Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 44. (Read 111540 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I got 75k linda coins in my wallet, and since 1/24 I haven't received any POS reward, what's wrong? I'm pretty sure my wallet was sync well and my wallet was unlocked correctly. Anyone can help me?

For normal  POS (2-3 days) > 600K

Is it possible to stake with less than 100K shares.
I tried it with 25k for a month and nothing.  I'm not sure what the min is.

I have a 640k. Time to receive a reward in the tooltip: 23 hours - 1 day (network volume). Really get every 2-3 days.

When i had less 500k - when 5 days... when 16 days... etc.

Now use the coin for POS or "user to user". The coin stabilized at a real cost.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I got 75k linda coins in my wallet, and since 1/24 I haven't received any POS reward, what's wrong? I'm pretty sure my wallet was sync well and my wallet was unlocked correctly. Anyone can help me?

I tried it with 25k for a month and nothing.  I'm not sure what the min is.
Activity: 75
Just HODL guys   Cool
Please just stop with the "HODL."  Really makes you look like a preteen.

Just HODL ! Linda to the moon
Activity: 98

Activity: 14
Just HODL guys   Cool
Please just stop with the "HODL."  Really makes you look like a preteen.

Activity: 4
Nisan Bahar (@dev_sk8r)
Linda website will be released today!
Lindas' #webwallet will be released for beta testing today at our discord.

$linda #linda #BUYTHEDIP
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
this help a little to sync

https://www.reddit.com/r/Lindacoin/comments/7sfkew/how_to_speed_up_linda_wallet_sync_windows/

from 23 weeks to 3 weeks behind.

dont forget to backup *.dat files in appdata
Activity: 4
Any news about the new website guys?
Activity: 18
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
When will this coin go back up? I put in 2k and now i have $600 Angry

Most likely in the range: 0.00000015 - 0.00000030 Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Just HODL guys   Cool
Activity: 38
You lose nothing if you do not sell.
If you look at the charts, you can see that a very small number of persons are trading, probably a well known small group of insignificant people.
The majority, more then 99% of the Linda owner are just keeping them ( and get a revenue from very generous PoS )

Just wait.
The dumpers are ruined and their exactions will cease soon.
Linda dev team is consolidating the infrastructure before skyrocketing.
This will probably occur in the next couple of hours or days.

Next summer you will have great revenue for holidays.
Activity: 82
@KeepYourLinda
I think you are right-

@dannycalifornia
Just continue to HODL and check out this recent update from Jonah (Linda Coin CEO) https://twitter.com/Lindawhale/status/958487942602752000

This plus a new web-based wallet /w Google 2FA means you are sitting pretty just keep HODL'ing do not take a loss which is unnecessary right now.

And think about staking so you can average down any losses but I feel wherever you bought its still satisfactory under 0.01$ USD

///Max
Activity: 98

Lets hope it does go up, if they stick with the roadmap and implement everything I would say that it should go back up and gains some traction by the end of this year.  Seems like there are a lot of bashers out there causing panic, I still like it and am going to buy some more at cheaper prices then when I first bought just not sure where the bottom could be.
Activity: 32
Activity: 38
@Digital D

I assume you weren't staking and simply traded because personally speaking in just the last 10 days performing proof of stake I received 226,205 Lindas which equates to $723.85 @32 sats so maybe consider other features of a coin versus just buying and selling. So far this coin has provided me bonus money with which to buy additional BTC/ETH and other cryptocurrency or as you suggest the bonus Lindas could be sold then converted into any fiat.

*On most occasions I simply HOLD Linda as it creates more when in my wallet staking and providing even more long term opportunities-

///Max
I think that he is a member of the well known group of pumper/dumpers who are presently attacking Linda.
He has an interest to invent and propagate rumors.
@Digital D

I assume you weren't staking and simply traded because personally speaking in just the last 10 days performing proof of stake I received 226,205 Lindas which equates to $723.85 @32 sats so maybe consider other features of a coin versus just buying and selling. So far this coin has provided me bonus money with which to buy additional BTC/ETH and other cryptocurrency or as you suggest the bonus Lindas could be sold then converted into any fiat.

*On most occasions I simply HODL Linda as it creates more when in my wallet staking and providing even more long term opportunities-

///Max
@discomining
Please review these links:

https://blockgeeks.com/guides/proof-of-work-vs-proof-of-stake/

*Dont forget performing coin control when participating under a POS environment.

http://pos-monkey.com/what-is-coin-control/

*Let us know if any questions remain.

@nxtraordinary
The current wallet sometimes receives false positives (The way IRC/Linda block chain connect) thus they are quarantined depending on AV scanner. Please create an exclusion for the Linda Q-T exe or folder directory /// Regarding your wallet with its unique address this is located @

C:\Users\USERNAME\Appdata\Roaming\linda

Please make a backup as that is what contains your coins not the QT program which allows access into your wallet.dat file.

///Max
Pages:
Jump to: