Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Litecoin Black | PoW | Scrypt - page 7. (Read 23100 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 06:49:27 AM
that/s not the answer on my question, are you kidding me? nobody uses discord, is there any chance to get my coins back ?
Activity: 120
June 12, 2018, 06:33:14 AM
what happened to ltcbwallet.com?
is there any chance to get back my coins?

What happened to the web wallet?  That's where my coins are and I need to send them to my windows wallet.

A announcement was posted June 7th in the "announcement channel" on discord that the browser wallet was being taken down
Activity: 24
June 12, 2018, 05:44:40 AM
what happened to ltcbwallet.com?
is there any chance to get back my coins?
June 12, 2018, 03:03:27 AM
Updates
MySpeedTrade Exchange is back up with their updated platform
pending review on YoBit Exchange
June 12, 2018, 01:22:10 AM
Can you please elaborate on the question I asked in the beginning of this thread what the innovation for Litecoin Black is?

Here's a short comparison chart a Moderator wiped up real fast

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZdTwtR_S0net2iM9abTRkIX6b1dRn_PRAlnkBjo0gtQ/edit?usp=sharing

As I mentioned in the 1st Post that Litecoin Black is in fact a clone of Litecoin with the ability to send transactions faster and without having to worry about blockchain bottle-necking.

(ASICs can mine then leave and the difficulty wont get stuck like other coins causing transactions to freeze)

How do you prevent the bottle-necking from happening if in theory millions of users start using your protocol?

Litecoin's Difficulty re-target time is 3 days / 72 hours - would take a long time for their diff to adjust if a lot of miners left causing a bottle-neck in transactions

Litecoin Black's Difficulty re-target time is 10 minutes - would only take 5 blocks to adjust, allowing the blockchain to keep processing transactions

If you look at the 1st page of this thread @overlordcoin mentioned the DIFF going through the roof, a couple minutes later everything re-adjusted and was running smooth again

DIFF just went to the roof....

someone hijacked the coin?

Sure about the difficulty re-target issue, but in general there are limits to blockchain capacity. There can only be so many transactions in a block as of today and yet projects advertise to scale beyond the sky.

Guess we'll see how things go in the future - if changes need to be made we will make them  Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
June 11, 2018, 12:25:06 PM
Can you please elaborate on the question I asked in the beginning of this thread what the innovation for Litecoin Black is?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZdTwtR_S0net2iM9abTRkIX6b1dRn_PRAlnkBjo0gtQ/edit?usp=sharing

As I mentioned in the 1st Post that Litecoin Black is in fact a clone of Litecoin with the ability to send transactions faster and without having to worry about blockchain bottle-necking.

(ASICs can mine then leave and the difficulty wont get stuck like other coins causing transactions to freeze)

How do you prevent the bottle-necking from happening if in theory millions of users start using your protocol?

Litecoin's Difficulty re-target time is 3 days / 72 hours - would take a long time for their diff to adjust if a lot of miners left causing a bottle-neck in transactions

Litecoin Black's Difficulty re-target time is 10 minutes - would only take 5 blocks to adjust, allowing the blockchain to keep processing transactions

If you look at the 1st page of this thread @overlordcoin mentioned the DIFF going through the roof, a couple minutes later everything re-adjusted and was running smooth again

Sure about the difficulty re-target issue, but in general there are limits to blockchain capacity. There can only be so many transactions in a block as of today and yet projects advertise to scale beyond the sky.
Activity: 32
June 10, 2018, 02:26:45 PM
I'm not always on discord and didn't 't see it.  How can I get my coins?
June 10, 2018, 11:28:11 AM
What happened to the web wallet?  That's where my coins are and I need to send them to my windows wallet.

A announcement was posted June 7th in the "announcement channel" on discord that the browser wallet was being taken down
Activity: 32
June 10, 2018, 07:03:25 AM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
June 08, 2018, 02:52:19 AM
+1, go team Black
June 06, 2018, 06:20:35 PM
Slowly mining this one since +week  Cheesy
Love the low diff and the opportunity to catch a good amount of this, not need to worry about exchanges, not yet  Grin

Thanks for the positive words!  Grin

Litecoin Black is listed on MySpeedTrade which is a small/new exchange (down for upgrades), but we will be listed on a major exchange in a few days
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
June 06, 2018, 12:12:15 AM
Slowly mining this one since +week  Cheesy
Love the low diff and the opportunity to catch a good amount of this, not need to worry about exchanges, not yet  Grin
June 05, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

June 05, 2018, 06:34:34 PM
myspeedtrade broken?  link doesn't work

According to their discord channel its down for 24-48 hours for updates

MySpeedTrade Discord: https://discord.gg/xhxjhNH
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 06:26:46 PM
myspeedtrade broken?  link doesn't work
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
June 05, 2018, 05:53:53 PM

June 03, 2018, 12:39:31 AM
What problems did you see in the Litecoin that you decided to make a fork, what's the point of forking? Did you solve any problem by doing so?

Yeah, Litecoin Black's transactions process faster, cheaper fees and wont freeze the blockchain causing a delay
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 10:49:31 PM
What problems did you see in the Litecoin that you decided to make a fork, what's the point of forking? Did you solve any problem by doing so?
Activity: 115
June 02, 2018, 10:46:49 PM
Litecoin Black is now listed on MySpeedTrade Exchange

MySpeedTrade is a new Exchange but has been very responsive and informative through our communications

MySpeedTrade Website: https://myspeedtrade.com/

MySpeedTrade LTCB/BTC: https://myspeedtrade.com/markets/ltcbbtc

MySpeedTrade Discord: https://discord.gg/xhxjhNH

Litecoin Black will be listed on more exchanges shortly but due to the current state of the Dev Fund being tied up on Poloniex "waiting on account verification" we are being delayed

Litecoin Black can also be voted for on BIGBITEX here: https://bigbitex.com/voting
Create an Account & Vote 3 Times for Litecoin Black for Free each month

I like the speed! my transfer was at "myspeedtrade.com" confirming within seconds, and confirmed within a few mins! Keep up the good work guys!
Pages:
Jump to: