Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | LION v2.0 | POS | LAUNCHED 17/07 | LION POKER beta - page 32. (Read 80858 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Which is a huge security risk.. If you got one account, you got them all...

Most miners have realized pool is not a bank,For pools the benefits outweigh the risks i think.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

There's no point in fighting start time,I figure we need share accounts table among coin-pools,DEDICATEDPOOL.COM hold most hashrates of all,because they use single account system.

But it is convienant to the user.
Activity: 42
sac, net hash 2.4gh - dif 280 ( 100m = 7.2 lion )    Cry
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I've never mentioned 01:00 time (somebody else mentioned it), I was looking at blocks and the moment I saw block 3 I've turned the stratum on.
It is really annoying that you keep accusing and saying scam. Where is the scam part? Pool.mn didn't initiate the mining, whoever mined block 3 did it.

While ur here - what happened with the Kibwee POC?
+1
So you guys configured your stratums in such a way so that each POC block was donated to the dev's address? To me it wasn't clear how the stratum should be configured and daemon shouldn't accept those blocks if stratum is improperly configured.

There's no point in fighting start time,I figure we need share accounts table among coin-pools,DEDICATEDPOOL.COM hold most hashrates of all,because they use single account system.

We have single sign on as well.  We also have 2-factor authentication via e-mail, so unless someone has access to both there is only so much they can do.

your pool is drying of hash recently,do you konw the reason?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

We have single sign on as well.  We also have 2-factor authentication via e-mail, so unless someone has access to both there is only so much they can do.
I've never mentioned 01:00 time (somebody else mentioned it), I was looking at blocks and the moment I saw block 3 I've turned the stratum on.
It is really annoying that you keep accusing and saying scam. Where is the scam part? Pool.mn didn't initiate the mining, whoever mined block 3 did it.

I've set up the pool and I left, when I came back I saw the mess. I've tried to contact dev but he was already gone. The problem was that the daemon was accepting POC blocks without any charity. Regardless who was finding those POC blocks it would be the same and you know that - you can check it by setting up the testnet and you'll see that POC blocks are accepted without charity.
legendary
Activity: 1073
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1240

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
very nice logo! i'm in  Grin
Again, POOL.MN had source before everyone and started before.

Common devs, why ? This is just rediculous.
This is not true. I've found the link on github by searching it, dev has nothing to do with it. The pool was started at block 3 when I saw that the blockchain has started.

You're a liar:

You were already mining 5 mins BEFORE 01:00 as you can see on a screenshot from your pool.

First Minerals Scam, XDD Scam, here Scam.. You're ruining pools reputation dude..

I really don't want to be affiliated with that in any way..

LOL..  So If someone shoots someone you shoot too because the other one shot First?

Every pool Started AFTER 1:00 just yours not..  You even posted AFTER or AT 1:00 so Why Not earlier?

Stop talking nonsense, it's over
I was looking at blocks and not time, the moment I saw block 3 I've turned the stratum on. Yeah, I should probably look at the time as well and not start the stratum before the countdown ended but it is not something I did to scam people, so please stop screaming scam. I acknowledge that this was my mistake and I will shut this pool down.

Activity: 126

Click here and join us!
Prop 1%
VarDiff
Dedicated Server EU(Amsterdam, ams-ix)
DDos protected

Spread the hash people
legendary

This is not true. I've found the link on github by searching it, dev has nothing to do with it. The pool was started at block 3 when I saw that the blockchain has started.

You're a liar:

You were already mining 5 mins BEFORE 01:00 as you can see on a screenshot from your pool.

First Minerals Scam, XDD Scam, here Scam.. You're ruining pools reputation dude..

LOL..  So If someone shoots someone you shoot too because the other one shot First?

Every pool Started AFTER 1:00 just yours not..  You even posted AFTER or AT 1:00 so Why Not earlier?

Stop talking nonsense, it's over
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

Activity: 210
LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!

You're a liar:

legendary
Sorry for getting so late to the party, but here it is:

http://lion.minerpools.com/

1% fees
Block finder bonuses
Cookies and milk (maybe)

LOL..  I hope someone hashes for You too..  Should i move on of my rigs over?  Wink
Lool that'd be awesome!, I haven't even finished reading the entire thread, diff 159 with 300+ nethash?

Yeah well and the hashes are "spread evenly" Wink
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
Pages:
Jump to: