Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LTC] Litecoin Kamikaze - Win up to 2400 LTC! - page 4. (Read 5923 times)

legendary
Activity: 1038
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin entrepreneur and Pro Trader
1 confirm for 1LTC is too much
You should make like 1 confirmation for 50LTC, not less
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Techshare (USER 369)

For bet size 50 LTC:

Paid for 4 games
Was automatically refunded for 1 game when the system detected that the game was not initiated properly.
Played 3 games

So the "Game refund" that is meant to occur when the game does not initiate with mines did actually occur and your balance is reflecting as it should.

If you want me to post more detailed database records (timestamps?), I can do that.
I saw similar things when I was playing.  I was only using .1-1LTC though.  But frequently it felt like the 'game' didn't reset properly, hence the lack of sha256 game data.  Which prevented payouts from occurring, but didn't seem to prevent bets from being taken out of the balance at the same time.  Not good. 

Most times when this occurs, it automatically refunds the bet amount to the balance. In techshare's case, I'll have to investigate why this (supposedly) didn't happen.
Not only did it not pay out it took my bet of 50 LTC as well. I have a screen shot...

NOTE: by not pay out I mean it did not credit me when I clicked the take bet button.

That screenshot tells me there were no mines at all... meaning it did not initiate a game in the first place. Best I can do is refund the 50 LTC and investigate further.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Awe, and here I thought I could earn (L)500/week working from home as a suicide bomber.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I saw similar things when I was playing.  I was only using .1-1LTC though.  But frequently it felt like the 'game' didn't reset properly, hence the lack of sha256 game data.  Which prevented payouts from occurring, but didn't seem to prevent bets from being taken out of the balance at the same time.  Not good. 
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
Not only did it not pay out it took my bet of 50 LTC as well. I have a screen shot...

NOTE: by not pay out I mean it did not credit me when I clicked the take bet button.
efx
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
It sits there after you hit payout and never does anything except show bombs in the bets you haven't made it to.

Kinda ruins it and it feels almost intentional. Not making an accusation but this needs to be fixed.
I won a 50 LTC bet all the way to the end but it refuses to pay out -_-

What do you mean "it" refuses? Physical payouts are being done manually at the moment (as mentioned on the withdrawal page). Was your account balance credited?

Also, if you got all the way to the end, did you still click the "Take bet * 6" button?

p.s. I've checked the database and the only 50 LTC bet to have made it "all the way to the end" actually hit the mine on the last row.

Path clicked: 5,3,4,3,5,5,4,2,2  versus mines: 3,4,2,5,1,2,3,5,2
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Great game,and very addicting as well.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
I won a 50 LTC bet all the way to the end but it refuses to pay out -_-
how do you verify the game wasn't rigged each round?  I'm a little unclear how to check it with the given data.

After you start a game, it will show the SHA256 hash of the game data. This is to prove that the game data doesn't change and has been pre-chosen before you start your way through the minefield.

At the end of the game, the game data will be shown, and you can then find out the SHA256 hash of this game data (by pasting it into a site like http://www.xorbin.com/tools/sha256-hash-calculator for example).

If that hash matches the hash given on the site, you can be sure that the game data was not manipulated in any way, proving a fair game.
how do you verify the game wasn't rigged each round?  I'm a little unclear how to check it with the given data.
my deposit showed up! Grin Grin Cheesy
Should work with 1 confirm. Please PM me with account details if it's not showing up for you.

Also, if you want you can leave a review (good or bad) at http://directory.litecoinland.com.
Activity: 476
Ok mine finally went through, thanks Smiley
Waiting on my coins. This does not look good!

I think I might have just gotten scammed of 1 LTC.  I sure hope not.  But at least it was only 1 LTC. Still crossing my fingers though.
Activity: 617
Merit: 531
Waiting on my coins. This does not look good!
anyone have usable balances yet ? My deposit still isn't showing.   Huh
Activity: 476
Yeah I sent some coins but still nothing after 47 confirms, if this is how long it takes then I'm not sure this will be very successful.
Pages:
Jump to: