Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 16. (Read 283072 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Maieuticoin is now raising high I think it will great level achieve
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
er... not when I've just bought coins and a cloud-staking contract thanks. a deal's a deal
Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
Cut POS interest rate & control inflammation that will re-gain its price, other-wise no hope.
And do it immediately.

Yearly 400-500% is enough rate at current stage.
Activity: 238
Crypto Maniac
Cut POS interest rate & control inflammation that will re-gain its price, other-wise no hope.
And do it immediately.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
so why are you on here berating Spots and his coin because YOU went too deep on a that still has a somewhat shallow "pool"

oh here comes the lover to defend  Cheesy watch the market bitch...im done with u and ur lovers shit coin

Yada yada yada...

Just GTFO and let us handle this for ourselves.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
so why are you on here berating Spots and his coin because YOU went too deep on a that still has a somewhat shallow "pool"

oh here comes the lover to defend  Cheesy watch the market bitch...im done with u and ur lovers shit coin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa

nobody asked you to go in deeper than the market could handle (for a short term trader/thinker)

lol I started with less than 15 coins and a few weeks later have 105. and if I dumped them right now I'd still be up some btc.

just bought up another 50 coins  Grin
ok i will put up my sell order @ .00096899 on trex about 2000 mmxiv good deal whoever buys.... i will lose about 3 btc but oh well my loss someones gain
Oh well, if you lose 3 BTC you'll just be down to 3330 BTC, according to your username. A pittance for you.
yes no problem  Wink
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
ok i will put up my sell order @ .00096899 on trex about 2000 mmxiv good deal whoever buys.... i will lose about 3 btc but oh well my loss someones gain
Oh well, if you lose 3 BTC you'll just be down to ~3453 BTC (at the current value of $289US/BTC), according to your username. A pittance for you.
wow just look at that buy support on trex I can't even dump this $#!T  Huh
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MMXIV

If only there was a way to put up an order for sale
im sure someone will buy  Roll Eyes

The multipool will

Yea, putting it up for double the current price is a great way to get out quick. You should write a book about trading tips, I would buy it
why dont u start by buying my fkn order u cunt
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

The multipool will

Yea, putting it up for double the current price is a great way to get out quick. You should write a book about trading tips, I would buy it

The multipool will
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
those on polo will move to bittrex.just wait if you want to dump   Undecided
legendary
From Poloniex News:

The following coins are being considered for delisting on 3/29/15: BALLS, CINNI, CNOTE, GDN, GML, MMXIV, MRS, NRS, SRCC, TAC, WOLF

https://twitter.com/PurePoS/status/577176891217604608 - I don't know how else to say it, while still being respectful, other than this tweet and the small sentence below

To be clear, I have no problems with Poloniex other than not wanting 10k. Still have massive respect for busoni. No hard feelings on my end, but if they don't want to support our entire project (not to mention, again, 10k is STILL on the front page of Bittrex by volume since day 1 of being listed), then this is the best solution long term
legendary
Just so you guys know, I have requested that Poloniex delist both BALLS and MMXIV. The reasoning is simple: these three coins are a package deal. Not having all 3 on the same exchanges fucks up a lot on our backend. Without getting into detail, the problems caused by having 2/3 coins listed in one place far outweigh the benefits for those two coins

I still like Poloniex, but they think BALLS and 10k are the same coin. I have respect for them, but this situation is fucking things up for us and it's not worth the time to change things because one exchange doesn't understand the difference between two coins

I respectfully ask everyone to request the same from mobydick and busoni. In this current situation, things are being inconvenienced for no reason. I've consulted with those in a decision making role for services or coin maintenance on these coins and we agree that this is the best way to move all three coins forward

These three very unique (and very different from each other) coins are a package deal. If one does not get listed, none should
so all three go on trex? Also, whens update for mmxiv?

All three have been on there for a long time; I wouldn't request this of Poloniex if they didn't already have a stable home. MMXIV's update is only for timestamps to ensure the protocol switch that affected BALLS a few months ago does not go live with MMXIV in August. You won't notice any changes on the front end or user experience

Unless anyone has some amazing suggestions, I'm always listening  Wink
Just so you guys know, I have requested that Poloniex delist both BALLS and MMXIV. The reasoning is simple: these three coins are a package deal. Not having all 3 on the same exchanges fucks up a lot on our backend. Without getting into detail, the problems caused by having 2/3 coins listed in one place far outweigh the benefits for those two coins

I still like Poloniex, but they think BALLS and 10k are the same coin. I have respect for them, but this situation is fucking things up for us and it's not worth the time to change things because one exchange doesn't understand the difference between two coins

I respectfully ask everyone to request the same from mobydick and busoni. In this current situation, things are being inconvenienced for no reason. I've consulted with those in a decision making role for services or coin maintenance on these coins and we agree that this is the best way to move all three coins forward

These three very unique (and very different from each other) coins are a package deal. If one does not get listed, none should
so all three go on trex? Also, whens update for mmxiv?
Pages:
Jump to: