Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 62. (Read 111540 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi, having problems with the windows QT wallet. I download the zip file from GitHub. All that was fine but when I go to extract the exe file from the zip folder it doesn't appear anywhere on my PC, I have tried searching etc but nothing happens. Could someone point me in the right direction to sort this problem please?

Did you check to see if windows defender deleted it?
Yeah check it and didn't delete anything? any other tips?
I just downloaded it from the lindacoin website.  It's the binary instead of the version you compile.
Yeah nothing still, this is fucked!
So we're both on the same page here.  
You went to http://lindacoin.com/ and scrolled down to the wallets and clicked on the windows version?
If so you went to the mega page and clicked download to download the Linda qt wallet zip?
That should pop up a means to save the file to your hard drive after it downloads on mega.
You saved the zip file?
You extracted the linda-qt executable? (simple as drag and drop)

Yeah done all the above and it shows the extract folder but it is empty

What browser are you using to download?
Windows Explorer
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Hi, having problems with the windows QT wallet. I download the zip file from GitHub. All that was fine but when I go to extract the exe file from the zip folder it doesn't appear anywhere on my PC, I have tried searching etc but nothing happens. Could someone point me in the right direction to sort this problem please?

I just downloaded it from the lindacoin website.  It's the binary instead of the version you compile.
You went to http://lindacoin.com/ and scrolled down to the wallets and clicked on the windows version?
If so you went to the mega page and clicked download to download the Linda qt wallet zip?
That should pop up a means to save the file to your hard drive after it downloads on mega.
You saved the zip file?

What browser are you using to download?

You saved the zip file?

You saved the zip file?

Activity: 60
Merit: 1
Anyone running the wallet on a raspberry pi 3?

I downloaded the wallet on the first page but cant open it in the pi. Any help is appreciated

Activity: 210
Merit: 103
Roadmap and whitepaper in less than 24 hours? Love this project and now with this I love it even more. I’ve been seeing a lot more people talking about it lately.
Activity: 3
is anybody staking? how much is your staking reward per day for example in %? Thank you guys

The daily reward varies a lot. For me (I'm staking about 7.5 million), some days it can be as low as a couple of thousand, other days it can be as high as 15,000. I'd estimate I earn something like 100,000 LINDA per month on average.

Thank you =) now i know i dont need to stake with my 100k Cheesy
Activity: 70
is anybody staking? how much is your staking reward per day for example in %? Thank you guys

The daily reward varies a lot. For me (I'm staking about 7.5 million), some days it can be as low as a couple of thousand, other days it can be as high as 15,000. I'd estimate I earn something like 100,000 LINDA per month on average.

On my wallet it shows my whole balance in the spendable column and nothing in the stake but when I hover the lightning bolt it says:
"Staking
Your weight is 26184
Network weight is 576360474
Expected time to earn reward is 22 days"

Does that mean that within 22 days I should see some sort of transaction for staking?
Activity: 240
Merit: 10

Activity: 3
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I like the project! Surprising the lack of news recently, but the price for some reason is growing?
can you still mine Linda?  Is POW over?  POS is still good.  Masternode total is only 20?
You can still mine Linda.  It's a scrypt algo though.
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
I read some people are actually trying to list this on Poloniex. Lol, this is out of the question right now. Way bigger and stronger projects cannot get listed on Polo right now. I think it's too early to dream about exchanges like Polo, Bittrex, Binance.

Devs should try to put Linda on Cryptobridge or Kucoin instead. These options actually sound doable.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Hello!
Wow! Wow! Wow! Today Good News! Go Go Go!  Grin Grin Grin

(Whitepaper and Roadmap will be released in less than 24 hours from now.)

Buy Linda To Strong Hold Is Moooooooooooooooooooon!

Dream Come True!

Good Job Linda!
Wandafull!
Beautifull!

Linda Go Go!

Linda Go Go!

Linda Go Go!

Linda Go Go!

Linda Go Go!

Please Binance Marcket Come On!!!!!

Please CoinCheck Marcket Come On!!!!

HODL!

Buy Linda to Rich Life   Cheesy

https://fsmedia.imgix.net/e8/9c/30/bb/3eef/4bf5/a50f/6c4eea8318cc/spartans-hodl.jpeg?auto=format%2Ccompress&w=700

Wow you are very optimistic  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: