Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LIZUS 🚀🔥🔥🚀 SKEIN - POW - POS ��🔥🔥🚀 MASTERNODES 🚀🔥🔥🚀 - page 18. (Read 34741 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
DDL
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
Activity: 1
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
did anybody verify with cryptopia that they have paid for the listing?
or is there a page on cryptopia of coins to be added? just want to make sure IF it's going to happen.

dev show in discord.

a screenshot can be photoshopped. not saying he did, but since we dont have a listing yet, i just prefer to get it verified by another source.

Your concern is pointless.

Listing has been paid, apparently cryptopia needs to upgrade their wallet servers and they still didnt arrive or smth. But LIZUS will get listed on Cryptopia as soon they fix their crap.
Activity: 88
Does Lizus give a list of people who participated signature-bounty campaign??
Activity: 88
Hi Lizus!

When will you give a list of people who participated signature-bounty campaign??
Activity: 6
Activity: 3
Great giveaway !

My retweet : https://twitter.com/Kn1ght2o5o/status/960228075878445056

My adress : LgbFUUtxMGw74Hys4Joaer9UXWTTHdJKBc
Activity: 30
Activity: 30
I simply salute with LIZUS thinking that thinks even for those ideas without a technical background and aims to build a strong ecosystem with an emphasis on user-friendly features. This will make it easier to market it. Because it can be accepted all elements of society who lack knowledge. Good project

What an empty string of words pushed together....are you in marketing, law or politics?
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
I simply salute with LIZUS thinking that thinks even for those ideas without a technical background and aims to build a strong ecosystem with an emphasis on user-friendly features. This will make it easier to market it. Because it can be accepted all elements of society who lack knowledge. Good project
Pages:
Jump to: