Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team! - page 21. (Read 77048 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
HGPUPC addicted!
Guys.. I agree with most of the things.. but.. right now.. we need innovation/news! I am dedicating.. my time to 3 things:

- Getting dev skills to support the source for this coin... and maybe get somethings done by my hand (i am no coder.. but I can .. do it.. but it will take.. time.. ). I know a few things that can start hyp the coin.
- Getting someone to dev the android/iphone app for the wallet.. and possibly more over that.
- Continue to envision what other coins don't have that this coin can envision.. get value... etc..

I am free to listen to what you can do with the above..

One thing you will be sure of.. for the team/coin ... This coin has something unique (i can identify it... because I know the concept being implemented over the coin attributes...).

It's not the code itself (because it need lots of work).. but the idea behind the code objective.. you would have to think in a larger scale and you would have to predict possible behaviors.. to get it right. But.. it's possible. I know how to do it.. just need more.. workforce.. and skills.

I will never be away... I am not leaving. I came.. because I have seen something.. and I will procure.. that tech!

EDIT: Sorry if I became a little away but.. I was over vacation during my hype posts... and now.. back to work.. so.. less time.. still. I get home and sometimes.. I do put this first then private life...
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I agree here guys. With such little volume, the last thing we need is Mintpal. It will just water down the volume even further. A case study of what has happened to other coins when they get listed on Mintpal without sufficient volume clearly demonstrates this. I have been all excited to see previous coins get listed, and then the price just plummets and volume dies. We need the hype first.

Bittrex moves huge volume when a coin has sufficient hype. We need to be marketing just how rare this coin is. How much does it cost to put a banner up on Coinmarketcap. We could advertise the rarity of this coin to all the key players this way, and may get a better outcome than buying votes as a community. Rarity is really all we have going for us, so I think it needs to be put front and central in our marketing attack. Maybe we could set up an XLC wallet with Coinmarket cap, and when there are enough coins donated, they run a banner advertisement?

Just a few thoughts...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
One of the current unfortunate realities is there is bittrex and polo ... and then nobody else before the big leagues of MP/Cryptsy.  If you can't get on polo, that means you need to cobble together a group of the smaller exchanges and hope it brings in some extra volume.

MP voting is nice to boost morale and get people active, but you have to be realists too. The coin is just so far away, with very few people voting, it'd take forever to get voted up, even with .05 x10 people paying for votes. You'd need to spend about 10-15 btc to boost it up into the top 10 coins, and then, maybe, you could get more people voting.  There is little point to doing so right now, as there isn't a whole lot of infrastructure or demand behind the coin yet.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Actually in retrospect i agree with you.

We currently have someone looking into an android wallet and then as soon as ios becomes available we will be making an IOS wallet for apple devices.

these are things in the works as soon as updated information as to the progress becomes available i will make it known to you all.

thanks for your 2 cents crypto.(i guess i just got a little ahead of myself and wanted the number to go up faster)  Grin Grin Grin

poornamelessme: it wouldnt be .05 if people matched it and did the same but i understand your point. We have looked into other smaller exchanges and they have been dragging their feet on adding us to the voting list the only one so far that has added us to their voting is C-Cex but there has been a lot of negative news about some of their doing. I am unaware of the truth in regards to it but there have been some people who have clearly voiced their opinion on it.

I have made an account on c-cex but i was unable to vote for the coin which i found was weird.

I will follow up and reach out again to the other exchanges i have spoken to. i dont know if poloniex would add us due to the prior misunderstandings with XBCplus.

we are continuously looking into the suggestions and options you have all mentioned. thanks for your input and feedback!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
So, who's willing to put some BTC towards our voting on mintpal. im willing to throw .05 btc toward it if i can get at least 2 or 3 other people to match my donation. Manual voting 1 by 1 will only do so much there is a huge gap from number 1 and those people have deep pockets to buy votes. We will need to be a community and everyone group together in order to make it to the top!

Who's with me?!?!?!?! Together we can do it!

The coin has a total of 224 votes. It's crazy to think you can vote this coin up like this, or .05 towards voting will even matter. The only way to currently get the coin listed is for ipo money to be used, but the real time for that was during the coin's earlier days.

Instead pick a smaller exchange, and go for voting there (or bounties if they take them for listing). It'd be a better use of that .05.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I think paying for votes on mintpal is throwing money away. Even if we get on mintpal right now, that exchange will destroy this coin because there is no volume and no development updates (with all due respect). Every coin that gets added there through the voting process sees a massive dump. Look at ENC, it was trading at 2-4k conistently on bittrex...it gets voted on Mintpal and within 2 days gets dumped to 150 sats. We're better off getting added there via MintPal choice because of high volume, like CLOAK, VRC and RZR were added recently. So the goal should be get all the development features and future plans released, create demand and get the volume on bittrex to increase as a result...then MintPal adds it through their own volition. My 2 cents.
So, who's willing to put some BTC towards our voting on mintpal. im willing to throw .05 btc toward it if i can get at least 2 or 3 other people to match my donation. Manual voting 1 by 1 will only do so much there is a huge gap from number 1 and those people have deep pockets to buy votes. We will need to be a community and everyone group together in order to make it to the top!

Who's with me?!?!?!?! Together we can do it!
usually from 8:00 AM EST - roughly 12 midnight EST. i have my wallet minting.
HGPUPC addicted!
We are approaching #250 at Mintpal. Keep it going..

My minting is just going higher at UTC day time.. compared with night time...

What times you guys let your wallets on?

Just curious..
ooh, that sounds catchy.

So just an update on where i will be the next few weeks. I will be traveling until july 9th for work so i may not be on for days at a time possibly longer im leaving it up to BarTeam and XLCPlus to carry along and so far BarTeam has been doing a great job at just that. I will do my best to continue to check and respond to messages in a timely manner. I will most likely not be connecting to IRC as much as i have and i don't know if it really matters since it seems many people from the thread have not been in the IRC channel.

I still plan to do any updates to the site as they become necessary and to continue with development of this coin around my schedule.

thanks everyone for your understanding and patience. I like the direction we are going!
HGPUPC addicted!
Faucet is almost ending.. please donate...

And share!

WHAT??

THE XLC FAUCET!

Lol..

Now a sudden question...

Who likes... "eXtreme Light Coin!" - So light you can get interest in one day, no matter the ammount?Huh Just a pooling.. send me PM...
HGPUPC addicted!
Github updates are welcome folks... if any of you would like to give it a try.. please do.

https://github.com/XLCplus/XLC
HGPUPC addicted!
PUMPPPP!!!!

Let me add...

Vote for Mintpall
   XLC   LitecoinPlus  196 Votes!

More exchanges on the road...
Activity: 462

Added for voting at c-cex.com exchange!
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Fuck off thief

I'm hearing reports that c-cex stole users BTC. Is this your issue? If true, I don't think it would be appropriate for XLC to be on c-cex (for safety reasons).

Yep, those who were still owed BTC from the hack in Feb have been having their accounts closed on them.  Stay far, far away from c-cex.
HGPUPC addicted!
Folks remember to distribute the Faucet...

Post it over you g+, facebook, twitter.. etc.

Thank you in advance for sharing.
Activity: 98

Added for voting at c-cex.com exchange!
https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Fuck off thief

I'm hearing reports that c-cex stole users BTC. Is this your issue? If true, I don't think it would be appropriate for XLC to be on c-cex (for safety reasons).
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
yes please add donation address(s) to your faucet site Cheesy

On the bottom Smiley
Activity: 462
Activity: 252
I've sent 500 XLC to the faucet, get your free XLC!!

When it is empty, I'll send more Grin

Looks like someone finally is starting to be a proper dev Smiley
Activity: 98
I've sent 500 XLC to the faucet, get your free XLC!!

When it is empty, I'll send more Grin
Pages:
Jump to: