Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LRM COIN ⭐️ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐️ CRYPTOPIA&CRYPTOBRIDGE REQUESTED ✅ - page 40. (Read 48754 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
looking for a masternode project to invest in but lots of bad feedback here?

You should do your own research and gauge which one will suit on you. Bad feedback will always be there in every project but you should know how to assess their authenticity.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
LRM Coin (LRM)
$3.62 USD (-10.36%)
0.00111279 BTC (-8.50%)
I'm waiting for again 150k+ satoshi.
150k very soon just hold your coins soon 200k also
Activity: 252
LRM Coin (LRM)
$3.62 USD (-10.36%)
0.00111279 BTC (-8.50%)
I think it's time to buy some LRM coin.
Activity: 336
LRM Coin (LRM)
$3.62 USD (-10.36%)
0.00111279 BTC (-8.50%)
I'm waiting for again 150k+ satoshi.
Activity: 252
LRM Price Ticker:
*CryptoBridge* -> Price :0.00133908   Vol :68.10044200
*CoinExchange* -> Price :0.00118800   Vol :54.61105023
*Escodex* -> Price :0.00114500   Vol :0.07540707

Price recovering to get higher. Buy now or what are you waiting for?
Today LRM volume is so good at cryptobrige.
Activity: 336
This coin can be mined ? Or only POS ?
Please ask your questions in discord server.
copper member
Activity: 191

They were FUDers , just check the market
do check market you will find only fake volumes and go through this threads

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-lgs-lpc-lrm-all-3-from-same-team-all-of-them-are-pure-scam-5084141

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lpc-lightpay-coin-scam-4518967

all there scam is exposed , search some other good projects dont ever invest in this crap

this projects is a scam
Activity: 266

They were FUDers , just check the market
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
LRM Coin (LRM)
$3.62 USD (-10.36%)
0.00111279 BTC (-8.50%)
10% discount good time to buy

Just bought some few minutes ago and im very happy.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

I already bought but in any project we must decide what is better for us, for me is very good.

About bad feedback, came from the same kid, this person have many accounts and nothing more to do during the day.

It is only my opinion but LRM is BIG.

Activity: 168
LRM Coin (LRM)
$3.62 USD (-10.36%)
0.00111279 BTC (-8.50%)
10% discount good time to buy
ISA
Activity: 52
Activity: 114
LRM Coin (LRM)
$3.62 USD (-10.36%)
0.00111279 BTC (-8.50%)
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Getting back on this thread, saw some diehard critics as well as defenders. Thinking about this project, if you are wise enough, you might get profit in short time trading of this coin. Buy low, sell high. Since the market is really active, you can still do this. And if you don't want to risk your money by getting a masternode. We are in a bearish market, so you need to look for options where you can earn money and that's one way of taking advantage of this coin. I guess...

Are you joking? The defenders are just the same bunch of shithead scammers as usual. You are right buy low sell high is always good. "Market is very actice?" this makes me wonder if you should have anything at all to do with cryptocurrencies. This coin is manipulated to the maximum, buy this and you will get burned. down almost everyday and sometimes they pump it by removing sellorders and buy a few coins to make it look like its up 40% but the fact is, the whole got damn spread is 40%.

This is a straight up scam.

Can you disclose how much you lost from their projects? And how? At least give us idea why they are scammers from your perspective?

Market manipulation is common in the trading aspect of cryptocurrencies. The main reason why there are existing pump groups everywhere. You should know how to play their game.
Activity: 93
Getting back on this thread, saw some diehard critics as well as defenders. Thinking about this project, if you are wise enough, you might get profit in short time trading of this coin. Buy low, sell high. Since the market is really active, you can still do this. And if you don't want to risk your money by getting a masternode. We are in a bearish market, so you need to look for options where you can earn money and that's one way of taking advantage of this coin. I guess...

Are you joking? The defenders are just the same bunch of shithead scammers as usual. You are right buy low sell high is always good. "Market is very actice?" this makes me wonder if you should have anything at all to do with cryptocurrencies. This coin is manipulated to the maximum, buy this and you will get burned. down almost everyday and sometimes they pump it by removing sellorders and buy a few coins to make it look like its up 40% but the fact is, the whole got damn spread is 40%.

This is a straight up scam.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
Activity: 140
It is refreshing to see that the people running this discussion are being open and honest.  I have participated in some threads where communications was deleted as the moderators saw fit.  Obviously, those threads don't last and people eventually realize the dishonesty.

So, as much as I dislike some of the negative posts here, I really do appreciate the openness of the community.

So far, all indications are that the developers here are performing in good faith and executing their plan very well.

Yeah, sure. People are free to express their opinion about this project. While some are negative, I like this project personally. The rewards is reasonable to keep providing me with passive income.

This project is a good project. I think is just a single hater with multiple accounts that is spamming this thread with negative comments. They are not investors, only investors can tell you this project is great. Investors have already made good ROI. LRM team will deliver on it plans.

Most of what the LRM team has accomplished, most projects hasn't. Imagine to get listed in about 6 exchanges so far while some projects are struggling to list on one or two exchanges. The LRM team are focused on satisfying investors. Whatever exchange they suggest, team look into it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
It is refreshing to see that the people running this discussion are being open and honest.  I have participated in some threads where communications was deleted as the moderators saw fit.  Obviously, those threads don't last and people eventually realize the dishonesty.

So, as much as I dislike some of the negative posts here, I really do appreciate the openness of the community.

So far, all indications are that the developers here are performing in good faith and executing their plan very well.

Yeah, sure. People are free to express their opinion about this project. While some are negative, I like this project personally. The rewards is reasonable to keep providing me with passive income.

This project is a good project. I think is just a single hater with multiple accounts that is spamming this thread with negative comments. They are not investors, only investors can tell you this project is great. Investors have already made good ROI. LRM team will deliver on it plans.
Activity: 140

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
LRM Price Ticker:
*CryptoBridge* -> Price :0.00133908   Vol :68.10044200
*CoinExchange* -> Price :0.00118800   Vol :54.61105023
*Escodex* -> Price :0.00114500   Vol :0.07540707

Price recovering to get higher. Buy now or what are you waiting for?
Pages:
Jump to: