Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] | LION v2.0 | POS | LAUNCHED 17/07 | LION POKER beta - page 50. (Read 80862 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
"eventually something will drop that blows everything else out of the water."

Most of these copy/past shtcoins do nothing, occasionally they have a nice pump then die. Choosing which to put money on early is like being blindfolded drawing them out of a bag. Magutu?! Rom?! you have got to be f'g kidding, yet they made some people nice returns, at the expense of later buyers of course.
I'm waiting for the next real deal, a coin that will go up in value huge and stay there. It really sucks having to waste my time sifting through the same shit different name try to shit on your fellow man by getting their first shitcoin. I really wish they would put some kind of controls or raise the price 10x for making a coin.
Let me help anyone who doesn't get it - if you don't get their before major price action on an offers nothing new shitcoin don't buy it! there are exceptions like Supercoin, but that is one out of a thousand shot.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!
i dont get all the freaks and their whats the innovation comments? Does it matter? judging by the prices of other crypto it sure the hell doesn't. Look at cinni, major developements, price dropping like a rock. along with pretty much any coin that makes forward progress. the value sucks and makes no sense on pretty much any coin out there. Yet some stupid ass shitcoin made for .5 btc that has an idiotic name made by someone who can't even fake engrish goes to 60000 satoshi. There is no rhyme or reason in crypto, we are all here to try and make a little btc. that is all. sometimes you get lucky, most of the time only a handful of people that already have btc win. the whole thing sucks and is defeating the entire purpose of crypto, so enough with the innovation demands. eventually something will drop that blows everything else out of the water. until then enjoy your few satoshi and quit bitching.

lol  Grin
I will make up my mind about it after the launch.

Sure.
Launch still on schedule? I am ready.

Everyone else who don't like the idea (off nothing special, just a non premined coin) go away and troll somewhere else. Thx.
 Grin

Thanks for your support!
8 hours till launch?

Yes, but this is just pure coingen in an attempt to gain BTC from bigger fools. This launches in 6 hours and has a different distribution method:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-frac-fractalcoin-added-to-cryptsy-x11-slingshield-fees-650173

I dont know what to say! what are you trying to do?

If i want to make some BTC:

* primine
* IPO
* Tips/Donations
* other tricks

Thank you!
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
i dont get all the freaks and their whats the innovation comments? Does it matter? judging by the prices of other crypto it sure the hell doesn't. Look at cinni, major developements, price dropping like a rock. along with pretty much any coin that makes forward progress. the value sucks and makes no sense on pretty much any coin out there. Yet some stupid ass shitcoin made for .5 btc that has an idiotic name made by someone who can't even fake engrish goes to 60000 satoshi. There is no rhyme or reason in crypto, we are all here to try and make a little btc. that is all. sometimes you get lucky, most of the time only a handful of people that already have btc win. the whole thing sucks and is defeating the entire purpose of crypto, so enough with the innovation demands. eventually something will drop that blows everything else out of the water. until then enjoy your few satoshi and quit bitching.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I will make up my mind about it after the launch.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
Launch still on schedule? I am ready.

Everyone else who don't like the idea (off nothing special, just a non premined coin) go away and troll somewhere else. Thx.
 Grin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
8 hours till launch?

Yes, but this is just pure coingen in an attempt to gain BTC from bigger fools. This launches in 6 hours and has a different distribution method:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-frac-fractalcoin-added-to-cryptsy-x11-slingshield-fees-650173
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
8 hours till launch?
made in china Grin

No, not made in china or japan.  Smiley
Personally I could not give a shit if it is innovative or not.  I just want to see if I can make some money.  The dev is answering questions and can converse in English.  Dev doesn't seem to be a complete idiot.  And the coin is x11 or x13, check.  The coin name isn't something stupid, check.  No premine, no IPO, check.  I'm in.

And instamine is addressed:
Block Reward: 15 LION ( 2-200 1 LION reward)

check

Thank you!! you just made me happy  Smiley
Activity: 243
nothing special with this coin
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Personally I could not give a shit if it is innovative or not.  I just want to see if I can make some money.  The dev is answering questions and can converse in English.  Dev doesn't seem to be a complete idiot.  And the coin is x11 or x13, check.  The coin name isn't something stupid, check.  No premine, no IPO, check.  I'm in.

check

Well said, as this is literally the checklist I was going through in my head.
Activity: 154

check

^This^

ride the train Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

check

^This^
Activity: 303
made in china Grin
Pages:
Jump to: