Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lukki Exchange - The First User-Friendly Platfrorm in Crypto-Trading - page 3. (Read 1208 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
So, we have a convenient exchange with a great design. But what's next? What development awaits this project? What new are they going to present in the future?
I think we should wait for the announcements and we will find out. In addition, I heard something about the bonus system for active traders, I think it will be implemented a little later.

Bonus system? Sounds interesting. I read in one of the releases about trading in the form of a game and about bonuses, I think it will be interesting
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
So, we have a convenient exchange with a great design. But what's next? What development awaits this project? What new are they going to present in the future?
I think we should wait for the announcements and we will find out. In addition, I heard something about the bonus system for active traders, I think it will be implemented a little later.
Activity: 27
Activity: 56
I looked at the daily trading volumes for some pairs and I can say that I was pleasantly surprised. There is a tremendous activity of traders on the website, this is great!
Yes it is. This is amazing. Given that the project is quite new, but he was already able to gather around himself such a large community

About the community. Did you check their telegram chat? I can say that there is also quite a lot of user activity
Activity: 378
I looked at the daily trading volumes for some pairs and I can say that I was pleasantly surprised. There is a tremendous activity of traders on the website, this is great!
Yes it is. This is amazing. Given that the project is quite new, but he was already able to gather around himself such a large community
Activity: 56
Activity: 420
What about the withdrawal of currency? Has anyone already tried to withdraw currency or tokens from a wallet on this exchange?

I haven’t tried to output it yet, but I’m sure there won’t be any problems with it, so don’t worry!
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
How much does it cost developers to get their coin listed?
Activity: 4
What about the withdrawal of currency? Has anyone already tried to withdraw currency or tokens from a wallet on this exchange?
Activity: 84
I have already tried trading on this platform and I can say that I was satisfied with this. The functionality is very convenient and understandable, I will continue to trade on this exchange and beyond.
hi, didn’t you have any problems with entering a deposit currency?

No, it didn’t. Are you having any problems with this? If so, I think you can contact support and help you solve the problem.
no, I'm just asking in advance. Recently I also tried one exchange and there I had problems, I wanted to ask in advance, thanks!
I have already tried trading on this platform and I can say that I was satisfied with this. The functionality is very convenient and understandable, I will continue to trade on this exchange and beyond.

No, it didn’t. Are you having any problems with this? If so, I think you can contact support and help you solve the problem.
Activity: 21
It is always nice to see a promising new project on cryptomarket, thanks to the team!
I accidentally found out about you, and I am impressed, this is really very cool! Good luck everyone!
Activity: 21
Finally, something new in cryptoworld, the market is already tired of standing still.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Congratulations on getting listed on CoinMarketCap Smiley

I'm writing a book called Altcoin Investigation 2019-08 and I've included a "slot" for LOT on the voting page for the book.  The way the book works is that people vote on which coins they want to be included in the book, and the ones that get the most votes will get info about the project added.  You can vote as often as you like.  I try to update the book every day, and it is currently free.

To vote for LOT to be included, go here : http://altcoininvestigation.com?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=LOT and then click the button for the coin. You can click on the download link to download the book in its current form. There will be a slider for the cost of the book - you can slide it all the way to the left to get it for free.
Activity: 327
exchange will not be superfluous. as for the unpopular, it's a matter of time and the community will be, popularity. the most important thing is to work on it. you can run a bounty company

yeah, a campaign is needed for this project
but, now a good news coming, because today i see this project on coinmarketcap list
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lukki-operating-token/
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
exchange will not be superfluous. as for the unpopular, it's a matter of time and the community will be, popularity. the most important thing is to work on it. you can run a bounty company
Activity: 560
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
I think nobody knows how many exchange there are in blockchain world. You know only speed or secure dont enough for being table in crypto world. You need community...
community will be typed. I think safety comes first! now a lot of burglaries and robberies
Pages:
Jump to: