Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD) - page 89. (Read 111541 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
why block explorer not working? is there any block explorer that works?? cant find my transaction  Undecided

https://prohashing.com/explorer/Lindacoin/
I think it was broke for a bout 2 days for a few coins. Seems like it's working Ok now.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
why block explorer not working? is there any block explorer that works?? cant find my transaction  Undecided
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Lindacoin to be listed on 3 to 5 more exchanges from next week.

good news, thx for the update
Activity: 12
Sounds promising! Good luck and keep up the good work!!!   Grin
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
We are working to put lots of things in order by next week, one of which is to list Lindacoin on 2 to 5 more exchanges. Please watch out.
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
News about the masternodes, they are totally insane last days running at full power LOL.  Very very good rewards. I got almost 2mil in one single day.

The less masternodes, the more the reward.  So you will get more reward as people are selling their masternodes.  Now there are only 40 masternodes
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
Help me.
The balance in my wallet has disappeared.
There is a backup of wallet.dat.
Is there anything else I need to restore it?

You can restore your wallet.dat.  You copy everything to a new directory then copy wallet.dat into that directory
Activity: 6
can just tell you run away from this scam.

i dont see any devs which forced another people to buy Linda. And how can be an opensource project an scam?
If you find an script in the code that steal your coins, THAN can you call it scam. At this time its only nice idea + strange devs + low budget website
Its an announcement, you can participate (buy/mine) or not.

Dogecoin is without devs since 2014... Nobody call it scam, the people still use it.
And this is an minable coin, if you dont want invest with money, you can go safe and mine.

If you need your mining-income to pay your bills, then its the false coin and you have another problems  Grin
Exactly noticed! I agree with your opinion, in general, embedding in crypto-currencies is a big risk.

Ok now i'm ragging XD.
Moderators keep deleting my arguments, and why i responce this to a question.
I would be happy to see linda in better way, but i need some answer to my question.
Here i can't argue with you because all my posts are deleted !
How can i trust a team that delet all my questions, nobody let my arguments, so how can i trust and support this currency Huh?
Activity: 378
Merit: 105

i dont see any devs which forced another people to buy Linda. And how can be an opensource project an scam?
If you find an script in the code that steal your coins, THAN can you call it scam. At this time its only nice idea + strange devs + low budget website

Dogecoin is without devs since 2014... Nobody call it scam, the people still use it.
And this is an minable coin, if you dont want invest with money, you can go safe and mine.

If you need your mining-income to pay your bills, then its the false coin and you have another problems  Grin
Exactly noticed! I agree with your opinion, in general, embedding in crypto-currencies is a big risk.
Help me.

Nope. Just rename existing wallet.dat and copy the backup over to the same place.
I am not sure how the balance just disappears, is your wallet syncing?
Activity: 14
Help me.
Activity: 10
Is it still alive devs?

yes Dev is still alive.

quickdeal, let us know if we can help you with something
Activity: 268
Merit: 102
News about the masternodes, they are totally insane last days running at full power LOL.  Very very good rewards. I got almost 2mil in one single day.

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
is it deadcoin? shitcoin? or alive?

it is only 0.00000001 BTC now! is it time to buy this coin or not?  Huh
Activity: 279
Merit: 250

I have setup a masternode of 30 million Linda last week and since then I am getting random number of reward coins such as on 14.11.2017 I got 48749 coins, on 12th, got 92k, looks like the number is not constant.  I will monitor this for another one week now and see if it stablises.  I hope this helps thx

It's not going to stabilize.., the rewards are random. One day you can get 5k the other you can get 300k. It's magic apparently. Smiley
Activity: 375
Merit: 101
I maynit linda asic miner earlier. at me is on a purse of 10 000000 linda. How do you think it is worth buying in addition and starting master noda still?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello all! That Thursday Linda had a master a note it well very much. But I considered that if to purchase coins on a note. that turns out payback will be even 7 years (((
Activity: 20
I have setup a masternode of 30 million Linda last week and since then I am getting random number of reward coins such as on 14.11.2017 I got 48749 coins, on 12th, got 92k, looks like the number is not constant.  I will monitor this for another one week now and see if it stablises.  I hope this helps thx
Pages:
Jump to: