Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 12. (Read 111478 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 10
I need help. Sent 70000 linda from desktop wallet to criptopia. There are 1662 confirmations, but i still don't see linda at my cryptopia deposit. the ID transaction - e98b7208c054f9bb01216ae20480484cf031b972f1728557929915b928b66c3c.   What's the hell? I don't receive my money for 2 days, LINDA, common, it doesn't funny ><
Did you try contacting Cryptopia support?

Yes, i did. This is an answer. I don't understand what to do next, never had this situation... "Unfortunately, as you can see, this transaction has not been broadcast correctly. If it has not reached the block explorer, there is no way it would have reached your Cryptopia account.

You need to reach out to the owner of the sending wallet and give them the link to the block explorer to show that this transaction has not been correctly broadcast. If this is a personal wallet you have sent from, be sure it is up to date and fully synced with the network."

PUMP AND DUMP ALERT SELL SELL SELL
Activity: 240

Yes, i did. This is an answer. I don't understand what to do next, never had this situation... "Unfortunately, as you can see, this transaction has not been broadcast correctly. If it has not reached the block explorer, there is no way it would have reached your Cryptopia account.

You need to reach out to the owner of the sending wallet and give them the link to the block explorer to show that this transaction has not been correctly broadcast. If this is a personal wallet you have sent from, be sure it is up to date and fully synced with the network."
It does appear that the transaction does not exist on the blockchain. I would try doing as they suggest; make sure you have the latest version of the wallet and that it is fully synchronised. You could also try recovering your wallet.dat to a new wallet installation -- if the transaction hasn't been broadcast to the network, your balance should be restored once the new wallet is fully synchronised. Failing that, your best place to get assistance is the Linda Lounge on Discord.

Here's an invite if you need one: https://discord.gg/86cwfUV
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
I need help. Sent 70000 linda from desktop wallet to criptopia. There are 1662 confirmations, but i still don't see linda at my cryptopia deposit. the ID transaction - e98b7208c054f9bb01216ae20480484cf031b972f1728557929915b928b66c3c.   What's the hell? I don't receive my money for 2 days, LINDA, common, it doesn't funny ><

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I hope your project runs successfully! Riveting activity, certain results!  Good luck dev's.
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Bots seems to be welcome here.
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
Vin
legendary
Why not use the -edit- feature  Grin

I does that very often. Thank you for input.

Thanks.
So people who watch or set -notify- this thread will  not get so much mails.

Sorry Smiley
Why not use the -edit- feature  Grin

I do that very often. Thank you for input.
Vin
legendary
Why not use the -edit- feature  Grin
I just checked linda stay on 50 sat - i didnt belive in it rly...
but stay in POS POOL
it is more profitable to ern coins than a solo
up to +20%

https://simplepospool.com/

super Linda POS poll
(3% fee, but there got for about 20% more than solo)

this winter think linda - 100+- sat

also there is more coins - for POS or shared MN

MN reward - fee for shared mn - 5% from reward,
 BOT information https://discord.gg/zM9Wa87

w8 new big exchange or winter

also there is another coins fro shared MN or POS
like BITG BITB LINDA SPD

best pool ever !!!

Still no payout on shnd. That one is a rip of.

I would move my Lindacoins to stake.united any day if possible.
How to comment in bitcointalk

Press the "quote" button.
As we can see the coin has a nice rating. Linda has great potential, moreover, the devst team is also very strong and hardworking.

Shoveling is hard work.

Fit the lowest common.
Activity: 282
As we can see the coin has a nice rating. Linda has great potential, moreover, the devst team is also very strong and hardworking.
Activity: 10
Hi! No v2 Mac OS wallet?

I'm Ok staking my coins on the old wallet v1.0.1.1g?

You just did.
Activity: 1
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
I need help. Sent 70000 linda from desktop wallet to criptopia. There are 1662 confirmations, but i still don't see linda at my cryptopia deposit. the ID transaction - e98b7208c054f9bb01216ae20480484cf031b972f1728557929915b928b66c3c.   What's the hell? I don't receive my money for 2 days, LINDA, common, it doesn't funny ><
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
wow much coin such love
Good News

Linda announced that it will be listing digibytecoin on its mobile app!

You will be able to send/recieve #DGB in your $LINDA mobile app!

One step closer to bringing all crypto communities together!

My wallet doesn't have this green round icon that u have in left corner, it stands for staking I think. So maybe I really need minimum 100,000 coins. But in the discord of Linda they say with 100,000 it will not bring much  too. I wanted to buy 100-200K but now I think that makes really sense only with some millions Sad some other POS coins I have are staking good even by some thousend coins Sad such a pity cause I like Linda much.
It may well be that you need a greater stake. Presumably you have followed the staking guides and have unlocked the wallet, etc?

Failing that, it might be better just to wait for the new mobile wallet app, since that's due for release in a little over a week now. If the claims are true, staking using the app should be very simple, plus I think I read somewhere that it will provide a pool staking feature for those with fewer coins.
Activity: 38

I don't think it's possible to stake with such a small amount.

Yes sure, I am going to buy more coins, just i wanted to test first if and how staking works in my wallet. But it seems not to stake at all. There is maybe a minimum of assets that can stake? Why is there no information about it and % rewards on Linda website? So confusing!

Staking definitely works -- I've been staking successfully for months -- but I've never tried staking with smaller amounts so I'm not sure what the minimum stake is. It has been mentioned a few times in the past and I think the answer was 100,000 minimum but I'm not certain. As long as you've followed the staking instructions, and you have a sufficient stake, it should work: https://lindacoin.com/pdf/Linda-coin-Staking-Tutorial.pdf

You should see something like this once the coins are 'mature' enough:

https://i.imgur.com/lFgNE3K.png

Edit: Just found this:
https://www.lindaprojectinfo.com/staking/

You can stake any amount of coins but generally 50-100k plus is considered worthwhile.

My wallet doesn't have this green round icon that u have in left corner, it stands for staking I think. So maybe I really need minimum 100,000 coins. But in the discord of Linda they say with 100,000 it will not bring much  too. I wanted to buy 100-200K but now I think that makes really sense only with some millions Sad some other POS coins I have are staking good even by some thousend coins Sad such a pity cause I like Linda much.
With Linda, there is no small investor.
Look there: https://cryptostakingpool.com/
You have the link to their discord.
Pages:
Jump to: