Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINK - The Blockchain File Sharing Protocol + FeathercoinGiveaway - page 3. (Read 2147 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Received, thanks Smiley

I want to hold some of these, so I can use them to get a beer in the pub in Oxford Smiley

K.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
6u6yc87sgpBxtYpqyCWoAGYo9PiiCkSc4k

Thanks .
Activity: 699
Merit: 510
717tMnwELWoCbhH4jMAnspbeN8yRhyD7Ea

thanks Wink
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
6oEuwdxChcSGp7jyFYeHnH12Kuv4KnBDVw

Tnx!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
6yawZY2K1vCM2SoPC88NUQ1jJ8qGtd8KmC
thanks!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
6xjEJYLk5BFkGvn1skHS4SGYGYgtmWXyQL

Thank you. Happy New Year!
Activity: 448
Good to hear from you.

6wzgsKmYpPdVNgj99DysXL2cxheu4ZeH21

Thanks

good luck
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
6wPHiAhpkWQka1T3Rp42DzaBNhuzFph2G7

thx, hny!
Activity: 397
6vTMerFMScLgVDdaD6K4YFQW2TPDWmRoFv

Thanks
Activity: 52
6ipauDnYR8kT4MDMVcDj9f5FHvsNAnncPq

TY
Activity: 200
6mtQUfknxdhJL5x7eEyswjSf4a8nB9wHnJ
tnx
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
6y8HKvGgtnZJueXbMDoau9HcNg8u9bhhEm

Thanks  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 224
6m1JTcEu2FTEQqSvEhofr8V41mCwopkKPK

Smiley
Activity: 39
6eQUGoeX7VdrQwoB3m8jgUuBawgyW1doT2

Thanks Grin
Activity: 644
6zXE6fxVz5GCmodzraAs2qgZaZcHL8FFaW

Cheers Smiley

K.
Activity: 238
We who are about to Mine, Salute You!
6jMFpsGZx9XjSpExfxMYWKZT5ekReB9f31  TKS!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
Thanks in advance:

6tzwycLKWJUJkhRiYrL9Xm14d23dCQ9XxH

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
6sGuDQ7MX4DBTbdMGiu3p62T7V8MgUbCgs

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Iam happy to announce LINK.

With LINK you can embedd Data in Blockchains, right now its only available for the FeathercoinBlockChain.

The quote below is from the creator @Kevlar of this awesome feature that opens a new world for Crypto!

For those of you who have been following the discussion here: http://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php/topic,5663.0.html

You're probably aware that a revolution is occurring right before your eyes.

The Satoshi blockchain protocol has revolutionized how we transact and exchange our value, bringing the control of our currency into the hands of the common, and created a global consensus in a trustless environment on how we agree to do business with each other. This feat is nothing short of a modern marvel, and is potentially the most disruptive technology that has been invented since the internet.

You're members of a community that is rallied around a currency because you believe it will bring about change in this world, and you want to be a part of that change. Today, you can consider the world changed because of your efforts. What started with an off-handed comment blossomed into a project that was deceptively simple to build, yet profound in it's implications of which many are yet to be discussed. People literally came out of the woodwork and put their money where their mouth is to support the implementation of an idea that they believed worth investigating on little more than my shaky promise to give it my best shot. They spent hours debating it's finer points, contributing design and constant support to push forward it's arrival. In less than a month it went from idea to reality, and in doing so you validated the model of crowdfunding small projects to completion. You all should be recognized as pioneers in a new model of entrepreneurship.

Of course, the journey isn't over. In fact, it's just begun. I've decided this model works SO well that I'm going to be doing a lot more of it. To increase transparency, I've allotted a section of the site for tracking your contributions, and I'm allowing you to decide what gets built next. It even updates in real time without you having to refresh the page.

And so I present you the future that hopefully you will choose to invest in, not just with your coins, but with your time and imaginations, your forum posts, your ideas, your art, your design, your code, your skills, and your love.

http://blockchain-link.com

You built this, and together we can continue to build it into the future. May Satoshi have mercy on my soul, for I know not what will happen as a result.

An additional Giveaway as mentionend in the Headline. To participate post your Feathercoinaddress below. Everyone will recieve 0.5FTC up to 50 Posts!

Thanks for reading.

Regards,
ChekaZ
Pages:
Jump to: