Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LYRA Block Lattice - page 5. (Read 4114 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 7
Lyra - The Way To Go Mainstream
November 17, 2020, 02:36:38 PM
Nebula has been upgraded to a new version with some improvements.
Nebula provides Lyra users with services such as block explorer, node revenue monitor, network status, performance monitor, web wallet, and more!

https://nebula.lyra.live/

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
November 17, 2020, 11:09:25 AM
Looks like something is wrong here. has the team answered about this or are all the statements above wrong? I see it's already round 2
It's not entirely clear what you mean. What second round are we talking about? Second round of the bounty campaign? Or are you talking about something else ?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 264
November 15, 2020, 11:03:43 AM
This token was already listed on finebox if I am not mistaken, but when I checked the Lyra tot his platform the support is not that strong enough to say the price will increase in the future. However, if they will improve and develop more their plan about LYRA no doubt their holders will increase more in the future.

They are already listed on finexbox, but the trading volume is very low. I also hope they will make a difference in 2-3 weeks. Lyra is very active on github, a good sign.
Buy orders on Finebox too little, the situation won't improve for the next few weeks before new exchanges will list it. It often happens on small exchanges which everyone don't have too many surprises.

Be patient. Lyra is in the final stages of talks with seven exchanges with various ranks
Finexbox  is the first LYR listing because  Finexbox team quickly learned and integrated Lyra blockchain.
Let dev work and do the development as should be, the price will recover with time.
Keep support and Stay tuned for the next progress
Activity: 790
Merit: 251
November 15, 2020, 05:14:31 AM
This token was already listed on finebox if I am not mistaken, but when I checked the Lyra tot his platform the support is not that strong enough to say the price will increase in the future. However, if they will improve and develop more their plan about LYRA no doubt their holders will increase more in the future.

They are already listed on finexbox, but the trading volume is very low. I also hope they will make a difference in 2-3 weeks. Lyra is very active on github, a good sign.
Buy orders on Finebox too little, the situation won't improve for the next few weeks before new exchanges will list it. It often happens on small exchanges which everyone don't have too many surprises.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
November 14, 2020, 10:25:19 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 131
November 14, 2020, 01:29:02 AM
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
November 14, 2020, 01:03:21 AM

"Better" exchanges are pricey. Lyra does not do any token pre-sale, ICO, or IEO.
We will get listed on "better" exchanges once we get enough funds from trading on lower rank exchanges.

So will it be like IEO? As i understand you want sell tokens on low exchanges? Is price will be fixed? How many initial tokens are you going to sell and issue at first time?

It has been explained that Lyra will not have an IEO,
maybe what he means is that if they list on one of the exchanges, the team will sell Lyra tokens at the best price,
then the funds are to list Lyra to several new exchangers again,
just imagine, this project is without ICO or IEO of course they only have limited funds.

I am not sure this, especially LYRA is already registered on FinexBox, if team does that without strong support such as partners, news, or service usage/ adoption, it will kill token price meaning the holders, see buyer statistics on FinexBox. And if it's listed on Probit, it's just a down-average market, and it also relies on Lyra development
November 13, 2020, 02:33:45 PM
LYR/BTC is trading on Finexbox exchange!
This is the first LYR listing because compared to other exchanges Finexbox has the most professional team who quickly learned and integrated Lyra blockchain.
Thanks Finexbox!

https://t.me/LYRA_Announcements/74

Congrat! This is LYRA's first exchange despite the small liquidity, but it has a significant meaning. Impatient people want to dump it fast, they shouldn't be in a hurry, a week or two the price will be better.

Thank you!
November 12, 2020, 06:01:50 PM
LYR/BTC is trading on Finexbox exchange!
This is the first LYR listing because compared to other exchanges Finexbox has the most professional team who quickly learned and integrated Lyra blockchain.
Thanks Finexbox!

https://t.me/LYRA_Announcements/74

November 12, 2020, 05:34:32 PM

"Better" exchanges are pricey. Lyra does not do any token pre-sale, ICO, or IEO.
We will get listed on "better" exchanges once we get enough funds from trading on lower rank exchanges.

So will it be like IEO? As i understand you want sell tokens on low exchanges? Is price will be fixed? How many initial tokens are you going to sell and issue at first time?

No, there will be no IEO. LYR is being listed on multiple exchanges.
LYR tokens are being distributed throughout different programs that support Lyra software and business development:
https://docs.lyra.live/lyra-network-1/lyr-tokens
Token holders will decide whether to accumulate them or trade on exchanges.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
November 12, 2020, 02:29:35 AM

November 11, 2020, 01:33:09 PM
Did the situation with the listing on Probit exchange and their delays clarified?
Are there any updates about listing LYR on any other exchanges?
What is the situation today?
I am interested in the same question, what is the latest information about the expected listing dates and which exchange will be the first ?

We are starting integration with one exchange and close to starting with another.
We will name them soon, as soon as we see the results of integrations -
we don’t want to repeat the “Probit story” and notify before we know for sure it’s actually going to be done.

Which exchanges do you mean? Probit is not good exchange. Binance, Huobi or at least Kucoin or Bitmax are much better. People preffer real exchanges to trading.

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
November 11, 2020, 07:48:53 AM
Did the situation with the listing on Probit exchange and their delays clarified?
I am interested in the same question, what is the latest information about the expected listing dates and which exchange will be the first ?

We are starting integration with one exchange and close to starting with another.
we don’t want to repeat the “Probit story” and notify before we know for sure it’s actually going to be done.

Which exchanges do you mean? Probit is not good exchange. Binance, Huobi or at least Kucoin or Bitmax are much better. People preffer real exchanges to trading.
November 10, 2020, 05:02:24 PM
The total number of Lyra followers in all groups and channels is constantly growing and currently exceeds 7,500.
Thank y'all for supporting Lyra project!

November 10, 2020, 01:48:12 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 116
November 10, 2020, 01:19:57 PM
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
November 10, 2020, 07:01:18 AM

Dear Lyra supporters!
We would like to inform you that Probit exchange listing has been postponed once again due to Probit team’s inability to fulfill their promises and contractual obligations.
The reason provided to us is they are busy with some government certification.
Apparently, Korean exchanges are experiencing another wave of governmental crackdown and having difficult times, which may affect their operations including new listings.
Nevertheless, we are in the final stages of talks with seven exchanges with various ranks - some of them similar or even better than Probit, and registered outside of South Korea.
We are going to close one or more listings soon.
Thank you for your continuous support! Stay tuned!

November 09, 2020, 06:07:15 PM
New Lyra mainnet release 1.7.11.4 includes support for LyraBroker - a gateway connecting any platforms and languages with Lyra blockchain.
LyraBroker also allows fast and easy integrations with exchanges and other third party services.

https://github.com/LYRA-Block-Lattice/LyraBroker
https://github.com/LYRA-Block-Lattice/Lyra-Core/releases/tag/1.7.11.4

November 06, 2020, 04:44:12 PM
Lyra FAQ: Why to develop a new blockchain technology instead of reusing the existing one? Hint: ERC20 or fork would not provide all the features we need to succeed.

https://docs.lyra.live/lyra-network-1/faq/why-to-develop-a-new-blockchain-technology-instead-of-reusing-the-existing-one

November 06, 2020, 04:43:29 PM
The idea is very interesting, but after studying your demo version I don't really understand. Can this system be applied to any business?

In the long term, LoyalShopper app can be used by any merchant - online or in store. In the short term, there is implementation for Shopify shops.
Pages:
Jump to: