Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LITHIUM (LIT) - NO PREMINE - BLAKE 256 - MERGE MINED -- HOT NEW COIN -- - page 6. (Read 52222 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
why would i mine coins i don't want when i can only mine the coin i want?
is lithium just another way to push the mining of other copins on your pool, and how are you connected to the dev and coin?
will the dev go for POD?

its all based of the Blakecoin source code which I released last year and has been maintained, supported, updated since then, most of the other merged coin devs now help with code base not just for their coin but for all  

the community and devs are ones who need to push any of the coins in the eco system everyone seems to have a favorite with you seems to be LIT which is cool

I helped the devs out with some advice gave them a unused chainid but mostly they did all the work themselves which is good shows they are good devs that can code and work with others which in long run will work to all our advantage

fair launch(no premine,ico,ipo etc) so I dont see how the devs are going to do a P&D more likely its the miners that will dump and if a big trader likes it they may P&D it like they do to most coins  Cry

so far working with the lithium devs has been very easy been busy working on MMO game dev so not had much free time, I am glad the LIT devs have not wasted any of my time they have produced a good coin and I am happy to give it my support  Grin
I never said they would P&D, why do you bring that up?
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
is lithium just another way to push the mining of other copins on your pool, and how are you connected to the dev and coin?
will the dev go for POD?

its all based of the Blakecoin source code which I released last year and has been maintained, supported, updated since then, most of the other merged coin devs now help with code base not just for their coin but for all  

the community and devs are ones who need to push any of the coins in the eco system everyone seems to have a favorite with you seems to be LIT which is cool

I helped the devs out with some advice gave them a unused chainid but mostly they did all the work themselves which is good shows they are good devs that can code and work with others which in long run will work to all our advantage

fair launch(no premine,ico,ipo etc) so I dont see how the devs are going to do a P&D more likely its the miners that will dump and if a big trader likes it they may P&D it like they do to most coins  Cry

so far working with the lithium devs has been very easy been busy working on MMO game dev so not had much free time, I am glad the LIT devs have not wasted any of my time they have produced a good coin and I am happy to give it my support  Grin
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
They could someday be worth a lot. What is the harm in keeping them?

Its free coins, why wouldn't you do it?

lol I still dont understand why you would just mine 1 coin when you can mine 7

you dont lose any hashrate its like mining all 7 at same time as your shares are submitted to all chains in merge at same time  Roll Eyes

example for 2GH/s GPU

single coin pool

Your 2GH/s = 2GH/s LIT ~ 2GH/s

merge mine pool

Your 2GH/s  = 2GH/s BLC + 2GH/s PHO + 2GH/s BBTC + 2GH/s XDQ + 2GH/s ELT + 2GH/s UMO + 2GH/s LIT ~ 14GH/s if mined separately on single coin pools  

oh well good luck anyways  Cheesy
will the dev go for POD?
many of that coins are not on any good exchange, so i wont need them just to sit around

you dont lose any hashrate its like mining all 7 at same time as your shares are submitted to all chains in merge at same time  Roll Eyes

example for 2GH/s GPU

single coin pool

merge mine pool

Your 2GH/s  = 2GH/s BLC + 2GH/s PHO + 2GH/s BBTC + 2GH/s XDQ + 2GH/s ELT + 2GH/s UMO + 2GH/s LIT ~ 14GH/s if mined separately on single coin pools  

will the dev go for POD?
many of that coins are not on any good exchange, so i wont need them just to sit around

example for 2GH/s GPU

single coin pool

merge mine pool

will the dev go for POD?

example for 2GH/s GPU

single coin pool

merge mine pool

will the dev go for POD?
legendary
Solutions Architect

example for 2GH/s GPU

single coin pool

merge mine pool

thank you for you explain.
I am that I expressed myself badly ... I was just making an example with the coins that use cryptonote algo...

more hashrate also = better security (from attack 51% etc), better average block time(for transactions), more developers working on code base helping each other out and finding/fixing bugs etc

Blake-256 is also a lightweight algo good in software/hardware and one of the few algo's used that is faster than SHA-256D(Bitcoin etc)
Sure!
I hope that this pool lit.8pool.dtdns.net increases his hashrate
more miners should join
Activity: 827
I am that I expressed myself badly ... I was just making an example with the coins that use cryptonote algo...

more hashrate also = better security (from attack 51% etc), better average block time(for transactions), more developers working on code base helping each other out and finding/fixing bugs etc

Blake-256 is also a lightweight algo good in software/hardware and one of the few algo's used that is faster than SHA-256D(Bitcoin etc)
Sure!
I hope that this pool lit.8pool.dtdns.net increases his hashrate
Any exchanges lined up?
legendary
Solutions Architect

legendary
Solutions Architect
I did not understand a lot of what you say. can explain in a more simple way.thx.
I think... Solo mining with this coin is crazy. Diff is more high in few hours... Pool is good and depend the value of coin. Much miners mining fantom or monetaverde or ducknote for ex in cryptonote algo in pool from single coin , but this coins are merged mined with bytecoin or monero....why???...

true merge mining is simple to understand

your hashrate mines 7* coins at same time no split or anything just luck for block finds like all mining

https://blakecoin.org/merged-mining

merge mine only works for same algo, same shares.

you cannot merge mine Lithium with "fantom or monetaverde or ducknote" or "bytecoin or monero" none of them are Blake-256  Roll Eyes

*not limited to 7 just how many are in merge atm
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Lithium will be seeking to partner with websites and others who want to be introduced to the benefits of the blake 256 system. Many 1st and 3rd party applications (mostly game related) are on the drawing board for lithium. The lithium developers plan to be open to the community on desired features to add/enhance the project and the whole blake 256 syystem.
Was already Mining on LA1. so LIT is already collecting in my account. Just DL'd and started wallet.

Made a new address for the pool and updated my account with wallet address and a autopay level.

If you want to mine it on it's own pool or solo mine you are free to do so. The same hash can be pointed to a merged pool and you can get 7 coins mined at the same time and not 1/7 on each, it's like you have the hash on all of them

I have ~10LIT 3.23 Confirmed 6.75unconfirmed)already without redcuing my mining of BLC and related coins.

Any info on what Lit will be used for? Buy powerpack with Lithium or as a bad pun buy book with you LIT.

I did not understand a lot of what you say. can explain in a more simple way.thx.
I think... Solo mining with this coin is crazy. Diff is more high in few hours... Pool is good and depend the value of coin. Much miners mining fantom or monetaverde or ducknote for ex in cryptonote algo in pool from single coin , but this coins are merged mined with bytecoin or monero....why???...
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Was already Mining on LA1. so LIT is already collecting in my account. Just DL'd and started wallet.

Made a new address for the pool and updated my account with wallet address and a autopay level.

If you want to mine it on it's own pool or solo mine you are free to do so. The same hash can be pointed to a merged pool and you can get 7 coins mined at the same time and not 1/7 on each, it's like you have the hash on all of them

I have ~10LIT 3.23 Confirmed 6.75unconfirmed)already without redcuing my mining of BLC and related coins.

Any info on what Lit will be used for? Buy powerpack with Lithium or as a bad pun buy book with you LIT.
lit.8pool.dtdns.net has found your 1st block number 2165
yay!!!!!!!
this pool Works!
 Cheesy
yes it did Smiley
lit.8pool.dtdns.net has found your 1st block number 2165
yay!!!!!!!
this pool Works!
 Cheesy
last block found 0...if not have miners inside...
mining here i am curious
legendary
Solutions Architect
hi dev
i have launched now a pool for Lithium ONLY
use nomp&mpos for miners

i have dedicated 2 port stratum (vardiff and fixed)
instructions are in pool.

i set low fee only 0.5% for purpose
i have tested now my pool with ati 7950 is works !
link is my signature

for A&Q i am here
thanks

lit.8pool.dtdns.net
Works!

Last Block Found   0

hmm works you both say and single mining a merged coin instead of merge mining 7 coins at same time with same hashrate hmm Roll Eyes

Hope you realize the hashing in Blake based coins is slightly diffrent than most other coins e.g single sha256d in work gen, blake-256 for address, PoW/AuXPoW, checksum etc..
Pages:
Jump to: