Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LITESTARCOIN The new crypto star[C-CEX][X11-RANDOM-SUPERBLOCK-FAST-SECURE] - page 9. (Read 29806 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
SUPRNOVA:
Pool Hashrate: 3,305.17 MH/s
Pool Workers: 54
Net Hashrate: 23,738.84 MH/s
150k dumped on yobit

With 60 Gh/s solo miners from beginning....that's why i setted up buy order at 220 sat.  Grin Grin
Will not be surprised to see this coin on bittrex tomorrow.

i mined from the start and there where no 60 gh solo mining...it was pool mining

and after 200 block the diff was on around 100

yeah,i mean in total. Sometimes i have seen 20gh/s only on suprnova and 54-58 gh/s total,so more than 40 gh/s outside suprnova
legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Hello guys

I just set up a block explorer http://block-explorer.coin-miners.info:3010/ and dont forget to spread the hash  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
150k dumped on yobit

With 60 Gh/s solo miners from beginning....that's why i setted up buy order at 220 sat.  Grin Grin

i mined from the start and there where no 60 gh solo mining...it was pool mining

and after 200 block the diff was on around 100
150k dumped on yobit

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
our pool http://lts.binpool.com/ - up and launch

you better come true with the lost coins of your DarkCredit pool before we use binpool again.

darkcredit wallet recovery. sent me in PM you address and how much coin. i sent you all coin on you wallet.

sorry for darkcredit. we are trying to correct all the mistakes that will not happen again. and replace the pool Auto output of $ 1 coins. and no problems. do not save the coins on the pool.

Binpool returned me all the lost DKC coins.

I must say they treated the issue with professionalism.

ThankS!

Thanks you too and wait you on our pool this coin)) and guys please spread hash on our pool
legendary
Activity: 1148
our pool http://lts.binpool.com/ - up and launch

you better come true with the lost coins of your DarkCredit pool before we use binpool again.

darkcredit wallet recovery. sent me in PM you address and how much coin. i sent you all coin on you wallet.

sorry for darkcredit. we are trying to correct all the mistakes that will not happen again. and replace the pool Auto output of $ 1 coins. and no problems. do not save the coins on the pool.

Binpool returned me all the lost DKC coins.

I must say they treated the issue with professionalism.

ThankS!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bittrex will be tonight or tomorrow by this rate  Tongue

P.S. Dev, we need a block explorer  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Is  Suprnova down for everyone? Or is it me?
Was down, it's back up.

Hmm..  I dont see any Problems at all in the logs...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

working fine here, hashrate is working fine too and not interupted by the previous downtime
Was down, it's back up.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Think ppl dev has 2m of premined coins. Look at diff and think for how long you have to mine to get 2M.
Which is why we need a block explorer as fast as possible

Edit: Supernova now has about 100% of the total nethash..
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
Think ppl dev has 2m of premined coins. Look at diff and think for how long you have to mine to get 2M.
Bittrex soon.

Yet there is hardly a market happening on C-CEX for this coin, yeah I think Bittrex will add it  Roll Eyes
Give it time, it's barely a new coin right now, lol. What do you guys think could be an eventual price? 1k sats?

How can i check the block reward for every block from pools? Would like to see when the superblock will be found and who will find it.

1k-2k.
Pages:
Jump to: