Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lynked.World : Solving Real Life Problems in the current Digital Era - page 91. (Read 202675 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
How will Lynked.World attract people to use Lynked.World platform and companies,institutions too?
Activity: 96
For what will Lynked.World be used for?What will be the use case?
Activity: 142
Can you tell me the token allocation percentages? How many for the team, advisors, sale...
Activity: 247
Merit: 2
I see that LBD will be your internal currency,how can we earn that?

Hi Pixote

There are 3 main ways to get LBD:

Creation: Creation  of  accounts  on  Lynked.World Platform, completing   and   authenticating  profiles  on  the platform,Content   creation   (Blogs   and Posts)

Motivation:Referring and Onboarding others on our platform, sharing  Posts  outside  the  Lynked.Worldecosystem

Participation:Participating   in   discussions,   commenting   on blogs,Participating  in  Surveys  and polls

I would argue that the best one is Creation: for the project.It helps project raise the numbers the most.

I would add that Motivation can also be a very powerful way to support a project also.If you are influencer and have a big network you can promote the project on a larger scale then some normal average enthusiast by creating content.
Activity: 222

Hi Pixote

Creation: Creation  of  accounts  on  Lynked.World Platform, completing   and   authenticating  profiles  on  the platform,Content   creation   (Blogs   and Posts)

Motivation:Referring and Onboarding others on our platform, sharing  Posts  outside  the  Lynked.Worldecosystem

Participation:Participating   in   discussions,   commenting   on blogs,Participating  in  Surveys  and polls

I would argue that the best one is Creation: for the project.It helps project raise the numbers the most.
Activity: 294
Can you tell me more about Lynked.World digital wallet?
Activity: 153
Do you have referral link for ICO investors,so after we join the sale we can share to our friends and earn some extra tokens?

Hi HundredEyes

Yes, we do have referral bonus for those that join our Sale. After joining you will get referral link that you can share for 10% bonus.
Will that bonus stay the same even after the sale or will it change?
Activity: 143
Do you have referral link for ICO investors,so after we join the sale we can share to our friends and earn some extra tokens?

Hi HundredEyes

Yes, we do have referral bonus for those that join our Sale. After joining you will get referral link that you can share for 10% bonus.

Is this apply for all stages of sale?
copper member
Activity: 196

Hi Pixote

copper member

Hi HundredEyes

copper member
Is any of your partners  already using your platform?

Hi KureBabino

Yes,Bengali Vaidya Samaj Jadavpur is already using our platform for member registration,and before end of this year we will start pilot programs with government organisations.

With which government organizations and in which countries will you start a pilot?

Hi Bacara

Here is the CCN Article about 2 government organizations in India (Bankura Municipal Corporation and Durgapur Municipal Corporation)  that are integrating the application for birth certificates on a blockchain system developed by Lynked.World.

Do you plan to spread to other countries soon,other than India?

Hi Katsouranis

We certainly plan to spread to other regions and countries. We already have partnership in Malaysia, and more will come soon in other countries.
Activity: 230
What is your total supply?

Hi CrnaSupa

Total initial token supply is 200,000,000 LYNK  of which 150,000,000 LYNK is allocated for sale.
What happens to the 50,000,000 tokens that aren't a part of the sale?

Hi Anozig12

This is our token allocation plan:

Token Sale 150,000,000 LYNK (75%)
Founders&Management 20,000,000 LYNK (10%)
Bounty&Marketing 5,000,000 LYNK (5%)
Advisors&Team 5,000,000 LYNK (5%)
Seed Investors 5,000,000 LYNK (5%)

That seems like a balanced allocation of LYNK tokens,will the unsold tokens be burned?

Hi Kryptoking21

Any Unsold Tokens after the token sale (based on the hard cap of 25 million USD) will be moved to the Community Reward Pool.

For what will those tokens be used?
Activity: 252
How you prevent user account hacking,how you plan to deal with that?

Hi PujuTravala

On our platform user does not have any user/password to login so user account can never be hacked. User mobile device is his authentication. User has to scan QR code from his mobile device to login into Web site.
Do we have to scan the QR code every time we want to log in?

Hi CrnaSupa

Yes, you will have to scan QR code every time you log in.

This implies, QR replaces the password that you anyway would use every time before log in.
Activity: 53

Hi CrnaSupa

Total initial token supply is 200,000,000 LYNK  of which 150,000,000 LYNK is allocated for sale.

Hi Anozig12

That seems like a balanced allocation of LYNK tokens,will the unsold tokens be burned?

Hi Kryptoking21

Any Unsold Tokens after the token sale (based on the hard cap of 25 million USD) will be moved to the Community Reward Pool.

This makes sense,not to burn tokens,as you will eventually issue up to 500,000,000 LYNK,so nothing will be wasted.
I agree,I never understood why comapnies burn unsold tokens when they could be used
Activity: 41
Activity: 212
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Hi CrnaSupa

Hi Anozig12

Hi Kryptoking21

This makes sense,not to burn tokens,as you will eventually issue up to 500,000,000 LYNK,so nothing will be wasted.
Activity: 219
How am I benefited with the verified document,as i see this is very important part of Lynked.World? Can you provide some sample use case?

Hi PuryLock

When a job seeker apply for a job his/her identity, educational qualification, job experiences are already verified. Thus saving time and money for both employer and job seekers for which a unique key is already stored in blockchain. When employer request to see any document, it can be shared in a secure way via QR code or biometric scanning or user passcode from user’s mobile device. Similar use cases are there for Hotel check-in, Hospital Regirstration, University/college admission and availing Government services like birth and marriage certificates.

This system is really superior to LinkedIn one,where there are so many scammers and fake profiles.At this time and age,simply everything has to be verified.
Activity: 120
Is any of your partners  already using your platform?

Hi KureBabino

Yes,Bengali Vaidya Samaj Jadavpur is already using our platform for member registration,and before end of this year we will start pilot programs with government organisations.

With which government organizations and in which countries will you start a pilot?

Hi Bacara

Here is the CCN Article about 2 government organizations in India (Bankura Municipal Corporation and Durgapur Municipal Corporation)  that are integrating the application for birth certificates on a blockchain system developed by Lynked.World.

Do you plan to spread to other countries soon,other than India?
copper member

Hi CrnaSupa

Hi Anozig12

Hi Kryptoking21

Pages:
Jump to: