Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LitecoinCash ERC20 Token - page 13. (Read 12089 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
https://twetch.com/u/42191
October 27, 2017, 05:33:43 PM
that's just the blank space filled up after bitcoincash to litecoincash... dev should add this in exchanges before launch. coz there are so many airdrops are happening now and most of them are scams.so people need something trustworthy.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 05:22:44 PM
are you sure it's not a scam ? there are no details at all ?
Activity: 23
October 27, 2017, 04:20:31 PM
I have a question about th eairdrop.
No additional requirements, just fill in your mail, username and mew adress?

Maybe you can add that to the OP? Cause I was looking for more info about the drop and I think many more?
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
October 27, 2017, 03:50:25 PM
with 12M litecoincash tokens, does it mean that each will get 3800 tokens? and with that, about 3k+ users will get that amount. please clarify dev. thanks.

Following the success of the airdrop we have revised the amount of the token allocated to the participant, it will be divided proportionally to the number of participants.

Regards,
LitecoinCash Dev Team

Dev, I'm not surprised that in this spam stream you miss the real questions - so I will be grateful if you pay attention to mine:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23638028

Thanks a lot!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 03:49:03 PM

Guys, do not act like stupid sheep!

The conditions of the airdrop do not require writing here useless and pointless posts - such as "I joined ...", "fill the form..." or "subscribed to your channel"!

You interfere with meaningful discussions of projects and litter the forum with your cheap rubbish!

You can only achieve the blocking of your accounts and the removal of this thread by moderators!

Study the rules of the forum and stop this flow of shit here!

And right after someone posts "joined airdrop"  haha.

I think eventually these folks will be banned and the community will be better as whole from it.   If you can't follow basic rules, you have no business on here.
There are to much post on the forum saying "I joined", threads full of spam, if a dev posts an update or some member ask a question it just goes unseen because of all those post.

Now back to the token, Dev, can you at least tell us where do you want to take this project? because as it is now I only see another token to get pump and dump, sadly those are common these days, so a bit more information would be nice, I'm not asking for a whitepaper or something complicated, I just want you to explain what vision you have with this project.

Cheers and I wish you luck with the project.
PassiveIncomeHunter
October 27, 2017, 03:44:47 PM

The conditions of the airdrop do not require writing here useless and pointless posts - such as "I joined ...", "fill the form..." or "subscribed to your channel"!

You interfere with meaningful discussions of projects and litter the forum with your cheap rubbish!

You can only achieve the blocking of your accounts and the removal of this thread by moderators!

I think eventually these folks will be banned and the community will be better as whole from it.   If you can't follow basic rules, you have no business on here.

You're right, mate! A crowd of beggars who do not even distinguish between coins and tokens ... Sad
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 27, 2017, 03:42:00 PM

PassiveIncomeHunter
October 27, 2017, 03:40:52 PM
This coin is going to be used in most places. The concept is really great!

Closely watching the progress !!! Cheers
I am very much exited to see this coin some big exchanges

No any coins in this project, buddy - only tokens! Wink

Can you calm down, at least talk nice to others.  don't just insult people rudely.

What are you talking about? Where, whom, and how did I offend? What is my rudeness? I just entered a clarification! Do not invent, please, then what is not and do not attribute to me rudeness or an offensive form!

you were calling people stupid sheep and using swear words, I'm just saying you could be a little nicer.

You probably do not know how to read? Where did I call someone "stupid" Huh I asked not to behave like a stupid sheep! Do you really do not understand the difference? I'm sorry... Cry

If you regularly communicate on this forum, then it's hard for you not to notice how many newcomers appeared who just litter the threads, interfere with meaningful communication, and as a result, because of their stupid and useless posts, moderators delete forum threads!
They do not read the rules of the forum - even if other participants write in front of them in big letters and red letters!

Instead of trolling me here - you'd better try and stop this flow of spam.

Do not be offended, but you are biased.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
October 27, 2017, 03:11:44 PM
with 12M litecoincash tokens, does it mean that each will get 3800 tokens? and with that, about 3k+ users will get that amount. please clarify dev. thanks.

Following the success of the airdrop we have revised the amount of the token allocated to the participant, it will be divided proportionally to the number of participants.

Regards,
LitecoinCash Dev Team

maybe just cap the airdrop to 3k people or so?
Activity: 12
October 27, 2017, 03:09:39 PM

Regards,
LitecoinCash Dev Team
PassiveIncomeHunter
October 27, 2017, 03:07:12 PM

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
October 27, 2017, 02:41:09 PM
PassiveIncomeHunter
October 27, 2017, 02:40:57 PM
Hello, Dev!

Explain, please - what is the "profit payment" and where should this profit come from?

Is there an approximate calculation of the size of the profit? And what is the purpose of the token?

Activity: 630
Merit: 172
October 27, 2017, 02:21:41 PM
So the 3800 tokens is per airdrop or the total no of tokens reserved for airdrop?

Obviously per person... there is a 12million supply, Wonder what the cap iof people is, 4000?
Activity: 81
October 27, 2017, 02:14:39 PM
So the 3800 tokens is per airdrop or the total no of tokens reserved for airdrop?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767
October 27, 2017, 02:14:32 PM
When the airdrop start? Do you have a special date to release the tokens? I'm curious when I get them. Thank you in advance! Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
October 27, 2017, 02:00:31 PM
May I request you to share the ETH Contract address for this token.
This will allow us to go through the contract in detail and build our point of view about your token.

Thanks a lot in advance.
This was provided. Click on the ETHERSCAN.IO link in the OP you will find the contract address.
Activity: 1
October 27, 2017, 01:53:25 PM
I joined. telegram group has too many people and i cant enter it says the room is full.
Activity: 35
October 27, 2017, 01:51:57 PM
Why I cannot join your Telegram Group? It give error " You cannot join this group because it has a lot of member"
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
October 27, 2017, 01:42:24 PM
even though there are not much info provided on thread, but lots of attention got by forum users

i think dev must uses this chance and do all his efforts to make a successful project

good luck dev
Pages:
Jump to: