Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LTCB] LITECOIN BOLT MetaSports Gaming PoS/PoW - page 3. (Read 850 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
CBwV9UyeQix9xPpXt6mGmCEJBHxEaVRLdJ
Activity: 3
Who has the mf pre-mine 300,000 coins?

Hey.
I have set up an account for you on - bitcointalk Smiley
To write this message to you.
And that's how I read the information.
I was lucky ! Smiley so hit the first block! , Wow ..
I'm very happy !.
I have your Pre-mine: 300,000 LBTC
will send you - enter the address to which I should send
Niechce: 30 bucks in TRON.
I'd like you to give me some LBTC from Pre-mine.
How much LBTC can I leave myself? - and I will send the rest to you.

(I will send this to you today. I'm not constantly at the computer,
but if I check and you give the address wallet, I will send it)

... write the address here ...

Have a nice day
Activity: 298
New repo goin to be uploaded Cool everbody hold on
Goin to have to restart the blockchain if someone doesnt send me pre mine and push to the repo
Who has the mf pre-mine 300,000 coins?
Right now, you only have the git link here. No website?
But you are planning to be  gaming defi coin, so what does it mean?
Are you going to integrate your coin to defi platforms with gaming features?
You need to elaborate more on this endeavor.
Because from what it seems, this is just another project riding with the DeFi hype.

I would like to develop smart contracts on this block chain so gamers can create Tokens on top of it someday. Like ERC20 and 721
that would be great PC based games. I like the way dragon tales did it with Bitcoin. They had gambling in it and all. Ethereum is good but people need options. lending trading assets based on gaming. Mario coins are worth something now. all that time spent playing games the gaming companies and buyers could have made the money circulate and make so much more dope shit. Its going to take a while. game developers need money for living expenses alone. I like how SAND and MyDefiPet are doing it but they are on someone elses block. this gone be a whale fight.

my fault those are old graphics for Geysercoin... try again I did'nt expect such a fast response I uploaded the new graphics in the repository. Will you push it to my repo? I will pay 50 bucks worth of Telecoin  Roll Eyes or whatever coin you like.

Hi! oh okk awesome ty is ltc or usdt ok for you since i get them deposited on my binance's account, or anything which is on Binance it's up to you which one you prefer? Will be cheaper on transaction with usdt!

Okk for the graphics i will recompile now with the new logos you've made : )

Do you have a discord or telegram or any live chat we could discuss on it will be easier ^^

https://discord.gg/AVa7G6N5
do you need a Moderator for Discord ?

yeah
Activity: 83
do you need a Moderator for Discord ?

my fault those are old graphics for Geysercoin... try again I did'nt expect such a fast response I uploaded the new graphics in the repository. Will you push it to my repo? I will pay 50 bucks worth of Telecoin  Roll Eyes or whatever coin you like.

Hi! oh okk awesome ty is ltc or usdt ok for you since i get them deposited on my binance's account, or anything which is on Binance it's up to you which one you prefer? Will be cheaper on transaction with usdt!

Okk for the graphics i will recompile now with the new logos you've made : )

Do you have a discord or telegram or any live chat we could discuss on it will be easier ^^
  private message me your TRON address
can someone create a pool and start mining this and send me 300,000 premined coins will send you 30 bucks in TRON.
no discord or telegram... probably will do twitch instead of discord since thats gaming and the coin is suppose to be connected to gaming.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
Right now, you only have the git link here. No website?
But you are planning to be  gaming defi coin, so what does it mean?
Are you going to integrate your coin to defi platforms with gaming features?
You need to elaborate more on this endeavor.
Because from what it seems, this is just another project riding with the DeFi hype.
windows wallet ?

Hold on I will try to build one tonight.
Having trouble compiling repository with new graphics can someone try to fix it. I'll pay if you want I need the premined coins in the first block. you can send them to me. 300,000 Litecoin Bolts Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hi! I can help! How much for the fix?

proof for fix:
https://i.imgur.com/MEilcNx.png
https://i.imgur.com/H3sHHaJ.png
https://i.imgur.com/pTaUFyU.png

copper member
Activity: 145
windows wallet ?
Pages:
Jump to: