Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 74. (Read 202675 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
If you reach hard cap sooner,it will of course end then?

Hi Memmoria

Yes, bounty campaign might end up sooner, in case we reach hard cap before February 10th.
How likely is it to raise hardcap? Do you believe that? I think this is real, but the market should be green and truly bullish. Cool

Hi sambuddha

We definitely believe that it is possible to reach hard cap.We have working product(both iOS and Android apps),quality partnerships and institutional investors, and so far everything is going as planned.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Hi Memmoria

Yes, bounty campaign might end up sooner, in case we reach hard cap before February 10th.
How likely is it to raise hardcap? Do you believe that? I think this is real, but the market should be green and truly bullish. Cool

The situation on the market will be better soon, so by the end of the sale they shouldn't have any problem with reaching Hard cap.
We hope that the situation in the market can get better soon, I think maybe it takes time as it seems so we have to be patient waiting for it and the most important thing for now is we just follow the progress so that it is clearer
Activity: 266

Hi Memmoria

The situation on the market will be better soon, so by the end of the sale they shouldn't have any problem with reaching Hard cap.
Activity: 103
What will you do with unsold tokens? Will they be burned?
Activity: 175
How will you control impersonation of account? For examples someone pretends that they are someone else?
Activity: 212
Do you have a MVP?

Not MVP, but a fully functional working product my friend.You should really check out Lynked.World app and all the features and innovation Lynked.World has in store already!

I was surprised by that too, to be honest, working product in ICO phase has become a real rarity.Does anyone knows when did the development of the app started?
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Do you have a MVP?

Not MVP, but a fully functional working product my friend.You should really check out Lynked.World app and all the features and innovation Lynked.World has in store already!
Activity: 222
Another good review by experts!Foundico rated Lynked.World 9,9/10!

https://i.imgur.com/inNMvXy.png

Another indicator showing the potential and quality behind Lynked.World!!
Activity: 158
Do you have any youtube videos we might check out?

Hi Goldigger456

You can find all of our videos at our YouTube Channel.

Its good to see that you actually have all those explanation videos translated to other languages too.Having explanation videos is exteremly important part of marketing.
And it's awesome that they put out videos on a regular basis that explain Lynked.World in greater detail
Activity: 153
copper member
Is Lynked.World bounty campaign still active?Can we still join it?

Of course, you can still join it and contribute to Lynked.World and spread the word!

You can use this link to join:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountylynk-lynked-world-2-million-lynk-tokens-bounty-700k-4990965
How long will the bounty be going on?

Hi Trickz23

Bounty Campaign will go on until end of sale, so that means until February 10th 2019.

Hi Memmoria

How close are you to reaching the harde cap? If you can divulge that information

Hi Anozig

We cant share that info yet, but rest assured everything will be announced!
Activity: 32

Hi Memmoria

Well judging by how easily they reached softcap I think its only a matter of time before they reach hardcap
Activity: 644
Merit: 103

Hi Memmoria

Activity: 124

Of course, you can still join it and contribute to Lynked.World and spread the word!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountylynk-lynked-world-2-million-lynk-tokens-bounty-700k-4990965

Hi Trickz23

Bounty Campaign will go on until end of sale, so that means until February 10th 2019.

Hi Memmoria

As things went, I believe you will reach HC before the end of the sale Grin
I agree,they reached soft cap like it's nothing and Lynked.World has a lot of potential
Activity: 31

Hi Trickz23

Hi Memmoria

How close are you to reaching the harde cap? If you can divulge that information
Activity: 252
Do you guys plan to attend any of the upcoming crypto conferences like Barcelona conference that is happening at the moment from October 14th-16th?

Hi MrSlave

We are actually attending Barcelona IOTSWC18 .If you are there  you can visit us at our booth, address is Gran Via, Hall 2, Level 0, Street E, Stand 555.

Its great to hear that you are there.Can we expect some videos or articles with impressions from there?

Hi MrSlave

Yes, we will release  material from Barcelona via social media platforms, so follow us there!

Unfortunately, I've never been to a crypto conference. Can someone describe it from visitor's perspective?
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

Congratulations team,i see that all ico trackins sites are giving you similar rating,and that is great!
Activity: 230
Do you guys plan to attend any of the upcoming crypto conferences like Barcelona conference that is happening at the moment from October 14th-16th?

Hi MrSlave

We are actually attending Barcelona IOTSWC18 .If you are there  you can visit us at our booth, address is Gran Via, Hall 2, Level 0, Street E, Stand 555.

Its great to hear that you are there.Can we expect some videos or articles with impressions from there?

Hi MrSlave

Yes, we will release  material from Barcelona via social media platforms, so follow us there!

Great, I'm really looking forward to read that Grin
copper member

Activity: 240
Merit: 10
How you plan to protect the app,in case something happens to my phone?
Pages:
Jump to: