Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LUNA] LunaCoin | PoW\PoS | Scrypt | Reward\Referral system | 0% Premined - page 27. (Read 205995 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

{
"version" : "LUNA-v1.0.0.build-g-bdb-gcc",
"protocolversion" : 90000,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : ,
"unspendable" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : ,
"blocks" : 4469,
"timestamping" : {
"systemclock" : 1484760440,
"adjustedtime" : 1484756898,
"ntpoffset" : -3542,
"p2poffset" : -3542
},
"moneysupply" : 111725.00000000,
"connections" : 8,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "37.113.157.42",
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 681.80175672,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414
},
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1484757477,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00001000,
"errors" : ""
}
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Just joined this thread and will buy some cheap coins on the coinexchange later.
When is the POS available for this coin? how is the POS benefit?
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Join Lysergion, the psychedelic crypto!
Dev, you should update the thread with my faucet, the exchange, coinmarketcap ect.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
hi luna,I signed up on the website a week ago, but I did not find a free $ 10, where the $ 10 sign up bonus you promised? Smiley
its still on the inactive balance on our dashboard i dont know when it will be activated

for indonesian members here is indonesian thread so we can discuss about luna and lunacoin here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-luna-lunacoin-powpos-scrypt-rewardreferral-system-0-premined-1756317 will suppport and always follow newest news from luna Wink
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
hi luna,I signed up on the website a week ago, but I did not find a free $ 10, where the $ 10 sign up bonus you promised? Smiley
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
some people here are in a rush to conclude that Luna will not succeed, they also called bitcoin was a scam at first.
looks like the affiliates website already has 30,000 users and the launch is only at the end of the month so lets see how it goes then...

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Ok. Few days ago I've received message with request to adding Lunacoin in my pool. I've added them, but nobody mentioned that Lunacoin is availible in my pool. WTF is this?

PM the dev, or wait dev online so dev can read your post. Dev will add your pool to OP

Luna had die before being born. U should point ur hash to something else, trumpcoin might be ur preferred option.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Join Lysergion, the psychedelic crypto!
Whoever sent the 88 Luna donation, thank you so much! Cheesy

Faucet update with proper domain, SSL encryption, and a cleaner interface. Enjoy!
www.coinfaucet.co

Faucet refilled! Enjoy Cheesy
Activity: 635
Gon Totto
Ok. Few days ago I've received message with request to adding Lunacoin in my pool. I've added them, but nobody mentioned that Lunacoin is availible in my pool. WTF is this?

PM the dev, or wait dev online so dev can read your post. Dev will add your pool to OP
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
hello there Dev,

bitluna.org luna wallet look fancy, how can you create the demand for luna coin ? are you going to establish the name brand like WebMoney, perfect money for transfer currency.
do we have something like debit cards or virtual debit cards add on later so people could go shopping online or add the money to buy bitcoin or luna coin ?
i guess these or the few questions the miners, investors have in their head right now. as you saying a few exchanges go online for luna coin on 01-29. are we going to get some big name like bittrex or poloniex ?

all this service you created by your own money ? and you don't need any outside investment from investors?

I'm sure there are many questions raised on LUNA coin, but all of them will be answered in time with our established road-map,
LUNA coin is made for the public, we have highly motivated team who are focused on creating the tools to help affiliates and partners to create the demand for the coin.

LUNA will provide its resources and skills, and will give its members high quality services in order to establish the path to create demand,
in the coming months you'll get to see and hear many of our plans but also watch them as they happen in real time.

Until launch date the coin is released for mining purposes.
Thank you for your cooperation !

as you said  "high quality services"  I think we need to get back to reality to provide a services what people really need in their daily life, something like we need to add a function that people could load up their own currency to buy bitcoin Luna coin or name brand currency transfer services they like

Now, for Luna wallet you should add a partner that provide a debit card,  for anyone just load up luna coin  so they could used debit card.
now that you just create a demand. don't know if this will work out or maybe it out of your touch and you could not do it ?

if you have money and man power, i think you could make it happen. by looking at this website and luna wallet it made me think wow there is something big going on.
or maybe you try to create luna coin that have the value so it could be accept and do currency transfer service
Gon Totto
Since there is no exchange, so i open a trading thread to keep ANN thread clean.

I'm selling LUNA

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1755009.new#new
Activity: 21
hello there Dev,

bitluna.org luna wallet look fancy, how can you create the demand for luna coin ? are you going to establish the name brand like WebMoney, perfect money for transfer currency.
do we have something like debit cards or virtual debit cards add on later so people could go shopping online or add the money to buy bitcoin or luna coin ?
i guess these or the few questions the miners, investors have in their head right now. as you saying a few exchanges go online for luna coin on 01-29. are we going to get some big name like bittrex or poloniex ?

all this service you created by your own money ? and you don't need any outside investment from investors?

I'm sure there are many questions raised on LUNA coin, but all of them will be answered in time with our established road-map,
LUNA coin is made for the public, we have highly motivated team who are focused on creating the tools to help affiliates and partners to create the demand for the coin.

LUNA will provide its resources and skills, and will give its members high quality services in order to establish the path to create demand,
in the coming months you'll get to see and hear many of our plans but also watch them as they happen in real time.

Until launch date the coin is released for mining purposes.
Thank you for your cooperation !

Join BitLuna Today! & Get $10 During Prelaunch Only But don't wait too long, after the Prelaunch end you will be only able to register using a referral link as an invitation.

Donate Luna Coins LMzdDUr9d7WjvdSY8MXCp9qWhHRyE8smA6 after donation send me your username in the memo

what is bonus and giveaway 10 dollar if join during in prelaunch luna coin
and any bounty or not dev
signature campaign and social media campaign
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
hello there Dev,

Gon Totto
so quiet here, is there any exchange dev ?

Hello,

Regarding recent inquiries we have received about LUNA exchange we would like to announce the LUNA exchange will be released for public on the 29th of January (in 13 days) at the same time when BitLuna is launching , the exchange will be available on the following URL : http://mitefx.com/

LUNA will also be available for trading on other known public exchanges so Please stay tuned for more updates!

Thank you,
LUNA TEAM

Mitefx
MiteFX - LunaCoin to BTC
Mitefx Currency Exchanger for luna coin

Glad to see an updates, i hope other public exchange add luna soon
Activity: 21
so quiet here, is there any exchange dev ?

Hello,

Regarding recent inquiries we have received about LUNA exchange we would like to announce the LUNA exchange will be released for public on the 29th of January (in 13 days) at the same time when BitLuna is launching , the exchange will be available on the following URL : http://mitefx.com/

LUNA will also be available for trading on other known public exchanges so Please stay tuned for more updates!

Thank you,
LUNA TEAM

Mitefx
MiteFX - LunaCoin to BTC
Mitefx Currency Exchanger for luna coin
Pages:
Jump to: