Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] love - page 2. (Read 3957 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com
January 26, 2017, 06:40:37 AM
24h Before Launch of the Pumpcoin ICO

ICO  website release tonight

ICO.pumpcoin
You started off well and your community was growing fast by day.Why this sudden change of plan and goes for ICO?Pumpcoin was never mentioned in your first thread ever.It is strange you suddenly decided for it.
Not only that the ico is held very fast at 48 hours,this is the quickest ico I have ever read,they seems to be in a hurry for what?we have not proven that their pump programs really works,because they have not done it before I have second thought on their capability.
You also promised free premium membership to first 5000 members for 3 month and that was also one of the reason you got 2000 members quickly.Now what would happen to that promise?If only Pumpcoin holders will get access to voting,what will premium members do?

To Whom It May Concern

This Event Has No Relation With PumpMyCoin Community !!!?

We have an official Thread here  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pumpmycoin-community-official-thread-1735138

https://www.pumpmycoin.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com
January 26, 2017, 06:31:37 AM

To Whom It May Concern

This Event Has No Relation With PumpMyCoin Community !!!?

We have an official Thread here  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-pumpmycoin-community-official-thread-1735138

https://www.pumpmycoin.com

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
January 26, 2017, 06:13:17 AM
youre write announcement thread youre coin 23 january 2017 and youre wite is open ico selling too, and only 48 hour in ico selling
today 26 january so is over 48 hour, is real finish and end youre ico selling or extended
and how is investor buy ico selling, and where wallet and when distribution youre coin

There's really nothing to expect here,he thought that he can hold an ico that fast and generate funds,he did not know what's happening here for the past three months where people are having second thought investing in ico,not even a two months ico's
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
January 26, 2017, 05:33:07 AM
youre write announcement thread youre coin 23 january 2017 and youre wite is open ico selling too, and only 48 hour in ico selling
today 26 january so is over 48 hour, is real finish and end youre ico selling or extended
and how is investor buy ico selling, and where wallet and when distribution youre coin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 26, 2017, 05:02:35 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
January 25, 2017, 07:55:04 PM
Run ICO and promise bounty to people, they both are trying to steal money from others only with no forum police posting here with ponzi scam warnings and red tagging the OP, new method.
If I buy 1000 pumps can I then pump your wife's with 1000 taps? YEAH pumP iT PuMp It n0W pUMP it.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
January 25, 2017, 07:41:43 PM

ICO  website release tonight

ICO.pumpcoin
You started off well and your community was growing fast by day.Why this sudden change of plan and goes for ICO?Pumpcoin was never mentioned in your first thread ever.It is strange you suddenly decided for it.
Not only that the ico is held very fast at 48 hours,this is the quickest ico I have ever read,they seems to be in a hurry for what?we have not proven that their pump programs really works,because they have not done it before I have second thought on their capability.
You also promised free premium membership to first 5000 members for 3 month and that was also one of the reason you got 2000 members quickly.Now what would happen to that promise?If only Pumpcoin holders will get access to voting,what will premium members do?

I joined because of that promised,there's not even a notification that they are going to hold an ico,can we trust dev that suddenly change plan in the middle,everybody here are caught by surprise I'm still wondering still this different from the pumpcoin team in the service section?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
January 25, 2017, 07:30:00 PM
You have to raise that bounties pay if you want the people to helps you. No body is going to work for $5, thats just a bad joke.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
January 25, 2017, 07:27:41 PM
it is really weird,how can a serious project like this receive 0 funds? A shitcoin to pump and dump other shitcoins is just something everyone should invest into  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
January 25, 2017, 07:14:37 PM
Looks like op has disappeared and will be online after 48 hours with a new plan Cheesy
How convenient it has become for people to create a coin and scam a people.
Activity: 518
January 25, 2017, 05:07:42 PM

ICO.pumpcoin
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
January 25, 2017, 10:41:24 AM
What is so hurry to have 48 hours ICO? Nobody is going to invest without escrow so please arrange a reputed escrow before launching your ico.
It seems that similar questions are just ignored. From this we can draw a simple conclusion. Dev doesn't need investors. The theme was created for beginners, and not for crypto experts, the only thing they need is a speedy enrichment.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
January 25, 2017, 09:00:29 AM

WHAT IS PUMP

This a kind of market method and market activity Pumpcoin is based on

By doing this its  boosting the price

You can make profits by selling at the price peak

You should probably build a community first before you think of making profits.
Activity: 630
January 25, 2017, 08:48:46 AM
Pumpcoin, is this the same thing with the pumpmycoin community. This is my opinion, things like this is the reason why crypo especially ICO needs a central regulator. These is no moral justification for this project to exit, this is complete abuse of freedom
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
January 25, 2017, 08:04:17 AM

ICO.pumpcoin
Activity: 518
January 25, 2017, 06:55:01 AM

ICO.pumpcoin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 24, 2017, 08:17:42 PM

ICO.pumpcoin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
January 24, 2017, 08:10:37 PM
What is so hurry to have 48 hours ICO? Nobody is going to invest without escrow so please arrange a reputed escrow before launching your ico.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
January 24, 2017, 07:59:36 PM
Stay away project. 
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
January 24, 2017, 07:44:43 PM
After 48 hours I'm sure the dev of this pump coin will extend their ico,because I don't see this one getting a lot of funds,they are not transparent at all,I thought everything is set up they mention that they do have a website but they cannot post it for now.
Pages:
Jump to: