Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✻ Lucky Bit One Year Anniversary Gala ✻ Nov 6 and 7 ✻ [OVER] - page 4. (Read 13384 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
Hmm, still waiting for the outcome and results for this, was it not supposed to be ended yet?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
congrats lucky bit
and hope I win the contest  Smiley

Activity: 406
I guess you could say I laughed at my own joke when I chuckled at this meme I made:

Someone tell me they understand this.
Only about 30 minutes left to end of Gala.... im ready to see who wins these long timers/loyalty/meme contest bonus prizes... and thanks for the Happy HOUR admin always fun to watch chat scroll 500mph with 80 users lol :-) great promos as always at luckyb.it :-)
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Thanks for the HH, and for the extra lines... also thanks for running one super awesome kickass site!!!

there I gave Thanks!.. Smiley hehehe

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001
Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it
Kind of pissed at some of the people on chat for immature/bias actions, but nevertheless luckyb.it has always been my favourite on-chain gambling game. Nothing compares to it, not satoshidice, or updown.

Happy anniversary! Been a good 8 months on it.

Hey man, I know you have every reason to be pissed. I understand where you're coming from concerning immature/biased actions. We've frequently not seen eye-to-eye on things and I'd like to apologize personally for all the trouble. Please understand that moderators serve a vital role in the Lucky Bit community and while we may not agree - even with each other - it is important that we stand together as a team to create the best game environment we can. As the community manager I am the bridge between the moderation team and our players and I have to approach any situation from both sides. In addition to my apology I'd like to extend an olive branch and a good will offering in hopes to remedy this situation.

All I ask is that you not air your negativity in the Lucky Bit chat. I know it hurts to mess up a bet or hit a big loser, but keeping the chat room positive is the highest priority. It's okay to have a moments' frustration and we generally allow leeway in this regard, but when it is a chronic pattern and even the admin himself asks you to stop, the line has been fully crossed and action must be taken. If you're willing to adjust and work with me in this regard, I'll happily lift your ban and offer a personal gratuity of 0.015BTC to you just to say 'sorry for the troubles'.

Please PM me. I really don't like having people upset about Lucky Bit - it's supposed to be a place of happiness and fun, so let's work together to keep it that way.
Kind of pissed at some of the people on chat for immature/bias actions, but nevertheless luckyb.it has always been my favourite on-chain gambling game. Nothing compares to it, not satoshidice, or updown.

Happy anniversary! Been a good 8 months on it.
Pages:
Jump to: