Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 21. (Read 111481 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 101
so is the masternode ammount now 2mil ?

yes it is, and soon I`ll finally become the Master of the Node Roll Eyes

so where does it say its 2mil ? i can only see 30mil cheers

Hmmm... it is said everywhere, for examle right here in this topic...Also you can look the MN coins monitoring link above..

Here is one more link to such resource https://mnode.club/
Activity: 15
Merit: 2

so where does it say its 2mil ? i can only see 30mil cheers
why isn't linda on masternodes.online?

ask admins of that service about this...

LINDA is in top 20 here
https://cryptomat.com/best-masternode-coins-2/
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
why isn't linda on masternodes.online?

Perhaps you will need the devs to cover their greed first. Every coin jumped x2-x3 last 2 weeks except this one. Be happy if they don't bring this down to 1 sat.

LINDA came from 15 to 30 satoshis at the en of march, it just jumped earlier, when other coins was at the bottom...

Activity: 75
Happy Sunday! There is nothing better than wake up on a Sunday morning and check my rewards status and see Lindacoins coming in blasting my wallet. Beautiful day!

Activity: 96
Guys,
If compare lindacoin and htmlcoin. What potential of the growing of the price during nearest 2-3 months?
PLEASE HELP

my wallet is 100% synced
how much time goes synchronizing?

If you start from the beginning it takes forever,many days BUT if u google it, there is a guy who has the files for the linda blockchain already downloaded.
Ok. I'll search for a file-base

ps: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xhyzh4fbast7b98/AABFzavXRtkAPbbfUzUcEiXFa?dl=0
linda's blockchain for 01/2018
Activity: 26
PLEASE HELP

my wallet is 100% synced

If you start from the beginning it takes forever,many days BUT if u google it, there is a guy who has the files for the linda blockchain already downloaded.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13

The Moon this what numeral?  Smiley x10 or x100 for profit

LINDA`s all time high is about 100 satoshi, so this level is real in middle term...x10 to the end of 2018 is real too, in my opinion...
x5 for current price. Good! A small moon Smiley
Perhaps you will need the devs to cover their greed first. Every coin jumped x2-x3 last 2 weeks except this one. Be happy if they don't bring this down to 1 sat.
PLEASE HELP

my wallet is 100% synced
Activity: 26
PLEASE HELP

my wallet is 100% synced and has been online 24-7. it is unlocked for staking.
i was receiving a daily reward direct into the wallet, HOWEVER i have not received any rewards for 5 days!!!

wot should i do, thx.

LINDA`s all time high is about 100 satoshi, so this level is real in middle term...x10 to the end of 2018 is real too, in my opinion...
x5 for current price. Good! A small moon Smiley

This coin and team really need to quit ! What a joke !!! Most stagnant coin I've watched this year..if the team can't get it going, quit acting and talking like you can

What do you call stagnation?? Maybe a couple of weeks of flat movement??

This is called consolidation, and taking into account the fact that devs are really working adding LInda on new exchanges, I`m sure this is consolidation before the MOON..

Again new exchange listing https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/LINDA_BTC/ good work devs!!!
This coin and team really need to quit ! What a joke !!! Most stagnant coin I've watched this year..if the team can't get it going, quit acting and talking like you can

What do you call stagnation?? Maybe a couple of weeks of flat movement??

This is called consolidation, and taking into account the fact that devs are really working adding LInda on new exchanges, I`m sure this is consolidation before the MOON..

Again new exchange listing https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/LINDA_BTC/ good work devs!!!
Activity: 20

Activity: 1
i need help my wallet dont work EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error CWallet: GenerateNewKey() : AddKey failed, I can´t send or recive transactions
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
to remind you, these were the things which have been promised/announced:

Linda Coin || Change In Management || Community Driven  

Update @sk8r and @lindawhale have now gained  full control and over the development of Lindaproject, The community fork will still take place allowing a fresh start for this project.

Will this effect me?

'No, you should see a new wallet update. We ask that everyone downloads V2.0.0.0 when released and the fork will take effect.'

Are my coins safe on exchanges?

'Yes, ill personally be contacting each exchange before releasing to the public. This will ensure a smooth transition.'

Are my coins safe staking?

'Yes, everything will stay exactly the same until our new wallet release. In the meantime, please continue with all daily transactions and staking as per normal.

Thank you

******************************************************************************************************************

LindaCoin Announcements Due to recent events, and after a successful meeting, it has been agreed to transfer Linda-Coin original ownership to Jonah (@lindawhale) and Nisan (@dev_sk8r), which will hold 50% each of the new ownership.The transition will be held publicly and will follow the following steps:
1. The owner will transfer 410Million Lindacoin out of 460 Million he currently possessesto the new owners of Linda Coin.
2. By receiving the funds, full control of development and management will be transferred to the new owners.
3. The transfer will be step by step and can take time to process.
4. We will be full transparent of the process and update the community as soon as possible on each event.

The following steps will be taken in order to transfer ownership:
1. The transfer of the domain (http://lindacoin.com ) ownership and hosting.
2. The transfer of the Bitcointalk account (quickdeal).
3. The transfer of the Github account (https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda )
4. The transfer of the funds agreed (410Million, 50% to Jonah, 50% to Nisan)
5. The transfer of the original wallet private key and wallet.dat
6. The transfer of the Twitter Handle (@Lindaproject)After all these steps will be completed, full ownership will be transferred and the transition will complete.We hope that this step will accumulate better benefits and produce a high-qualityproduct for our community, and that the community will support this phase and transition.

Linda || Soft Fork
15/03/2018

Features

-The removal of anything associated with San ( The founder )

-Consensus rules that match dash coin rules will be integrated to remove this from happening ever again and promote steady growth within Linda coin. ( coin emission )

-New Web wallet V2.0.0.0 will be used moving forward

-Old wallets versions will be discontinued after the release of web wallet v2.0.0.0

- Masternodes will immediately be dropped to two million with the release of V2.0.0.0

- Stealth transactions as per normal

- Staking rewards structure will stay the same to start, then decrease over time due to new emission features.

70% PoS
99% for all Masternodes

- Coin emission rules integrated to protect all investments  

- New official website

- New official twitter

- New whitepaper following our website release

- New Roadmap following our website release

- ( No max supply ) just like dash and many other PoS coins currently on the market  

- New twitter  

- The Linda Team members you've come to love.

-Note all new media links will be posted shortly

Bonus

- Air drop will be announced, working out details with @sk8r and the best ways to effectively benefit the whole Linda community.  

Thank you LindaWhale

so what about these features which were supposed to take place at march 15th (and the airdrop "just a few weeks later")?

Pages:
Jump to: