Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MAD] [SATOSHI MADNESS] [I'VE BEEN FIRED] [YOBIT HOST] [NEW ROM?] - page 5. (Read 26377 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Mad?  Not mad anymore?  Pandacoin millionaire?  Me too!

Dev is here Cheesy Last Active:    Today at 09:12:04 AM
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Mad?  Not mad anymore?  Pandacoin millionaire?  Me too!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Comics is very good!
Price at 1 satoshi also.
This coin is a coin that could remain in silent for month,someone's will accumulate silently.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Look ARROUND!
fud fud fud fud

No offense - but you look like a total newbie. If you kept your .dat file you don't need to be skeptical in wallet restore phase. If you keep wallet.dat you will never lose your coins. That said, my wallet works just fine Smiley

Food for thought

Let's not keep meaninglessly regurgitating what people say by saying "FUD" while not knowing the definition of the term. Let us not mix fud with facts on what we see here.

Me a noob? Sure I see where you are coming from...cool

Did you know that the blockchain can get stuck even after you try to restore a wallet? This will lead to syncing in a small amount of coins compared to having a larger percentage if you didn't do a restore...leaving the wallet with less coins.

Anything could happen during the 38 minutes of the restoration process.

It is not a perfect world.

That being said, this is not fud since there was a solution to my wallet being fixed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
fud fud fud fud

No offense - but you look like a total newbie. If you kept your .dat file you don't need to be skeptical in wallet restore phase. If you keep wallet.dat you will never lose your coins. That said, my wallet works just fine Smiley
legendary
Madness....change your name to "Sunny King" and ruin BTC with POS!
legendary
Kaspa
my wallet always stays sync'ed and network weight is climbing fast... I use to find a block every other minute now it every 10-20 mins  Cool

and because there is more time in between pos finds my rewards are getting a little bigger
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Lol right? A lot of talk from someone not doing shit...just making pretty pictures and calling it a day.

Be right back i'm going to sign in every 2-3 days and post at this specific timeframe.

This coin has no real use..it's just there...floating in the nothingness of cyberspace.

I'm sure the inventor of bitcoin would have something new to offer.

The so called "Dev" if I can even call him that doesn't even answer pm's...im sure he gets alot of them  Roll Eyes

Although this coin is made for fun I don't care where this ends up.

My MAD wallet was syncing slow for the past 2weeks, by slow I mean over 2k blocks behind and each day it would throw on 1k blocks on top of that making the syncing process slower. So I pm'd the dev but no reply of course, just proceeds to post this mad bs...he would be better off talking about how being mad affects dick size.

Anyway, to solve my problem I just erased everything but my wallet.dat file in my roaming folder and reopened my wallet then the missing coins showed up with all blocks synced within 38 minutes. This was the very first time I had to do this and i was skeptical that I might lose my coins so I backed up my files before hand. Everything is okay now.

Maybe I should make a comic about how the dev didn't help to show how "mad" I am.   Embarrassed

I think that making spinoff comics of this one could be useless... The only one that seems useless could be watching the whole story from the point of view of the police... Anyway is up to the dev do what he think is usefull
legendary
Look ARROUND!
Lol right? A lot of talk from someone not doing shit...just making pretty pictures and calling it a day.

Be right back i'm going to sign in every 2-3 days and post at this specific timeframe.

This coin has no real use..it's just there...floating in the nothingness of cyberspace.

I'm sure the inventor of bitcoin would have something new to offer.

The so called "Dev" if I can even call him that doesn't even answer pm's...im sure he gets alot of them  Roll Eyes

Although this coin is made for fun I don't care where this ends up.

My MAD wallet was syncing slow for the past 2weeks, by slow I mean over 2k blocks behind and each day it would throw on 1k blocks on top of that making the syncing process slower. So I pm'd the dev but no reply of course, just proceeds to post this mad bs...he would be better off talking about how being mad affects dick size.

Anyway, to solve my problem I just erased everything but my wallet.dat file in my roaming folder and reopened my wallet then the missing coins showed up with all blocks synced within 38 minutes. This was the very first time I had to do this and i was skeptical that I might lose my coins so I backed up my files before hand. Everything is okay now.

Maybe I should make a comic about how the dev didn't help to show how "mad" I am.   Embarrassed
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Did ya ditch the cops?  Develop Dronecoin to keep track of them?  Where's the Madness?!

YOU WANT DRONECOIN BUT YOU KNOW
THIS IS MADNESS MY DOCTOR SAYS STOP IT SATOSHI
STORY WILL CONTINUE NOBODY IS SAFE
FEAR MY MADNESS THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING
THEY BETTER RUN YOU KNOW I HAVE SURPRISES I AM COMING FOR THEM
WHO NEEDS TO RUN? YOU WILL KNOW SOON
Blah blah blah blah blah blah...
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Did ya ditch the cops?  Develop Dronecoin to keep track of them?  Where's the Madness?!

YOU WANT DRONECOIN BUT YOU KNOW
THIS IS MADNESS MY DOCTOR SAYS STOP IT SATOSHI
STORY WILL CONTINUE NOBODY IS SAFE
FEAR MY MADNESS THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING
THEY BETTER RUN YOU KNOW I HAVE SURPRISES I AM COMING FOR THEM
WHO NEEDS TO RUN? YOU WILL KNOW SOON
legendary
legendary
Kaspa
of course... the madness needs to continue
Activity: 536
what the dev still here - real madness
Activity: 308
Lol he showed what true madness is Cheesy waiting for next chapters
legendary
Madness...Have ta ditch the cops!...Develop dogecoin, or something, to prove it was all just a joke to get them off the trail!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Nice....Next comic?

NICE TO MEET THE FAN NUMBER ONE
THE NEXT PAGE OF THE COMIC IS ON WORKING STAGE
THE MADNESS OF SATOSHI HAS NO LIMITS
MY WATCH IS A SECTOR INDEED
THE COPS ARE BEHIND ME
BUT I AM BEHIND THEM TOO
I HAVE ALWAYS A LOT OF WAYS TO DISPLAY MY MADNESS

legendary
Nice....Next comic?
legendary
Look ARROUND!
Satoshi Madness [MAD] just got listed in CoinMarketCap.

Position #256

legendary
Where the comics?  What store?
Pages:
Jump to: