Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET - page 44. (Read 95170 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Compiling the Linux No Gui Wallet:

Code:
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -DUSE_SECP256K1 -O2 -D_REENTRANT -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -Wstack-protector -fPIC -DENABLE_WALLET -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -DQT_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE=0 -DUSE_DBUS -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -DLINUX -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_DBUS_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -Isrc -Isrc/json -Isrc/qt -Isrc/leveldb/include -Isrc/leveldb/helpers -isystem /usr/local/include -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5 -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtWidgets -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtGui -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtNetwork -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtDBus -isystem /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/QtCore -Ibuild -Ibuild -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -o build/masternode.o src/masternode.cpp
src/masternode.cpp: In function ‘void ProcessMessageMasternode(CNode*, std::__cxx11::string&, CDataStream&)’:
src/masternode.cpp:161:26: error: cannot convert ‘bool’ to ‘bool*’ in initialization
  bool* pfMissingInputs = false;
                          ^~~~~
src/masternode.cpp: In member function ‘void CMasterNode::Check()’:
src/masternode.cpp:602:33: error: cannot convert ‘bool’ to ‘bool*’ in initialization
         bool* pfMissingInputs = false;
                                 ^~~~~
Makefile:3728: recipe for target 'build/masternode.o' failed
make: *** [build/masternode.o] Error 1
Activity: 4
Is there any working pool? Lindacoinmining pool keeps cutting in and out with a low efficiency
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
Hello, i can no longer find the richlist feature on both explorers.
Its important for us to know what is happening
Activity: 26
masternode cost 0.6btc bit expensive when coin selling at 1 satoshi
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Delayed dev, we are going to see if you extract it in novaechange in voting that it does in yobit to this price, seize loaded the currency, impressively, I hope that in it nongoes echange when it goes out cost mas, for that if you are not going to have post of complaints to get fed up, a greeting
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
Hi dev can you submit Linda to coinmarketcap.com so it will be listed on there?

Already submitted and waiting for them to add it.
dev, are you selling your premine through yobit now?
Activity: 179

Already submitted and waiting for them to add it.
Activity: 336
50 billion supply. wow.
When would that be a dollar each?
Is this charity?
Activity: 326
Merit: 256
Activity: 278
hey dev you need a slack channel so we can grow the community.
ad the invite link thank you.
they have discord, please go previous page
Activity: 42
hey dev you need a slack channel so we can grow the community.
ad the invite link thank you.
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
Yobit Market added to http://LindaChain.com
Fixed the Network tab for connections in the last 24 hours.
Activity: 278
So what is ahppening with pools?  Brutum has delisted Linda and other pool gives 1Mhash for all miners?
pool not allow asic :p
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1231
Linda Coin [LINDA] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/LINDA/BTC
Linda Coin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/LINDA

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/LINDA/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/LINDA[/img][/url]

Happy trading gues Wink
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I dumped thus shit[Suspicious link removed]dbye. Dev needs to understand how the crypto market works.
Seems like no one explained to you how working cryptoworld. Bye-bye  Wink

Dev is holding 10 percent of the premine and is staking by the end of the year he will hold 17 percent of total coin supply. At this same time the entire community will hold around 10 percent of the coin from POW. Secondly dev cant seem to communicate with the people trying to support his coin. He has so many outlandish plans that arent even implemented. I made profit off this coin and im done.

Hello Quickdeal (Dev),

It's very important that you take this seriously, for the health and the good will of the project, you need the people's confidence.
One of the most important keys of the success of a coin is the distribution, If you take a look right now to the explorer, the top 10 wallets are holding almost 99% of the coins. That means is you don't do something about that your efforts to make this coin something great, It just wont going to happen. Unfortunately (for me too as miner/investor), In just 1 year, I saw many coins following this path and none of them are alive by this time.

We are not going to hold this coins forever. We are currently selling them to raise fund for exchange listing, as you can we have paid for one exchange listing,create website and many more to come. We are ready to sell the whole premine for the development of the coin. Hope you now understand.

Yes, ofc... don't take me wrong, I really hope you know what you are doing. I just share my previous (bad) experiences.
Anyway, I will mine/stack some of them and see how's this will going, I really hope you are in the right path. GL!
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
Activity: 385
Merit: 257
Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana
i need 30 million LINDA.
i have 0.24 BTC.
anybody?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
So what is ahppening with pools?  Brutum has delisted Linda and other pool gives 1Mhash for all miners?
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
I'll post this again since there is a not a telegram or slack channel.  Come to the discord to discuss the coin.  I'm posting links there as well and created a channel for masternodes so that once we get more info on how to set one up I will post there.

https://discord.gg/UmTMnZB
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
I would like to reserve portuguese translation if needed.
Pages:
Jump to: