Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MaiaCoin | First X15 PoW/PoS | New Exchange | Vote on next developments - page 66. (Read 155166 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
is 3gh/s for 290 and 2,4 gh/s for 280x is good hashrate ?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I need to buy 2000 Maiacoin, for sale, please send a short message to me, the quotation of you!
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I don't like this qt
addnode must close qt
auy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
hi
Everyone
I found a problem
When the developer announced wallet, maia.suprnova.cc already have data.
My machine is connected to the pool early, so I found the problem,
However, maia.suprnova.cc just two blocks, what is the problem? Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Huh

I've compiled the wallet and fired it up as soon as I got it, that was about 3 minutes after launch.

The Stratum was also fired up about 10 seconds after the wallet, then we started to find blocks as usual, we have more than 2 blocks, look in block history, you could not connect any earlier than that.

NO NO  NO
When developers announced wallet download address, you already started work.
This is a very serious problem.

Nope, I'd love to, but absolutely not Smiley You'll see as soon as a block explorer is online.

Funny that you're getting bashed meanwhile when you're "quick" Smiley

Well
I was drunk Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 345
Trusted Member
Activity: 532
who got 120 1st blocks ? Thats insta mine guys. 120 blocks in 17 minutes instead of 2 hours ! ffs
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Second official seed node is up
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
someone had a problem with a 690, apparently it works with older drivers...
It works ok on recent card, but I have no idea why it wouldn't on older (as it is forked from christian latest release)

What version of driver?
no idea... people tends to report problem (and solution) without giving any details  

Damn.
sorry this is as far as it goes:

I installed the last nvidia driver and ccminer x15 still not working on my GTX690

Works for me. Getting around 5500 khash/s with a pair of GTX690's. I'm using an old driver though. GPU utilization fluctuates between 70% and 99%.

What is your command line?

Cool
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Nice and smooth launch, thanks to Mammix2
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
It works ok on recent card, but I have no idea why it wouldn't on older (as it is forked from christian latest release)

What version of driver?
no idea... people tends to report problem (and solution) without giving any details  

hey djm, look @ your pm's when you've got time
legendary
mmh, it work fine for me

What GPU do you have?

PS. You see now I'm unlucky with this launch instead of ... you know.  Grin

750ti actually i was unlucky as well becasue chrome saved my rar in another folder(dunno why damn chrome) and missed 30 sec to search where lol
me too... I launched the wallet, closed the window of my wallet directory, the wallet (as usual) crashed on start, spent the next minutes finding the wallet... (I have a lot of them...)
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
mmh, it work fine for me

What GPU do you have?

PS. You see now I'm unlucky with this launch instead of ... you know.  Grin

750ti actually i was unlucky as well becasue chrome saved my rar in another folder(dunno why damn chrome) and missed 30 sec to search where lol

Configure DL location in settings. I have always downloaded files at D:\Downloads\ and I'm using Total Commander it's a lot faster to work with files and archives.

yeah i know this, it was on DL, dunno why it changed fuck
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

What version of driver?

Damn.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
mmh, it work fine for me

What GPU do you have?

Configure DL location in settings. I have always downloaded files at D:\Downloads\ and I'm using Total Commander it's a lot faster to work with files and archives.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I couldn't seem to mine this on Linux,

Tried the azn miner posted somewhere in this thread, didn't work at all, and the djm34 miner seems to be windows-only

I have 14.6 drivers for r9 290. Anyone else had success with this on Linux?

oh well moving on.
legendary

What version of driver?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
mmh, it work fine for me

What GPU do you have?

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
hi
Everyone
I found a problem
When the developer announced wallet, maia.suprnova.cc already have data.
My machine is connected to the pool early, so I found the problem,
However, maia.suprnova.cc just two blocks, what is the problem? Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Huh

I've compiled the wallet and fired it up as soon as I got it, that was about 3 minutes after launch.

The Stratum was also fired up about 10 seconds after the wallet, then we started to find blocks as usual, we have more than 2 blocks, look in block history, you could not connect any earlier than that.

NO NO  NO
When developers announced wallet download address, you already started work.
This is a very serious problem.

Nope, I'd love to, but absolutely not Smiley You'll see as soon as a block explorer is online.

Funny that you're getting bashed meanwhile when you're "quick" Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Pages:
Jump to: