Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LUCKCOIN] Digital Currency -Lucky Charm- PoS 225% arp (pos/pow) - page 2. (Read 3078 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
addnode pls... Qt offline
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Anyone staking this now?   Can't one find the nodes from the exchanges that list it?
Activity: 22
news? is this coin still alive??
Activity: 10
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
what happen to Luckcoin?

Don't know, apparently it is still being actively mined. Did a nice jump on CoinExchange some days ago. This is not the kind of coin you should expect brilliant projects from though. If you know what I mean...

Let's say it wouldn't be a shame if this ANN was moved to the Speculation forum  Cheesy
Activity: 42
What is the date of ICO?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
How's this one going?  Grin
Activity: 111
Please give me more updated information on the main thread. I need more details about Lucky Charm project. It has Staking feature, sounds good, but I also need more such as whitepaper, roadmap, etc. Thanks devs for your efforts.
Activity: 1
what is ur future plan?
Activity: 401
Merit: 251
Still learning
New Pool!

http://godserver.ddns.net:8080/tbs

Configuration:

Username: your luck wallet address
Password: anything
Algorithm: scrypt

URL (difficulty 2048): stratum+tcp://godserver.ddns.net:4008
URL (difficulty 32768): stratum+tcp://godserver.ddns.net:4032
URL (difficulty 262144): stratum+tcp://godserver.ddns.net:4056

Activity: 41
Can we get an airdrop??
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
if over 100 million coins are premined, where are they then?
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
You wrote, Luckcoin is a new, but mostly fun, growing digital currency. We are all Lucky charms, and with Luckcoin you will
definitely get a lot of luck and success. Luckcoin is part of a coin with a PoS of 225% per year. The fact that the coin is funny drawn and the fact that it is positive and creates a mood - no one argues. But, on what grounds do you argue that the coin will grow 225 percent per year?
Activity: 210
the new coin is very interesting, I like the logo, the total supply yan pretty much allow this coin will be popular quickly, but I'm not sure the price will happen on the exchange, hopefully good
Activity: 224
and does having luckcoin be lucky? this is very interesting, but I can not make sure this is a good coin, before studying more, what is website? this seems to be much needed
Activity: 401
Still learning
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
StasyQ
dev you are staking the premine coins?
Activity: 168
Pos Altcoins Club
Why so many coins?

because its a high pos coin, you cant give 200% if you dont have enough coins to circulate.
Activity: 686
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
Why so many coins?
Pages:
Jump to: