Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LINKBUILD Nxt asset > Crowdfunding Linkbuilding.io > Dividend+rewards - page 3. (Read 2439 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Total assets: 570 000 Yeah good  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Look nice project to me as well, when are you planning to start the ico dev? you will use any escrow to make the ico?  Thanks for all this info looking forward.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Nice project!
Great having this overview in 1 tool.

legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
I'll do Indonesia translation if needed

Thank you for your offer. I will keep it in mind.  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'll do Indonesia translation if needed
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000

Linkbuilding.io is a unique linkbuilding management tool which helps companies and website-owners manage their linkbuilding campaigns. We want to make this tool known to everyone and that's why we started this crowdfunding campaign.

Linkbuilding for everyone
Linkbuilding.io has come up with a great and easy way to manage your linkbuilding all at one place. Integrate your websites and start managing your linkbuilding campaigns and partnerships. The robot 'io' will monitor the status of the links for you. Linkbuilding is part of SEO. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which means optimizing your website to rank high in search engines like Google. Linkbuilding.io is an administration tool and does not cheat Google.

LINKBUILDING asset information
To raise funds for the development and promotion of Linkbuilding.io we are using the Nxt Asset Exchange. Linkbuilding.io is now in beta-fase and we want our asset holders to be part of the tool too. We are curious how you experience the tool and how we can improve it. The tool will be ready in a few months.

• Asset name: LINKBUILD
  • Asset account: NXT-FTJF-Q6DM-47XC-54EC2
  • Asset ID: 11240133193452178590
  • Decimals: 4
  • Price: 10 NXT  (based on 0,16 EUR)
  • Total assets: 570 000
  • Assets for sale: 85 500 assets (15%)

Rewards and dividend
When you support us with this crowdfunding campaign you will be rewarded with part of the profit. When you own for example 1% of the assets, you will get 1% of the profit (in EUR), paid monthly in NXT with the dividend function in the Nxt Asset Exchange. Plus there are extra rewards:

• If you buy >1000 assets during ICO, you'll get a linkbuilding account worth about €155 per year.
  • If you introduce a new paying user you'll get 200 assets (50000 assets reserved for this)
  • If you join the forum signature campaign you will get 70 assets (7000 assets reserved)

Put the code in your forum signature and let it sit there for 2 weeks. Send me a PM when you join the signature campaign, so I can monitor the signature. You will get 70 assets for free.
Code:
[color=#f9a438]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/color]
[size=11pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1873110.0][color=#66757f][b]LINKBUILD asset[/b][/color] [color=#50d650]•[/color] [color=#66757f][b]Join crowdfunding Linkbuilding.io[/b][/color] [color=#50d650]•[/color] [color=#66757f][b]Dividend+commission+signature-rewards[/b][/color][/url][/size]
[color=#f9a438]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/color]

Screenshot commercial landingspage

Screenshot campaigns page

Screenshot submissions page

FARLAWEB asset-swap
In case you hold FARLAWEB assets you can swap these against LINKBUILD assets. 1 FARLAWEB was worth € 0.06, that's 3,5 NXT. When you send FARLAWEB assets to NXT-FTJF-Q6DM-47XC-54EC2 we will calculate how many LINKBUILD assets you get and send them to you.

Terms & conditions
When you own LINKBUILD assets on the Nxt Asset Exchange you will not be a legal owner in the project and you will have no say in the directions of the project. The assets/tokens are just for crowdfunding and dividend payments only. There are always risks in investing in crowdfundings. We are not responsible for any financial loss. Always use money you can spare and respect the laws in your country.

More info: Linkbuilding.io/crowdfunding

"Don't forget to link!"
Pages:
Jump to: