Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Luckchemy - provably fair online gambling platform - page 29. (Read 6311 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
There are many Companies that can sell many tokens, and then crumble due to bad management or just disappear.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I would like to thank the Luckchemy development team for their new look at the future of online gambling, for the excellent token distribution system, for stocks to buy tokens (40%), you guys came up with a very cool and fascinating idea!
Yes, from the very beginning I learned about this project from the very beginning, about a month or 2 years ago, I became very interested, because it was immediately evident that the guys came up with a very exciting and cool idea for the promotion of their project!
I'm here, for example, I've been following the developments of Luckchemy from the very birth of this project)) and I want to tell you that the guys really came up with a good idea and do everything on time, which is very commendable and valuable!
Yes, I really appreciate such responsible and punctual people, with such a pleasure to deal with.
Yes, because they are the face of the project!
Activity: 154
Hello! I'm interested in the question of legality of tokens, how legitimate are they at the moment? Are there any cases of deception ?!
In the traditional investment world, there are rules that regulate who can invest in a young start-up company.
Unregulated tokens are one of the dangers in the concept of crowdsdale.
Yes, since there is still no legal responsibility in this area, yet. Angry
Activity: 98
Hello! I'm interested in the question of legality of tokens, how legitimate are they at the moment? Are there any cases of deception ?!
In the traditional investment world, there are rules that regulate who can invest in a young start-up company.
Unregulated tokens are one of the dangers in the concept of crowdsdale.
Activity: 70
Regulators also issue legal acts on the issue of financial securities, such as, for example, company shares.
But should these signs be classified as securities and therefore be regulated? or how?
At the moment, the position on this issue is not clearly defined, and each case will be evaluated on the merits. Therefore, I can not give accurate forecasts.
Activity: 42
Regulators also issue legal acts on the issue of financial securities, such as, for example, company shares.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
More and more players do not believe that the winners are determined in the course of an honest draw. In the online gambling industry, like no other, suffers from a lack of trust from the players. Luckchemy - this is the true way, which will restore the credibility of the players, because in the foundation of the technology blockade! You fellows, I believe in you!
Yes, it will be clear that neither winning numbers nor lottery tickets can be falsified, since smart contracts support the procedure of redemption and payments, they are completely transparent). everything will be done honestly)
Guys, I wish you good luck in your further progress. Very nice and attractive ICO.
Activity: 98
Luckchemy uses the blockchain in a unique way to go beyond the fact that it's just an online gambling portal.
This testifies to one more step to trust.
Luckchemy uses the blockchain in a unique way to go beyond the fact that it's just an online gambling portal.
Thus Luckchemy will be able to regain confidence in online gambling
Activity: 124
More and more players do not believe that the winners are determined in the course of an honest draw. In the online gambling industry, like no other, suffers from a lack of trust from the players. Luckchemy - this is the true way, which will restore the credibility of the players, because in the foundation of the technology blockade! You fellows, I believe in you!
I think this trust will gradually return, because it's difficult to get everything right away.
Activity: 70
Luckchemy is a project built on trust.! I'm very glad that you are doing this work!
 I really enjoy playing your games! Very exciting. Luckchemy I admire your experiences.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
I would like to thank the Luckchemy development team for their new look at the future of online gambling, for the excellent token distribution system, for stocks to buy tokens (40%), you guys came up with a very cool and fascinating idea!
Yes, from the very beginning I learned about this project from the very beginning, about a month or 2 years ago, I became very interested, because it was immediately evident that the guys came up with a very exciting and cool idea for the promotion of their project!
I'm here, for example, I've been following the developments of Luckchemy from the very birth of this project)) and I want to tell you that the guys really came up with a good idea and do everything on time, which is very commendable and valuable!
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
You grow by leaps and bounds!)) This immediately shows progress
Activity: 90
Luckchemy - the brightest company in the online gambling market! this is what I was looking for, I really like it.
Activity: 112
Luckchemy created a mega-cool project! In addition, it's nice to see you on the list of the best)
Pages:
Jump to: