Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LTC] [PPS] [OTP 2FA] [Stratum only] LTCMine PPS mining pool (3.3%) - page 41. (Read 227562 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Have you noticed the rejection rate has gone up since the last few days?

If you go to top miners, I'm used to it being 0-2% and it has been 2-5% for everyone.

I'm at 4% myself, and all the rigs are set to 30s scantime and expiry.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
2FA key was removed few hours ago according to your request. But unfortunately, I forgot to reply. You need restart your session and it's will be OK.

plz setup min diff @ 96  Wink

I'm using CGMiner and I have a lot of " [2013-06-08 20:40:47] Rejected 19122c61 Diff 196/192 GPU 0 (unknown-work) "
Need to modify the queue or somethings in my config file ?
Try to set expiry and scantime to 15-30s.

thanks
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
2FA key was removed few hours ago according to your request. But unfortunately, I forgot to reply. You need restart your session and it's will be OK.

I'm using CGMiner and I have a lot of " [2013-06-08 20:40:47] Rejected 19122c61 Diff 196/192 GPU 0 (unknown-work) "
Try to set expiry and scantime to 15-30s.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

thanks u very much
legendary
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
When I created the website F2A Key ltcmine.ru suspended, ltcmine.ru at running back, I can not scan the QR code, now every time the option is start filling totp code. What can I do to get back F2A Key
legendary
I'll check this now.

// UPDATE: fixed. If someone has problem like this, report it in PM, please.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Currently there are no withdrawal fees. Only lower border.

there seems to be some kind of hiccup with my withdraws.

When i want to withdraw i get:
Пpeдыдyщaя oпepaция eщe нe зaвepшeнa.

Could you check it please?
I will send you a pm with account name
legendary
Currently there are no withdrawal fees. Only lower border.

P.S. Limit lowered to 1 LTC.
Activity: 303
So, at this moment, one attempting to withdraw amount less than 5 LTC will be charged with fee 0.1 LTC? Or it will be later?
Could you please clarify the exact information about fees and withdrawal limits etc?
There is no information at pools web-page regarding this at all, not everyone reads this forum.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
While u work is there any reason why u still have withdrawls locked
Maybe because I'm writing a new withdrawals code, and new server isn't up yet? Smiley

Old payouts queue enabled temporarily, until new implementation will be ready. If you can't wait, you can proccess your payments, if it's greater than 5 LTC.

Great!!! Thx
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Maybe because I'm writing a new withdrawals code, and new server isn't up yet? Smiley

Old payouts queue enabled temporarily, until new implementation will be ready. If you can't wait, you can proccess your payments, if it's greater than 5 LTC.

Thanks Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Please make 5 BTC withdrawal without fees. I think 10 is too high, and if you want to stop withdrawing flooding, i think giving 3-4%fees til 5 BTC is better than having 2%fees on <10BTC
It's a good advice, I'll implement it.

I think that new server will be available today. Working on new withdrawals stack implementation.

While u work is there any reason why u still have withdrawls locked Huh

Can at least give us a window to get our funds out

It is starting to hit $300 USD sitting on a pool that is making me nevrvous... u r starting to attract the hackers as a target again keeping all the funds locked Sad
legendary
Please make 5 BTC withdrawal without fees. I think 10 is too high, and if you want to stop withdrawing flooding, i think giving 3-4%fees til 5 BTC is better than having 2%fees on <10BTC
It's a good advice, I'll implement it.

I think that new server will be available today. Working on new withdrawals stack implementation.
legendary
var diff is broken ? disable ?

I'm stuck @ 192 diff with my 450kh/s Sad
Min diff border is at 192. Actually, it's not a problem because we are using PPS system.

LTC !! Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
ars longa, vita brevis
Activity: 365
same with me 192 all across the board
Pages:
Jump to: