satoshi.
4. For the past 2 months they have earned over $12,000 as salary but still claiming they are working for free.
5.  Apart from more publicity they made for Lindacoin we are yet to see any tangible technical development from the side despite paying more than $60,000 for such.
6. Most times their statement is threat and contradictory which clearly show they don't have long term interest in Lindacoin
7. They gave ultimatum of one hour for 300 to 420 million Lindacoin sent to them or they will leave the team and allow Linda to crash to 3 satoshi.
8. We ask them to get Lindacoin listed on Binance, Bittrex or other big exchanges but they will not do so, they want it Listed on exchanges that nobody even know about and asking for $70,000 for each.
9. The CEO who brought the entire people into the Team backbites and speaks against them in private chat with the aim of singly taking control of 300million Lindacoin meant for long term development of Lindacoin.

10. The CEO always make funny demands like buy me a Suite, Pay my bills, I am international student I want to pay my tuition fee etc.

I hope the worst things happen to you
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
San your manipulation is over.
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
We want the team's pictures on the website so this will not happen again.  Anonymous team runs away with investors' money too many times.  
@zurg thank you so much, i truly appreciate your support on this matter. Quickdeal has become a problem for the whole community.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
Why did you register a new account? why did you create a new theme? It all looks like another way to take my money from me.
Activity: 224
Filipino translation reserved if you need one. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
All you guys had to do was ask any of the previous xLinda owners and we would have told you what kind of a person Quickdeal really was.
Activity: 82
The full disclosure is refreshing and it also seems im unable to reply or update against San Laws LINDA thread anymore - Oh well this is the new one-

///Max
In order make this process seamless a 1|1 ratio will be used.
Activity: 42
so please tell us

i own 10000 linda, does i will have 10000 off this new coin?
more information will be posted shortly. 

Community air drop is our first goal following the new wallet release, team feels giving back to the community for dealing with San is extremely important.

Activity: 33
Activity: 566
Merit: 113
why do do not you make another name for it ?
a new start should be renamed with another one instead of this one.

you can keep 'Linda' name,but add something after it like;
Linda H.F ?
or Linda C.M ?
or something similiar to that,
the project need a new 'Brand'.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Is it time to buy Lindacoin? And who will facilitate the hardfork and what exchange sites will support the fork? I love hard forks haha
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
Reserved space
Activity: 8
Reserve
Activity: 126
reserved for something
Activity: 9
Welcome new LINC
brand new
Activity: 0
Go on Jonah!
Edit: Cormac is the best person on the Discord, that is all.
Pages:
Jump to: