Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] LRM COIN ⭐️ MASTERNODES ✅ POS ⭐️ CRYPTOPIA&CRYPTOBRIDGE REQUESTED ✅ - page 51. (Read 48754 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
LRM daily volume reach $500 000 it's 150 btc
copper member
Activity: 41
white paper looks quite interesting to me .looking forward invest in this coin

don't invest on this  shit coin  you can choice  other coins.

because the  LRM team is already create other two  coins

they are both coin doing same thing

the developer are build fake volume and earn money and

they are dumps the  coins at once

and they are doing again same thing here scamers  

becarefull!!!!!
Activity: 42
white paper looks quite interesting to me .looking forward invest in this coin
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
LRM COMMUNITY

LRM 24 HOURS VOLUME ON CRYPTOBRIDGE

NUMBER #1

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
LRM COMMUNITY

FROM LRM TEAM

Hello, LRM-Community

I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT TEAM LAUNCHED LRM/LGS TRADING PAIR ON ESCODEXI!!!

PLEASE USE THIS LINK FOR TRADING https://wallet.escodex.com/market/ESCODEX.LRM_ESCODEX.LGS

Activity: 126
COINEXCHANGE
Last Price   0.00143472
24h Volume   55.43607127
Bid   0.00130005
Ask   0.00143474
24h High   0.00143474
24h Low   0.00093448
24h Trade Count   166

Wow! Good volume and ask. This project is meeting the need of investors. They are in profit already for their investment
Yeah and dev is working hard to bring more investors
Activity: 15
don't fall for this coin, they are just building fake volumes
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The price will get better than this in the coming days. This project has great potential. Now that btc is getting Dipper, time to make LRM MN.
Everyone talks about landing on the moon. even Bitcoin does not go straight away to the moon but LRM to the moon before Christmas.i think very awesome project.
Activity: 658
LRM project has not clarifing the doubts of the investors.this shows now the developers are lazy about their project.this is completly a scam project their is no another dought about it.
Thanks for negatif feed back.We received a lot of negative feedback from the community in here. but they don't know what the team is doing and we are team working hard.
Activity: 140
COINEXCHANGE
Last Price   0.00143472
24h Volume   55.43607127
Bid   0.00130005
Ask   0.00143474
24h High   0.00143474
24h Low   0.00093448
24h Trade Count   166

The price will get better than this in the coming days. This project has great potential. Now that btc is getting Dipper, time to make LRM MN.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
One thing I really enjoy seeing among alts are collaborative efforts.  This binds the community to achieve common goals and is truly the next step in our evolution as a cryptocurrency community. 

I think when anyone looks at LPC's history and their connection to University it's pretty easy to connect the dots here and appreciate how capital management is setting up the ventures for success.

Can you see the price of LPC is becoming impressive and all the FUD in it channel is silenced. People do not want to be patient. But thanks to the team. They are focused working on the project development.

People should give time for their development stage. Not even a month here, while other projects have been here for months without being listed in a decent exchange. This project has been listed already in several known exchanges. They already achieved something for themselves. The development will come next...

I agree with you. No platform can be successfully built in a day or a week. It needs and takes time to develop. All the project needs is community support and useful suggestions rather than hate and fight. As for the team, they know what they are aimed at. Let's follow their lead.
Activity: 28
the team not dev's not from Medicine Background  ,,
 they during for only for dev's development...

** the team not have a scientific publication to back their claims.

** no information  about Legal aspects pertaining to organ donation .

** FDA to Use Blockchain Technology to Improve Food Safety and here
No FDA approval.

scam alert here....
All LRM investors earn $100 daily

This is good profit for investors. Daily $100 and this project is for long term. Don't sell your reward cheap. Investors can make more profit if they don't sell cheap.
✅Hello, LRM-Community!!!

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT IS TOP-3 BY VOLUME ON MNO https://masternodes.online/

✅LRM daily Volume reach $500.000 it's 150 BTC

✅All LRM investors earn 100$ daily

✅LRM coin price has already raised on 35%

✅New LRM investors will come soon

With this listing, new investors will surely come in. And this project is such that can attract more investors, great job Dev. Good daily reward to investors.
COINEXCHANGE
Last Price   0.00143472
24h Volume   55.43607127
Bid   0.00130005
Ask   0.00143474
24h High   0.00143474
24h Low   0.00093448
24h Trade Count   166

Wow! Good volume and ask. This project is meeting the need of investors. They are in profit already for their investment
Activity: 434
✅Hello, LRM-Community!!!

✅I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE, THAT IS TOP-3 BY VOLUME ON MNO https://masternodes.online/

✅LRM daily Volume reach $500.000 it's 150 BTC

✅All LRM investors earn 100$ daily

✅LRM coin price has already raised on 35%

✅New LRM investors will come soon

Activity: 168
All LRM investors earn $100 daily
Activity: 114
COINEXCHANGE
Last Price   0.00143472
24h Volume   55.43607127
Bid   0.00130005
Ask   0.00143474
24h High   0.00143474
24h Low   0.00093448
24h Trade Count   166
One thing I really enjoy seeing among alts are collaborative efforts.  This binds the community to achieve common goals and is truly the next step in our evolution as a cryptocurrency community. 

I think when anyone looks at LPC's history and their connection to University it's pretty easy to connect the dots here and appreciate how capital management is setting up the ventures for success.

Can you see the price of LPC is becoming impressive and all the FUD in it channel is silenced. People do not want to be patient. But thanks to the team. They are focused working on the project development.
Price is rising again  Wink where are the FUDERS
this team devs acts like kids there are so many questions un answered and this team is just listing this shit coin in low grade exchanges and building fake volumes and posting that everywhere like foolish kids

A Dev would easily want to answer any question raised here if the person who ask, ask to know. But if the question comes with FUD and ill comments, then it is better he allows those spaming the thread to continue.
Pages:
Jump to: