Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LOOD - Adult Cryptocurrency Network - page 2. (Read 1387 times)

copper member
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
February 16, 2022, 01:10:36 PM

Our article on creating the first adult blockchain game has been edited to include updated screenshots reflecting key changes to the core engine. We will also be moving forward with an airdrop soon!
copper member
January 26, 2022, 01:04:42 AM
Some good progress being made across the board!  Unfortunately Twitter has decided to ban both our Lood account and those of the extended adult network and so we will be corresponding primarily via Discord and Telegram for the time being.  Thanks!
copper member
January 06, 2022, 08:06:24 PM
Whitepaper revised and the link above is no longer broken.
copper member
December 06, 2021, 11:37:50 AM
The November and October reports have been delayed due to some organizational changes but will both be released later this week.
copper member
November 20, 2021, 08:36:00 PM
This project has recently pivoted to leaning a lot harder on our adult blockchain game studio to influence the direction of development. Stay up to date!  
copper member
October 05, 2021, 04:02:51 PM
The September report is now available.

September was exciting as the project received listings on CoinHunt, Nomics, Coinrankings and CoinSniper respectively. As a result we have extended our month-over-month column to include the “Total” amount of LOOD in circulation. A bounty campaign has also begun which has allowed us to take a more structured approach to token distribution and by extension, decentralizing the asset.

copper member
September 19, 2021, 06:37:15 PM
Our reporting did not begin until July. The LoodCash platform is also still in development. I do encourage you to check out our most recent post regarding the history of this project.

Small update, just yesterday we managed to create a screenshot based on WIP tech showing a glimpse into how the platform intends to support multiple adult cryptocurrencies.

Are you targeting just ERC20 tokens, or other Adult Entertainment related coins and tokens?  Will you also enable Bitcoin/DOGE/Ether wallets to enable in wallet exchanges?

Am looking forward to reading further developments of the application.

All adult industry related coins and tokens.  Including defunct ones in the future, for which we plan to offer a 1-to-1 swap.  Also yes there will be BTC support since initially the platform was meant to work only with Bitcoin-derived digital assets.  Thankfully this is no longer the case!
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 2209
💲🏎️💨🚓
September 17, 2021, 03:30:03 AM
Our reporting did not begin until July. The LoodCash platform is also still in development. I do encourage you to check out our most recent post regarding the history of this project.

Small update, just yesterday we managed to create a screenshot based on WIP tech showing a glimpse into how the platform intends to support multiple adult cryptocurrencies.

Are you targeting just ERC20 tokens, or other Adult Entertainment related coins and tokens?  Will you also enable Bitcoin/DOGE/Ether wallets to enable in wallet exchanges?

Am looking forward to reading further developments of the application.
copper member
September 16, 2021, 12:49:24 PM
The adult industry in crypto is not new and I noticed many similar projects did not exist until now.
I looked on the website: https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/lood.cash

There is little traffic to the site. This shows that few people know about this project until now after 4 months of launch.

Please do note that the developers of NAFTY and CUMMIES are not currently directly involved with our project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 16, 2021, 12:13:19 PM
The adult industry in crypto is not new and I noticed many similar projects did not exist until now.
I looked on the website: https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/lood.cash

There is little traffic to the site. This shows that few people know about this project until now after 4 months of launch.
copper member
September 11, 2021, 03:52:14 PM

The August 2021 report is now available. Also, here's some backstory regarding our project that some folks might not have known, "Not Another Adult Cryptocurrency..".
copper member
August 05, 2021, 01:55:07 PM
Strange, thanks for the heads up.  Definitely get in touch via Discord or Telegram I'll gladly give you some coins.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
August 04, 2021, 01:57:34 PM
It pains me to report this to you, but LOOD isn't on Uniswap:

https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?inputCurrency=0x0818ea089c657c53eb776ac3348edcf204011a4c

Thanks.

Looks like you were halfway there, you do need to import the coin in order to pair it for trading in Uniswap V3.  

Also quick update, The LOOD July report will be available before the weekend.

Yes, I had imported the coin onto my app (mobile phone) both coinomi (which is the App I was using for the trade) and Ballet Crypto Apps - I get the same error on both the uniswap DApp within the App - as I do on the website (which is where I got the screen grab from)
copper member
August 04, 2021, 08:39:06 AM

https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?inputCurrency=0x0818ea089c657c53eb776ac3348edcf204011a4c

Thanks.

Looks like you were halfway there, you do need to import the coin in order to pair it for trading in Uniswap V3.  

Also quick update, The LOOD July report will be available before the weekend.
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
August 04, 2021, 06:13:10 AM

Are there any other DAap's that LOOD is being traded on?  I was able to add the token to coinami and Ballet Crypto Wallets, however, when I tried to make a trade to buy LOOD, I came up against that error notation.

Thanks.
copper member
Happy Saturday!

I just fixed a broken link and will be adding a few more resources to the original post.

Hello and welcome to the Bitcoin Talk Forum site!  I'm always on the look out for new investments to add to my portfolio. I was wondering, would it be possible for you to post the contract TX for us here please?  I use Android APP wallets Ballet, Tangem and coinomi and am able to add ERC20 etc contract tokens into those APPs (which is always a head start for new crypto ventures wanting to get their product out to the masses early).

0x0818eA089c657c53Eb776aC3348EDcf204011A4c

Also check us out on Etherscan for more information.

I wonder why the adult industry coins have been popping up a lot lately,,, I already started following two thinking it was unique but now more and more coming up.

None seem to be really doing something truly unique. One was NFT and one was currency, but what is the "special sauce" of your project?

Believe me I think there is great potential but so far nothing convinces me of anything truly special yet in the projects I have seen. Your 1-pager I read,,, but I actually do not get what your 1 big vision or solution is?

Our team is made up of performers and some of us even produce content for multiple studios.  We're actually on the ground and can pilot our solutions within the industry before rolling out promises for the sake of PR. Despite perceptions it's actually very insular. We're also developers, whereas other projects tend to focus on marketing or incur early expenses in hiring devs just to test ideas.  We've been building our platform for years now and were involved in some of the earliest attempts at adapting blockchain to this industry.

Ultimately we can ensure a use case for LOOD regardless of whether or not our broader base of peers adopt it.  And this may not even happen in the way that we see it. But we can and are willing to see what sticks in the long run.  Using our games portfolio to expand on interactive potential so far has been a great time.  Integrating it into the stores of our own brands is also way to benchmark its merits as a method of exchange.  We can create NFTs out of generated game characters if we wanted to and build out a platform for that.  But none of that is the plan right now.

I guess my point is that we're a just team of enthusiasts who have literal skin in the game.  Not just another company trying to figure out how to capitalize on something they don't understand.

Considering that credit card companies and banks consider the adult industry a high-risk sector, where disputed transactions are common, adult sites pay higher processing fees than other businesses. According to a Forbes article, cryptocurrency systems have many benefits for the adult industry. For example, transactions with cryptocurrency can be made without any legal risks. These advancements have created a new opportunity for producers and consumers and, as the world moves away from relying on fiat currencies, cryptocurrency is rapidly gaining traction with the adult industry, and it's easy to see why.  

Right, and things have not gotten better.  In the past month alone studios received new restrictions on partnered content featured on OnlyFans.  In addition, major content selling services like Clips4Sale will be removing decades-old content from their platform for compliance purposes.  The industry needs decentralized solutions now more than ever.

Also, we are looking for a community manager to help us give away millions of tokens throughout August.  You can find more information about this opening here. To apply feel free to shoot me a message on Telegram.
Activity: 54
Merit: 5
Considering that credit card companies and banks consider the adult industry a high-risk sector, where disputed transactions are common, adult sites pay higher processing fees than other businesses. According to a Forbes article, cryptocurrency systems have many benefits for the adult industry. For example, transactions with cryptocurrency can be made without any legal risks. These advancements have created a new opportunity for producers and consumers and, as the world moves away from relying on fiat currencies, cryptocurrency is rapidly gaining traction with the adult industry, and it's easy to see why. 
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
I wonder why the adult industry coins have been popping up a lot lately,,, I already started following two thinking it was unique but now more and more coming up.

None seem to be really doing something truly unique. One was NFT and one was currency, but what is the "special sauce" of your project?

Believe me I think there is great potential but so far nothing convinces me of anything truly special yet in the projects I have seen. Your 1-pager I read,,, but I actually do not get what your 1 big vision or solution is?
legendary
💲🏎️💨🚓
Hello and welcome to the Bitcoin Talk Forum site!  I'm always on the look out for new investments to add to my portfolio. I was wondering, would it be possible for you to post the contract TX for us here please?  I use Android APP wallets Ballet, Tangem and coinomi and am able to add ERC20 etc contract tokens into those APPs (which is always a head start for new crypto ventures wanting to get their product out to the masses early).
copper member
The project roadmap through 2021 can be found on the development page of our website.  
Pages:
Jump to: