Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🏆 Line Social - Cryptocurrency Social Network 🏆 - page 4. (Read 21059 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
In accordance with the purpose of the platform, the project will remain profitable. for everything has been proven by Airdrob manual distribution. thanks to the development team for distributed tokens. thank you
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
joined the airdrop. good luck dev Smiley
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
i receive Line Coin for airdrop, thank you. When Line Coin will be in the market?
Activity: 392
simply how about we all to help your task.thank you.
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
Airdrops joined already ..Very good project ..Hope the project success dev.Good luck.
Activity: 31
do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?
Activity: 43
Very good at handling projects that are likely to be successful for teamwork in handling projects that bring benefits.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Haven't received coins and i'm on spreadsheet  Sad. When is the next airdrop? Do u have a timetable for remaining airdrops? Thx
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
Got my airdrop! Awesome! Thank you very much dev team!

The line network token seems to be very strong. I really hope the social network behind it continues to grow. I'm not a big fan of Facebook. The owners don't care at all about privacy or even decency. I think smaller more diverse and specialized social networks would help a lot. Facebook needs a competitor at least.

Good luck community!
Activity: 46
great good luck devs
Activity: 26
Looks interesting
I want join the airdrop... but just Newbie  Angry
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hi, dev. Wrong ethereum address on spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BpnRpfQSk3maDDJQP96zPF8HAtTPSPrRBEtgjmAGLfc/edit?usp=sharing
My address linked on my BT profile (location). Please, check.
Activity: 58
Now we can trade on etherdelta  Grin
Activity: 58
Good news, AirDrop 1 manual distribution started now...
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
Did not see any updates anymore, no answers from dev on this thread or in the telegram chat. Questions are not getting answered either, not a good sign.
Activity: 99
Hi dev,
I am not qualified enough for airdrop. How about signature campaign? Will it be released later after ICO? Thank you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
reserve to translate indonesia
Activity: 140
I just got off telegram
Everyone also posted their wallet address
I really do not want to participate in telegram
any airdrop
sadly
Activity: 14
Why does it matter that I am a newbie?
I am maybe on this forum but I work for a big mining company so community could profit from my contribution. Please accept my form. Thanks.
Activity: 76
Hi dev, when did the token distribution begin?
Pages:
Jump to: