Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [LYM] Lympo - Monetizing sports and health data via blockchain - page 14. (Read 32964 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
It is vital time what we are crossing through right now. You have to prioritize the projects to pick and stick to them for next few months in order to not be left behind. Next greater rise of cryptomarkets will be huge. You need to look beyond the stage of ups and downs in front of our eyes at this moment. Lympo is for those who understand fundamentals of business building.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
Generally, when i look at the website of this project and the team seems very big and interesting. I think it will create a lot of effects for the crypto market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Despite the fact that the price is not very high now, I am sure that it will soon increase. Since this is a promising project with a good team

But price even not falln a lot like in other projects... Tokens using already or this is manipulative price? And what about new exchanges, they have a lot of middle exchages, but what about top? I seen that they taking part on Bibox in several rounds already, but without succes..

Yes, I know many promising ICOs with great products that their tokens are now traded at lower than one third of their initial price. But Lympo current price at ETH is more than 150% higher than ICO price. The price at dollar is only 13% lower than the ICO price.

The Lympo's ICO has been a success even despite the recent price drop. The project has a potential to world wide adoption, and as we can see from the team's posts we will soon encounter Lympo logos and app on public places and during large events.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
A thing with unlimited potential always seems less doesn't matter how many you already holding. This is what I feel for LYM token after making a latest purchase this afternoon still want more on these prices. Potential has no limit but my pocket has and can pick up within my capacity what can be held for long time in case of watching unseen.
Activity: 728
Despite the fact that the price is not very high now, I am sure that it will soon increase. Since this is a promising project with a good team
Indeed, this is one of the few projects that will receive wide practical application and distribution. The idea of the project is simple and understandable to many people.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

But price even not falln a lot like in other projects... Tokens using already or this is manipulative price? And what about new exchanges, they have a lot of middle exchages, but what about top? I seen that they taking part on Bibox in several rounds already, but without succes..

Yes, I know many promising ICOs with great products that their tokens are now traded at lower than one third of their initial price. But Lympo current price at ETH is more than 150% higher than ICO price. The price at dollar is only 13% lower than the ICO price.

We must follow the activity of the team how fast they are developing this platform and on other side they are getting very positive response from community. It doesn't matter price is little low but future of this platform is looking very bright.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 980
Merit: 500
In big projects everything happens with good reasons like lower prices which are opportunity for some while good for project for better spread via distribution at large scale to put tokens in more hands. It is well known fact lower prices are caused of suppressing which push the market with more force. What is being done in this project gives you understanding you investment is in something solid.
Activity: 2758
Merit: 598
CoinMetro
Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
can this project actually reward fitness
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Hundreds of runners rewarded with LYM tokens in Dallas, Texas, U.S.
~snip~
Really worth to read this news, a lot people participate at  Lympo Reward, i hope Lympo will speeking at my country, aim really like runing maybe around 5-10KM lets life health & get some LYM
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I think it will fly high because of good project. good team
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Hundreds of runners rewarded with LYM tokens in Dallas, Texas, U.S.
https://medium.com/lympo-io/hundreds-of-runners-rewarded-with-lym-in-dallas-texas-u-s-19ae19b9a5e1

On September 13, 1,000 runners kicked-off the 5th annual Mavs Run This Town 5K race in Dallas, Texas, U.S. The event had a “Throwback Thursday” theme and participants were invited to dress in their best ’80s and ’90s gear.

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Wow i see the application of Lympo its really good. the interface & feature, I hope a lot of sports people will using Lympo APP for their training. so they will gain some a good reward from the pool
At this stage, payment for tasks is not so great, about 1 cent per 1 kilometer. But as the application and idea spread and adopt, the price for the token will increase. And then running will not only be useful, but also profitable.

This is very good for everyone to wait for with the development that is real until now and the nutrients will always increase if they make new developments.
Activity: 728
Lympo Challange winner already out you should check it at their medium maybe you the lucky one winning a Lympo Challange. iam see at singapore Lympo APPS Already runing. some people doing 100 Squat at there. damn that was awesome.
Today I looked at the results of the competition and was discouraged! Of the more than 300 participants among the winners there are people who did not show results at all. By what principle the winners were chosen, is not clear.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Lympo Challange winner already out you should check it at their medium maybe you the lucky one winning a Lympo Challange. iam see at singapore Lympo APPS Already runing. some people doing 100 Squat at there. damn that was awesome.

Marketing team is working hard to keep involve the community by offering interesting contest and this is the good sign which will decide the future of this project. I would appreciate the efforts of the team they are moving forward with great vision and soon they will achieve their milestone and mass adoption will happen.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
Pages:
Jump to: